Rollspel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Let the fun begin!

5 posters

Sida 3 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Gå ner

Let the fun begin! - Sida 3 Empty Sv: Let the fun begin!

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tor jun 21, 2012 11:20 am

I laughed at Amecia before sitting down on the bed next to Niall.
"You want any water, sweetie?" I said, smiling at him. He started shaking his head, but stopped immediately and replied with a simple "no thank you" instead.
Harry sat down next to me and put his arm around my waist. I leaned against him and rested my head on his shoulder.
"We'll give Amecia a few minutes to pick out the horses before going there" I said quietly, but loud enough for everyone to hear.
Louis told us a few jokes as we sat there, waiting. We all chuckled a little when he finished them, but none of us were fully present.
I closed my eyes for a few minutes before announcing that we should get going to the former princess.
Liam carried Niall and the rest of us walked infront of them to open doors. As we got out we walked directly towards the stables and I waved at Amecia.
"You got it all settled?" I smiled.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Antal inlägg : 112
Registreringsdatum : 12-06-12

https://rollspelsnordar.swedishforum.net

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jun 21, 2012 9:50 pm

"In a bit, I'm packing down a few carrots, just in case we get to a place where the horses can't pasture." I smiled at her. But I think she could see that I was heart broken.. "Kalisha..." I fell to my knees once more. "My mother.. I-I love her. I won't be able to say goodbye. I won't be able to hear her say 'it will all be allright' one last time, because it won't. Where are we supposed to go?! Where are we heading, and what if something delays us, and we won't get away before sunrise?!" I saw Niall whispering something to Liam, and Liam slowly put Niall down to the ground. Niall rushed his steps towards me and chrouched down beside me and gave me a hug.
"Babe, everything will be just fine.. We will get away in time, and everything will turn out fine, we will find somewhere to stay, and we will find our ways to another kingdom and you'll see that your mom, after all this, still loves you and knows that you will do allright on your own, because that's the girl she raised you to be, and she's so proud of you for standing up to your dad." He whispered.
"Thank you, love.. But I really want to talk to Kalisha about this, she knows me and my mother better than you, I just can't trust your words when you're talking about my mother... I'm sorry babe." I gave him a big kiss. Like he was the one who needed comfort. "I love you." I mouthed. I looked up at Kalisha with a broken look.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 96
Ålder : 31

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tor jun 21, 2012 10:13 pm

I sat down infront of Amecia.
"As Niall said, it will be alright. I just know it. And your mother is definately proud of you. Every time your father and you fought she were on your side, even when you thought she weren't. She'll miss you loads though, and so will your father." I placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled.
"Anyhow, which horses should we take? I'll saddle 'em up incase you're not done."
I rose again and walked past Harry, randomly feeling like slapping his butt to brighten the mood. He turned around and started at me, pursing his lips and squinting. I let out a quiet laughter and kept walked towards one horse, stroking it's side and untangling it's mane with my fingers. I turned my head and waited for Amecia to reply.

Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jun 21, 2012 11:30 pm

"Well, actually, I've saddled four horses only, so you can saddle the last one if you want to, but I'm going for a quick walk now, before we leave." I smiled at Kalisha and walked towards the stable doors. As I was about to open the doors, someone's arms wrapped around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Can I come with?" Niall asked quickly and gave my cheek one more kiss.
"Sure." I let out in a giggle.
"Wait! Can I come with too?! I'm not too much of a horse guy." Zayn came running towards us.
"Yeah, I can't see why not." I smiled at him. Niall grabbed one of my hands and Zayn the other. I didn't reject it, because it made me feel safe. "So, who's going to open the doors?" I laughed.
"Oh! Wait here babe!" Niall ran to the doors and opened them and ran back and grabbed my hand once again and gave me a quick kiss. I saw Zayn in the corner of my eye, looking down at the ground with a sad look.
"What is it, Zayn?" I asked grabbing his hand in a tighter grip.
"Oh, what?! Nothing, I'm fine." He smiled. Yeah, right.
"Are you sure?" I looked deep into his eyes.
"It's nothing I want to bother a princess with." He winked at me.
"Well, I guess I'm not even a princess anymore, so tell me!" I crashed my elbow into his playfully.
"I can tell you some other time." He smiled.
"It looks like you're kind of uncomfortable with telling her with me here, so I'll just go back to the stable, see you guys soon!" Niall kissed me and ran back.
"Now tell me, what's wrong?" We still held hands.
"But, it's nothing important.."
"If it brings you down, it must be." I looked at him with a conserned look.
"I-I... I can't tell you.. You wouldn't want to speak with me afterwards.."
"What?! No, Zayn, whatever it is, I promise I will always continue speaking with you!"
"Promise you won't tell Niall or the other boy's either.."
"I promise." I putted my free hand on my heart.
"Okay.. Before I knew you and Niall were together, which I found out about later than the others, because I was holding a stupid lantern, I kind of built up feelings for you." He looked down at the ground.
"I-I.. Z-Zayn.. I'm not mad, sad or anything negative about this, but I'm concerned about how you must have felt when you found out about me and Niall.. You must've been crushed." I hugged him. He soon hugged me back. We stood there for a while, until he pulled back. "I allready feel stupid for even thinking about asking you this, Amecia, but.." He bit his lip, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Can you just give me one kiss, to show that I'm not totally hopeless about ever finding someone, and one more thing.. If Niall wasn't here, I mean, you never even met him, would you have considered going out with me?" I looked at Zayn with teary eyes, and he looked back at me with eyes that had already dropped tears.
"Yes.." I whispered and connected my lips with his. It didn't feel as good as when I kiss Niall, but it felt good. Which scared me. Our lips moved in sync and as we kissed he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. His tounge, just like Niall does, knocked on my lips, I hesitated for a second, but soon gave him my blessing and opened. Our tounges started playing and soon danced as smoothly as mine and Niall's tounges usually do. He pulled back and looked down at the ground.
"I'm so sorry, Amecia. I-I-" I put my index finger over his mouth.
"Sssh.. I promise, someday you will find the perfect girl, that won't be taken by some other guy. I promise you that with a stronger promise then I have ever made before." I hugged him. "Let's go back, I'm sure Kalisha was done with saddeling the horses a long time ago." I smiled at him.
"Wait." He said and pulled me in for one, last, quick kiss before we walked back to the stable.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem fre jun 22, 2012 12:05 am

As Amecia, Niall and Zayn left I saddled a big friesian horse called Arctic Sun. I put the bridle on and then threw my arms around the big black horse's neck. I burried my nose into it's soft fur and took a deep breath. Horses had always meant a lot to me, and I rode as often as I could.
Suddenly Niall came through the stabledoor again, alone. I looked at him questioningly. He looked a bit disappointed, but still trying not to show it. He sat down next to Liam and talked, I kept hugging Arctic Sun with my eyes shut and not listening.
What had we done? If the boys hadn't been here we would have been asleep inside the castle now. Amecia having small fights with her father, still having her mother and a big, warm, safe bed.
But what's done is done. Perhaps this was better. Both of us know how to fight, and I assumed the boys did too. She seems to love Niall, and being with him might be good for her - and being with Harry would be good for me - great actually.
I yawned and jumped a little as I felt a hand on my shoulder, spinning me around to meet a pair of green eyes and a big perfect smile.
"Hello, sweetheart!" he said, gently slapping my ass.
I smiled at him and gently pushed him away playfully.
"So I assume we'll be sharing this handsome fella" he said, nodding towards the horse behind me.
"We? I was planning on sharing horse with Amecia..." I raised an eyebrow at him and smirked. He looked at his feet and cleared his throat.
"You could share horse with Louis, you two look too cute together" I said with a big smile.
He looked up at me with huge puppy eyes, "please" was written all over his face.
"I'm just joking silly, of course we'll be sharing horse. And this one, obviously. Best horse there is!" I slapped his arm gently.
He sighed in relief and embraced me carefully. His breath tickled my ear, which made me shiver of delight.
"...as long as I get to sit in the front" I said quickly.
"Fine with me" he said and shrugged with a smile on his lips.
As he let go of me I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and walked towards the door.
I saw Harry walk to Niall, Liam and Louis as I opened the door. The warm nightbreeze sneaked past me and stroke my cheeks as I inhaled before shouting.
"Amecia? Zayn? Are you guys ready?"
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa fre jun 22, 2012 12:22 am

"Yeah, we'll be right there!" I shouted back. "Zayn, wipe your tears away, or else they will ask you why you cried." I smiled at him. He stretched his hand towards my face and wiped my eyes. I slowly wiped away his tears and felt how hurt he was, I realized there was no point in wiping his tears since they were still coming. "Oh, Zayn." I sighed and gave him a comforting hug. "I'm so sorry, but I really love Niall. Nothing can change that."
"I-I know. I-I just wanted to say that... that's exactly how I feel about you.."
"No, you don't! Zayn... you can't.." I looked at him with pleading eyes.
"I'm sorry! But my family is cursed with someting called 'love at first sight'!"
"Okay, ssh, I think they can hear us. Let's get back, and try not to cry. It will only make it harder for you." I said and slowly stroke my thumb towards his cheek.
"I'm just so sorry, Amecia.." I nodded at him.
We started walking back to the stable, when we got there the doors were open and when we walked inside, the mood was very unsatisfying and sad. Louis glared at me with a sad look, Liam were sitting next to Niall, on a hay pack, comforting him, Harry and Kalisha..
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jun 24, 2012 11:01 am

I gave them a dull smile as they walked through the door and stood up to walk over to Amecia.
"I think you should talk to Niall" I said to her and grabbed Zayn's arm. "Let's go for a quick walk, hun."
I pulled him outside and marched away with him. I stopped, spun around to face him and threw my arms around his neck.
"I'm so sorry, Zayn" I whispered into his shirt.
He gently hugged me back.
"Time heals all wounds, even if it might take a while" he replied. I just nodded and hugged him tighter.
Zayn pulled back and grabbed my hands. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled, and I saw that he had shed a few tears. I wiped them away with my crooked index finger and smiled back.
"It'll be alright, okay? I promise" I said and he nodded back.
"You'll eventually meet a wonderful girl that loves you with her whole heart."
"You think?" he said with a smirk.
"No. I know" I replied with a bright smile. "We should probably get back, Zayn."
I kept holding his hand and started walking back towards the stable.
I looked down at our feet. My feet drummed like drumsticks against the ground while his steps were three times as long. Suddenly the stable was right infront of us and I stepped inside, still holding Zayn's hand.
All the boys looked up at us, except Niall, who were still looking down at the ground.
Harry's eyes widened at us and Zayn quickly let go of my hand. I grabbed his hand rougly again and stared at him.
"Don't be scared of holding my hand, Zayn. Harry knows very well I'm just here to help you. I hope" I said loudly and whispered the last part. Zayn looked at me with surprised eyes, but didn't object.
I held it for a while, then let go to pat his arm and walk towards Harry.
"It's you I need to fly, and you know that very well, don't you?" I said and he nodded with a smile.
"Good. So... We should get going, the sun will rise any minute now" I said while walking over to Arctic Son. The horse turned around smoothly in it's stall and walked next to me carefully. When we walked through the doors the other horses neighed quietly, as if they knew that he was leaving and said their goodbyes. I gave him a determined but gentle pat on the neck and climbed up in the saddle. Harry came out from the stable and just looked at me, the horse was around 170cm tall and well muscled so I wasn't surprised that he was unsure. He swallowed before walking up to me and I reached him my hand. He placed his foot in the stirrup and I pulled him up behind me. He was sat behind the saddle and wrapped his arms around my waist. That familiar shiver ran down my spine once again and I put my left hand over his.
"Are you guys coming?!" I shouted as I felt Harry's forehead against my shoulder.

Senast ändrad av Admin den sön jun 24, 2012 12:55 pm, ändrad totalt 2 gånger (Orsak för redigering : Efterbliven tjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej...)
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jun 24, 2012 4:32 pm

I slowly walked up to Niall. "How much of it did you hear?" I said as I sat down beside him.
"Well, at least enough to understand that my best mate has a crush on my girl.." He mubled and continued to stare at the ground. "And don't think I don't know about the kissing." he said harshly. His eyes were teary and he kept biting his bottom lip. I gave him a hug from the side.
"Babe, I love you.. More than anything. You know that."
"Does Zayn know that?!"
"Yes, he does. That's what I excpalined to him. But..-"
"But, what?! He knows that I love you! He even complains about that I talk about you too much!"
"We all do, Nialler!" Louis winked at him.
"Shut up.." He mumbled.
"I love you, babe.. Please, don't be like this." I pleaded. "I-I.. I don't know what I would do without you in my life." He finally looked at me.
"Well, I guess I love you back." He smiled slightly, but soon turned serious again. "But why did you kiss him?"
"He felt hopeless babe. He's such a great guy, he doesn't deserve to feel unloved. He asked me to kiss him, I couldn't say no. I know that sounds horrible, but he looked so destroyed, he even asked for my forgiveness before he even asked. Please, babe, I love you. And you're the first guy that has ever been able to make those words come through my mouth."
"I.. I don't know. If you'll at least travel with someone else right now. I need some time to think." He looked at me. My heart sank to the bottom.
"Sure, babe." I forced a smile and kissed his cheek. "Who should I travel with then?" He looked at the boys.
"Liam. He won't do anything crazy." Louis looked at Niall with a chocked look.
"And I would?!"
"Yes, yes you would." Niall, Liam and Harry said in sync.
"Well then, Liam. We will take Tibrá." I smiled at him as he just nodded.
I walked over to Tibrá and stroked her mane. I watched as Liam jumped up on her back and held out his hand to help me up. "Please, be a little more careful next time, Niall's just so fragile." Liam whispered to me. I nodded and gave him a serious look to show that I was serious when the talk about hurting Niall came up. I never wanted to hurt him. He's my everything.
"But, can we please not talk about it.. I don't want to be sad anymore." I looked back at Liam. He was sitting behind me but still insisted on holding the reins.
"Sure." He smiled.
"Why won't you let me take the reins?!" I reached out for them but he just avoided my hands.
"Because, Niall told me to take care of you."
"He told you that?! When?"
"While you were cuddling with your horse."
"Oh." I saw Kalisha and Zayn walking in through the door. Zayn smiled at me before getting up on a horse.
Harry and Kalisha sat up on Arctic Son and Kalisha opened her mouth.
"Are you guys coming?!"
"Yeah, we're right behind you!" I yelled back. I looked over at Niall, he was allready looking at me. God, he was hot on a horse. I bet I looked like a baby sitting between Liam's arms. I smiled at Niall, but didn't get one back. I turned back and looked at Harry and Kalisha.
"Look! Kalisha gets to hold the reins! Pleeeease, I've been riding since I was two years old!"
"No, I'm only thinking about your safety!"
"Gah! You're like an overprotecting dad!"
"Well, now you know what that feels like." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and realised that Liam was trying to give me the dad I never had, by being that dad. I rested my head on Liam's shoulder and cuddled up a bit towards him. I soon fell asleep after we had started our journey.

Senast ändrad av ameciaa den sön jun 24, 2012 4:36 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång (Orsak för redigering : Lima....)
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jun 24, 2012 5:18 pm

I felt Harry's head lift from my shoulder to look over at Liam and Amecia. He looked at the reins, and then back at them. He inhaled quickly.
"Mayb-..." he started.
"Don't even think about it" I spat out quickly and he nodded slowly, like he was disappointed.
Louis, Niall and Zayn all climbed up on a horse and our journey started.
I gently ordered Arctic Sun to move forward and so he did. Harry's grip around my waist tightened and I let out a little giggle.
"You're not used to riding, honey?" I said while still giggling.
He didn't reply, but I assumed he wasn't. Louis came up next to us on his horse.
"Hey there, hot stuff!" He winked at me.
"Hello, Louis!" I replied, and even though I couldn't see Harry, I saw the lazer that shot out from his eyes and into Louis'.
"You're not gonna sleep, like Amecia?" Louis asked when the lazer was pointed to the back of my head instead.
I shook my head and smirked. "Perhaps later if we stop somewhere."
He nodded once and rode back to Zayn's side. Harry buried his face in my hair and smelled it.
"You may sleep if you want to though" I said and held the reins in one hand to stroke his left leg lovingly.
"Nah, I'm good. I'd rather keep you company" he whispered into my hair. I let out a small "aw" and kept stroking his leg.
His grip around my waist had loosened a bit, he had probably found his balance by now. He let go of me and lifted his hand to very gently untangle my messy hair. I shivered and smiled. Somebody playing with your hair - best thing there is. He had obviously noticed how much I liked it and started braiding it with unused hands. It probably didn't look as good as it felt, but at least he tried.
When he had finished the braid he kissed my neck and put his head on my shoulder. I leaned my head against his as I felt his arms wrapping around my waist once again.
A shudder went through my body as the huge dark forest swallowed us and Harry hugged me tightly.
The forest may be dangerous, but I knew that we'd make it out alive.
Louis, Liam and Harry tried to keep us from getting tired with singing happy songs. Amecia was asleep and Niall and Zayn were stubbornly silent on each side of Louis.
Suddenly the horses lifted their heads high and pointed their ears forward with a terrified expression on their faces.
Something told me we weren't alone in the deep, dark forest...

Senast ändrad av Admin den sön jun 24, 2012 7:10 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jun 24, 2012 6:05 pm

I woke up to Liam whispering to me.
"Wake up, baby girl. We're not alone anymore.." He was shaking me slightly.
"What's happening?" I said and looked aroud and saw how tense the horses were.
"We don't know, I think there's something scaring the horses." Oh shit. Why am I so easy to get scared...
"L-Liam... D-d-don't let them hurt you.."
"What?! Who?" He asked in fear. I pointed towards two wolfs coming out behind two tree's. "Oh god. Hold onto me, Amecia." He said and took a tighter grip to the reins. I turned around quickly on the horse and glued myself to Liam. I hated wolfs so much.. I looked at Niall. I mouthed "I love you" and he did the same. I wanted to cuddle up to him and give him a kiss. But that wasn't possible right now. Tibrá saw the wolfs and started rearing. I held onto Liam harder and closed my eyes and felt how me and Liam slowly fell towards the ground. Fuck.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Everything happened in slow motion. The wolfs coming towards us, Tibrá rearing, and Liam and Amecia falling to the ground. I just sat there, staring for a while. Harry jumped off Arctic Sun and took the reins from my hands since he was about to run away. Harry screamed my name, which was like a wake up call for me. I snapped out of my trance and threw myself off the horse and ran towards Liam and Amecia. I dragged the sword from my side and placed myself in a defensive stance infront of them. I bared my teeth and growled at the two huge wolfs. They growled back at me and ran faster. I raised my sword and squinted my eyes as I watched them come closer and closer. They were suddenly infront of me and I shoved my sword in the first one and kicked the second one on the nose. It jumped on me and I flew backwards. I looked right into it's light brown eyes and could feel it's breath against my skin.
A lonely drop of drool found it's way to my face and it felt like time stopped. It was just me, and a dire wolf. Ten centimeters between it's razor sharp teeth and my fragile human face. I started making sounds of fear which came out as whimpers.
My eyes teared up as I figured this was probably my last few seconds in life. I had to make something good out of it.
"Harry! I love you!" I shouted and closed my eyes.
My heart skipped a few beats, and my body slowly got warm from the tip of my toes and all the way up to my scalp. Why? Because it was true, and I knew that very well.
The wolf collapsed ontop of me and pressed all the air out of my lungs. I panicked for a while before focusing on trying to breathe as Harry and Louis tried to push the wolf off of me.
I gasped for air when it rolled off me. Harry sat down next to me and placed his hands on my cheeks. I looked at the dead wolf next to me; My sword was planted deep into it's side and straight into it's heart. Harry.
A sigh of relief found it's way out of my mouth and I closed my eyes. Harry removed tears, drool and dirt off my face before leaning down and kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back gently and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I'm so tired" I whispered.
"I know, sweetheart" he replied and lifted me off the ground, holding me bridal style. I rested my head against his chest and locked my hands behind his neck. He kissed my head and carried me towards Arctic Sun.
The horses had calmed down slightly so Harry put me in the saddle. I grabbed the horses mane and tried to not slide off again.
"How's Amecia and Liam?" I whispered, to Harry, maintaining eyecontact the whole time. He climbed up behind me and grabbed the reins to kind of frame me in.
"Why don't you look for yourself, sweetie?" he whispered back. "I wont let you get hurt in any way, I swear."
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jun 24, 2012 9:01 pm

My head was still pounding from the hard fall when Niall lifted me up. I looked around and saw Liam lying on the ground.
"Babe! Are you okay??"
"L... L.. Liam..." I reached my hand for Liam to catch and look up at me and tell me he was alright. But he didn't. "LIAM!" I yelled, in hope that he just didn't hear me. No response. Niall started crying. "LIAAAAAM!!!" I yelled harder. Everyone else were sitting there, crying. I got out of Niall's grip and ran to Liam. There was a pond of blood around his head. I lifted him up onto my lap. "Liam...." I whispered and stroke his hair. I pressed my fingers towards his wrist to feel for a pulse. "Dad..." I whispered as low as I could. I couldn't feel a pulse. There I was, holding Liam's lifeless body. "No... No! NOOO!!!" Niall ran to me and pulled me away from Liam. "No! HE CAN'T BE DEAD! He's too good for that.. LIAAAM! PLEASE! WAKE UP!" I cried out.
"Amecia.. Stop it.." Niall whispered. "He's dead.."
"NO! HE CAN'T BEEEE!" I could barely breathe since the tears were drowning my lungs. Niall hugged me and I cried into his chest. "He can't be gone." I cried out.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jun 24, 2012 9:40 pm

I shook my head, I wasn't sure what was happening. I looked at Liam on the ground, and Amecia standing up. I felt how Harry started shaking behind me and turned Arctic Sun around so I wouldn't see what was going on.
"What's happening?" I said loudly, in an attempt to scream.
"Liam..." Harry's voice was shaking.
I understood what had happened. Liam's gone and I can't do anything. Tears rolled down my cheeks and ended up in my slightly open mouth. My eyelids felt heavy and I was unable to move. I inhaled before letting out a loud shriek which caused Harry to jump a little and the horses to to point their ears my way. I quickly spun around in the saddle and placed myself in Harry's lap, holding on to him so rougly I was a tiny bit scared I'd break some of his ribs.
"What have we done?" I whispered between my quiet shrieks. He rocked me gently and just hushed me. My eyelids got even heavier now, and suddenly everything turned black.

(Kind of Harry's POV)
Harry asked Zayn to remove the saddle from Arctic Sun's back, which he of course did. He moved us forward gently, so I could keep sleeping leaned against him even on the move.
The boys placed Liam's body on a horse so we could bury him somewhere else. We had to keep moving, or more wolfs might come.
Thunder was heard in the distance, and a small amount of rain found it's way past the trees and onto our heads.
Even Mother Earth was mourning the death of Liam Payne, the most honorable boy I had ever met.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa mån jun 25, 2012 11:37 am

Niall held me while the other boys lifted Liam up on one of the horses.
"Niall... I really don't wanna fight anymore.." I cried out into his arms.
"Oh babe! Of course we won't fight anymore.. Me and Zayn had a talk about this."
"B-b-b-b-b.." I lost my capability to speak. I just cried. I looked back at Liam's still colorful body. His slightly curly hair was red of blood. The nicest person on the entire earth, dead. The one that absolutely didn't deserve it. The rain was pouring down on Liam's face, making it look like he was crying. God, I allready missed him...
"We should get going." I said looking out into the woods. I had gathered myself. Liam's dead, there's nothing we can do about it except find the most beautiful place in the whole kingdom to bury him. The boys looked at me with chocked looks. I wiped away my tears and sat up on the horse Liam was placed on. "I'll make sure nothing happens to Liam's body." I said looking at two worried boys, Louis and Harry. They both nodded and backed away a step each.
"Are you sure you can do this allready?" Niall stroked my thigh from where he was standing on the ground.
"Yes, Liam would want us all to be happy, not to stand here and cry for ages for something we can't change." I looked over at Kalisha..
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem mån jun 25, 2012 12:35 pm

When Arctic Sun started moving I woke up and stretched my backmuscles and hugged Harry tight. Tears started rolling down my cheeks once again as I came to think of Liam. I sniffed a few times to prevent suffocating because of my own snot.
"You awake, Kalisha?" Harry whispered. I replied with a quiet "mhm" and sniffed some more.
He let go of the reins with one hand and wrapped his arm around me. We sat quiet for a minute or two and just enjoyed each other's embrace.
"Did you really mean what you said before?" Harry said suddenly.
"What do you mean?" I said quietly.
"You shouted that you... love me" he said with a smile on his lips.
I chuckled a little and hugged him even tighter.
"You know I meant that. Of all the things I could say when the last few seconds of my life had come, I chose to tell you I love you... - and that I do, with all my heart." I lifted my head off his shoulder and connected my lips with his.
"Will you love me forever?" he whispered against my mouth.
"Until my heart stops beating" I replied and shed a tear of joy.
He pulled me (if possible) even closer and stroked my back.
"Then my life is dedicated to you, mylady."
I allowed myself to giggle in all the sadness, Liam would want us to be happy.
The thought of him saving the life of my best friend had me crying again. If Amecia hadn't landed on him she would probably be the one hanging lifeless on a horse right now.
And then the thought of Harry saving my life - with my sword - made me cry even harder. We were blessed to travel with heroes. Heroes in their own way.

I spun around in the saddle again and took the reins from Harry, who gladly gave them to me. I tensed up as I saw Liam hanging over the horse. I looked the other way and raised my shoulders up towards my head, as if I wanted to shut everything out - then I felt two warm hands on my shoulders, forcing them down and rubbing them gently. A deep breath found it's way into my lungs and out as my body relaxed for the first time in a what seemed like ages.
"I love you, Kalisha Ásgeirsdóttir" I heard behind me, and my heart doubled it's regular pace.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa mån jun 25, 2012 9:51 pm

As we had been riding for a little bit longer I saw a cottage in the corner of my eye.
"Hey guys! There's a cottage! We can only hope that it's empty." I pointed towards the cottage.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem mån jun 25, 2012 10:58 pm

I turned my head and looked at the cottage. I instantly turned Arctic Sun towards it and pressed my heels against his sides to make him walk faster.
"Please, please, please be empty" I prayed quietly to myself and looked up in the sky.

I slid off the horses back and walked towards the door. Harry was right behind me and held his hand on my shoulder. I gently knocked and waited for someone to open. An old man stepped out and raised his eyebrow at me.
"What are you doing here?" he said with a harsh voice.
I swallowed a few times before opening my mouth and trying to speak nicely.
"Uhm... Hello, sir. We're looking for a place to spend the night." I smiled politely at him.
He gave me one of the creepiest smiles I'd ever seen. I shivered and felt how Harry grabbed my wrist like he tried to protect me.
The other boys and Amecia stood behind us now, and the old man eyed both me and the former princess up and down.
"You and the other girl can sleep in my bed while those..." he looked at the guys "...boys sleep on the floor."
I looked at Amecia with a worried look, before looking at Harry, who's eyes were tearing up.
I looked at Niall as well, his face was showing fear and he wouldn't stop staring at his lovely lady.
"I guess.." I started when the man grabbed me and pulled me into his arms. I let out a surprised shriek, instantly frowned and tried to get out of his grip. Harry took a step forward, grabbed me around the waist and started pulling. The pervert was surprisingly strong for his age and still had me locked up in his arms.
"It's okay, sweetheart. It doesn't look like there's another house nearby, and we need the rest."
He obviously didn't agree. Suddenly a fist cleaved the air and hit the man right in the face. He quickly let go of me to hold his broken nose.
I fell backwards and Louis catched me just as my bum touched the ground. He dragged me backwards as Harry raised his fist towads the man again.
"Tell us where we can spend the night, without having to let you sleep with our girls!?" he spat out.
A chuckle was heard from the pervert. He squinted at us, still holding his nose and whispering some unhearable words.
"Good luck with your lives, atleast I got to hold the girl for a while. You're welcome" the chuckle evolved to a mad man's laughter and all I remember is stumbling over to Harry, threwing myself in his arms and whispering "thank you". After that, everything was blinking in different colors, it felt like we were traveling through a prisma. A strange calm surrounded us and I held Harry's and Louis' hand the whole time.

When the strange journey was over I opened my eyes and blinked a few times and looked up into a clear blue sky and tried to figure out what all the voices around me were saying. I held my head and sat up gently. There were hundreds of people around me; some were staring at me on the ground, and Zayn was laying next to me, with his eyes half open. I crawled over to him and helped him up.
"Where are we? What happened?" I asked him. He gave me a confused look and tried to register what was going on. The same question I asked him probably wanted to get out of his mouth.

Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tis jun 26, 2012 1:20 am

When I woke up I was surrounded by a crowd. I sat up and held my forehead, trying to press down the headache. I looked around me, only to find Liam a few meters away. "Liam!" I yelled and ran over to him and sat down by his side. "Liam..." I whispered to myself as I lifted his head onto my lap.
"Yeah..?" He opened one eye.
"Y... you're alive?! BUT HOW?!" My eyes teared up in the count of a second.
"I... don't know." He looked at me with a smile.
"Oh, Liam!" I cried out and hugged him tightly.
"Hi Amecia." He laughed and hugged me back. He kissed my forehead.
"Liam, I thought I was never going to see you again!"
"Well, I didn't think so either but... Here I am! But Amecia, you didn't get hurt by the fall from the horse, did you?" I just stared blankly at him.
"You're kidding me... Right?"
".... Should I?"
"Liam, for fucks sake! You died from the fall, and you're asking me if I got hurt?!"
"Well.. I promised Niall I wouldn't let you get hurt, remember?"
"Oh, Liam. Stop being so rediciously perfect." I hugged him again.
"Don't go and fall in love with me, okay?! Niall needs you!" I started laughing.
"Of course not! That would be weird, I could never fall in love with my own brother." I smiled at him and he then realized that the boys, Kalisha and him, was all I've got left, and the same for them too.
"Well then, lil sis! Let's go find the others!" He stood up and reached out his hand to assist me up. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. "Where do you think we should start looking?" He asked me. I looked around and pointed towards another big crowd. I started walking towards it.
"Where do you think you're going?! There's lots f people here young lady!" He held out his hand for me to grab.
"Okay, now you're kidding with me..." He stared at me with a serious look. "I guess not.." I said and grabbed his hand and again started my journey towards the big crowd.

"Well, at least we've found Kalisha and Zayn." I smiled..
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jun 26, 2012 9:42 am

I stood up at the same time as Zayn and we both looked around. Soon I saw two familiar faces and started running towards them.
"Amecia!" I yelled and pushed people out of my way.
"Whoa dude, chill the fuck out!" someone said to me.
Dude? Chill? The fuck out? I raised my eyebrow, but kept running.
I jumped on Amecia and hugged her tight.
"You okay?!" I said before meeting a couple of kind brown eyes.
My heart started racing and I gasped for air.
"Liam?!" I yelled, I didn't care that the people around us were staring. I quickly let go of Amecia and ran into Liam's arms.
"You're alive!" I pulled back and cupped my hands around his face to kiss his cheek and started jumping up and down. A cute little laughter found it's way out of Liam's mouth and he smiled with his whole body. I caught a glimpse of a lonely tear in the corner of his eye before he wiped it away with the backside of his hand. I turned around to see Zayn staring at Liam for a while, before tears rolled down his cheeks as well. He took two long steps forward and gave Liam a huge manly, but oh so emotional hug.
I snapped out of my euphoria and pulled back my thoughts to Harry.
"Hey guys, have you seen the others somewhere?"
Liam shook his head with a serious look on his face.
"Oh, okay. You guys stay here, and I'll go look for Harry?" I smiled.
They nodded so I turned around to start my search. I passed a few people that just stared at me.
Suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm roughly. I turned my head, expecting to see someone I knew. A guy with short orange hair looked at me with a smile that reminded me of the old pervert.
"Ooh baby, wanna get into my tent and taste some of this?" he showed his rather chubby and tall body off. A strong scent of mead spread as he opened his mouth and I tried to decline kindly, but he didn't seem to get it. He started pulling me toward lots of tents. I tried to get away from him, but his grip around my arm hardened, and in a few hours I would definitely have a bruise.
Suddenly another hand grabbed my other arm and I quickly looked back. I would recognize that adorable face anywhere - Louis. The orangehaired guy stopped and stared at us.
"Heyheyhey now, sir. I believe this lovely lady is with me" he said and laid his arm around my neck.
The ginger guy looked furious and raised his fist at Louis.
"Does it look like I care?" he said and punched. Louis evaded it with grace, like he did with the following three punches. The guy turned around quickly and walked away while stomping as hard he could with every step.
"Oh, Louis, I could kiss you!" I said and hugged him.
"You okay, Kalisha?" he said when I let go. I nodded at him and smiled.
"Have you seen Harry and Niall?" I asked and looked over his shoulder.
He shook his head and grabbed my hand.
"Let's look for them then!" he said and started walking away with me.

I saw a curly mane from behind and ran towards it. I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder to spin him around and have a look at him.
My smile quickly faded when a pair of hazel eyes and an unfamiliar face stared back at me
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I've made a mistake" I said and shook my head.
"It's okay, cutie. Nice costume!" he said with a bright smile.
Costume? He must mean clothes.
"Thank you, your clothes look very... nice, too!" I said and backed away.
Louis chuckled at me and we kept walking.
I jumped when I saw two faces I definitely recognized. Louis let go of my hand before I started running towards my prince laying on the ground. I fell down on my knees and said his name outloud. His eyes remained closed and I quickly placed my head on his chest. The buzz around us made it hard to hear his heartbeats. I lifted my head again and stroked his cheek.
"Please, darling, wake up" I pleaded. "I can't live without you, and you know that."
A few tears found it's way down my cheeks and landed on his chest. His eyelids started shaking slightly and suddenly his eyes opened.
"Harry" I whispered and hugged him tightly. He squeezed his eyes together as I tried to help him up; the headache I had felt when I woke up as well.
"Good morning sunshine!" Louis sang out. I kissed his forehead when he was in a sitting position.
"Hello sweetheart" he said quietly. Niall had started moving as well, and I gave him a considerate smile.
Louis moved his head closer to Harry's and whispered "You owe me one, I kept your girl safe while you were snoring out here."
I giggled and shook my head at him.
"I could've made it myself, sir Tomlinson" I said and we both started laughing quietly.
When we were all done hugging eachother he four of us started walking back to the others. When they all saw Liam standing there, they ran and grouphugged him with random shouts of "Liam!" "Alive!" "How?" "When?" "What?" I laughed and ran to join the grouphug.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tis jun 26, 2012 2:04 pm

When the big group hug was over and the boys had spoken to Liam all they wanted, someone grabbed my wrist and started running away from the big place. My feet fought to keep up with the quick runner. Everything went in slow-motion when we smoothly dodged all the people coming in our way. I took a while to come away from there, but by all the looks we got, something told that something was wrong, though I don't know what yet.

We stopped when we suddenly came to a lake. The man cupped his hands around my face and kissed me gently with warm and gentle lips.
"Niall..." I whispered against his lips. I felt how he started smiling. His hands moved away from my face and down to my waist and he pressed me closer to him. His tongue knocked on my lips, as usual, pleading for me to open. I answered his wish and opened my mouth. I started playing with his hair and messing it up, just to bother him, since he really loves his hair. He didn't really care.
He moved his hands to my bum and I started nibbling on his lower lip.
"Yeah! Get some!" Someone yelled from behind us and did a few thursts in the air. Strange people around here..
We fell to the ground and landed softly on the grass. His lips didn't move away from mine at any moment.
"Iloveyousomuch." He mumbled quickly against my lips.
"I love.. you too.." I had to catch for breath.
Some old man came up to us and just stared us, struggling to keep balance. Niall pulled away.
"Can we help you?" He said in an annoyed voice.
"Yeah, you can let me join in with that lovely lady you have." He laughed and crouched down beside me and stroked my hair. A chill of disgust ran down my spine.
"Don't! Touch. Her." He spat at the old man. The man started laughing.
"Or what?! You'll hit me?! Please your tiny muscles can't bury through all of this!" He laughed and gave his belly a big slap. "You know what? I can share, I'm really good at that." The man lifted me onto his lap. I struggled to get loose, but without any success.
"Let her go!" Niall stood up quickly, and the man followed and held me over his shoulder.
"No" The man laughed out with an evil smirk. I started to hitting and kicking, but it didn't seem to affect him.
"Let me go!!" I yelled. The man started walking away. "Niall! My sword! Liam has it, go get it!"
"A sword?! Kinky are we?" The man slapped my bum.
"But.. I don't wanna-"
"Go!!" I yelled. He hessitated for a second but eventually started running.
"What is your problem?! Let me go!!" I spat at him.
"Nope." He continued strolling towards a big.. thing.. with wheels..
He walked inside it, it looked kind of like a house, but a shrinked one.
"Welcome to my camper!" He laughed and threw me onto a bed and locked the door. I got a really bad feeling from this..
"W-what's that?" I said and pointed towards a big white box.
"Haha, the oven?!" He turned a button on it. "If you wait just a second, I can show you something." He smirked an evil smirk again.

I didn't dare to move from my spot on the bed.
"Hey, beautiful! Come here!" He waved with index-finger for me to come. I stayed on my spot. He grabbed my wrist and took my hand and moved it towards a black circle on the "oven". When my hand touched it, this burning feeling came and my legs gave up but kept pressing my hand to it. I fell to the ground and got my hand back, but the pain only got worse. I screamed in pain but the an slapped me.
"Shut up!" He said and walked over to a drawer and piched out a round silvery thing with a round hole in the middle. He ripped of a piece and came towards me and placed the piece over my mouth.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jun 26, 2012 3:25 pm

When everyone pulled away from the grouphug I saw Niall kidnap Amecia into the forest. I laughed and cuddled up against Harry.
"Lovebirds" came from Louis mouth and I saw Zayn look down into the ground. I pulled him into mine and Harry's arms so we both hugged him. He soon let go with a smile on his lips and I kissed his cheek.
I thought for a while before turning to Harry.
"You wanna follow their example?" I whispered and nodded my head the way Amecia and Niall had disappeared. His eyes got a lot bigger for a few seconds before he grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the scattered trees. I laughed loudly and trotted graciously right behind him. Suddenly Niall flew past us and we both stopped to look where he was going. He ran straight up to Liam and started pulling his linen vest. They all came running past us, and Harry and me exchanged glances before running after them. We all pushed people out of the way as our feet drummed against the ground like a herd of horses fleeing. I had no idea what was going on, but everyone looked terrified; and Amecia wasn't here.
We stopped at a lake, and everyone was trying to catch their breath.
"I left her here!" Niall yelled.
"Wha-... what happened?" I asked, gasping for air.
"There was a man and.... held her and... sword and... Where is she!?" My eyes widened and I looked around.
"Let's split up and look" I said and drew my sword. It may be small, but it's capable of killing anyone. I pulled Harry with me towards east to search.

I saw a white... cottage... on... wheels!? I let forth a sharp whistle to let everyone know I found her. Atleast I might had. I ran towards it and tried to open the door. My hands trembled all over the door handle and I started panicking when it wouldn't open. Locked, obviously. Harry got tired of seeing my hands dancing over it and started kicking on it with all his force. After a few kicks it finally flew open. I jumped into the cottage, seeing Amecia with something over her mouth and the big man holding her.
"Let... her... go..." I snarled.
The man laughed loudly and tried to take her clothes off.
"I won't warn you one more time. Let her go!" I yelled.
Harry stood behind me. "You heard my girl. Let her go" he said and his eyes shone of ice cold hatred.
The man turned his head to us and raised one of his eyebrows, giving us a "you're joking, right?" kind of expression. He stood up and started walking towards us. I started shaking and lifted my sword.
"Don't come any closer" my voice cracked and I took a step backwards. I bumped into Harry and he gently pushed me behind him and grabbed my sword.
"Don't you dare touch her like you touched my poor friend - and former princess. You should be glad the royal guards aren't here" he bit his teeth together at the last part and raised my sword until it pointed right where the man's heart was placed.
"Princess? Royal guard? Tell me where the fuck you find shrooms that good" he said and shrugged.
He grabbed the sword with his bare hand and moved it out of his way. Blood seeped from his hand and down on the floor while he pushed Harry backwards. I wrapped my arms around his chest to prevent him from falling and pulled him out the door.
Luckily Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis was standing right outside.
"She's in there!" I yelled and Liam jumped into the cottage. I heard gurgling sounds and a quiet moan and guessed he had slit the man's throat. I dove into the cottage too and ran up to Amecia, pulled the thing off her mouth and looked her in the eyes.
"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I said just as I saw her hand.
"Odin almighty!" I started whimpering and hugged her. I left and walked out, carefully made sure I stepped in the mans face while doing so. I heard his nose crack and shivered of disgust. I threw myself into Harry's arms as the others went inside the strange cottage.
"Are you okay, sweetheart?" he asked and stroked the back of my head. I nodded.
"And you?" I said while hugging him tight. He nodded as well. I turned us around so we could both look towards the cottage to see what they were doing.

Senast ändrad av Admin den tis jun 26, 2012 3:42 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång (Orsak för redigering : SDFSDKFZTJUSDYIO)
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jun 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Niall came up to be and grabbed my wrist so that he could look at my hand. He looked worried.
"Liam, take a look at this. It looks pretty bad." He bit his bottom lip and showed Liam my hand.
“Amecia, what exactly made this happen to you?” Liam looked into my eyes. I pointed at the so called oven. He looked at it with a questioning look.
“I don’t know what it is, but he called it an oven.” I said looking at it. Strange looking thing it was.
“Well, if it’s capable of harm, I guess it’s some kind of weapon.” Liam said, scanning through the oven.
“Does it hurt, babe?” Niall kissed the back of my hand.
“Not as much as in the beginning, but, yes, it hurts.” I pouted.
“I’m so sorry I couldn’t help.. I’m your boyfriend, that’s what I’m supposed to do!” I placed my index-finger over his mouth.
“No, as my boyfriend you’re not supposed to do anything that any other human being isn’t supposed to do! Niall, I love you, even if you can’t protect me against everything.” I smiled at him as his cheeks turned slightly red. “Oh, you’re so cute when you blush!” I kissed his nose.
“Babe, we need to find something for your hand. Or it will get worse.” Niall looked at me, once again serious.
“But-”
“No but’s!” Liam yelled. “You heard Niall! If you don’t cover your wound up with something soon, it will get even worse and the pain will be stronger.” He patted my back.
“Okay..” I gave up. There was no need trying to argue with those two.. We stepped out of the weird looking cottage. “Okay, we can ask the people that are here if they know something that could cover this up!” I smiled at Niall. At the same second I did so, Niall grabbed a random person.
“Hello, my girlfriend is badly harmed, do you know something that could cover up the wound?”
“Uh, dude, have you tried band-aid?! Jeez..” The person walked away.
“What a rude person!” Niall complained as he watched the person walk away.
“Ssh, it’s okay babe. He helped us, now we only have to find out where we can find some “band-aid”... Excuse me sir! Do you know where we can find some band-aid?” I asked another random person.
“Yeah, there’s some by the entrance. Some staff is taking care of that kinda stuff.” He smiled at me. “Why?”
“Oh, um. I burned myself over a campfire.” I lied and showed him my hand.
“Daym, well, hope you’ll get better then, but I need to go, bye!”
“Bye.” I smiled at him. “W-what did he mean by “The entrance”?! Did he mean the town gate?!” I looked at Niall with a worried look.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tor jun 28, 2012 10:40 pm

I shrugged at Amecia.
"Why don't we just try to find the band-aid ourselves?" I said with a smile and let go of Harry to lay my arm around her shoulders.
As we walked back to where all the people were, someone came towards us.
"What happened to her hand?" the woman said.
"She got burnt" Liam replied and grabbed Amecia's hand to show the woman.
"Oh, dear!" she said and inspected the wound. "We should get you to the hospital."
Niall and I looked at eachother and lifted our eyebrows. Coo-coo much?
She grabbed Amecia by the arm and pulled her towards another thing on wheels. All of us followed and climbed in as she told us to. Something told me we could trust her, as she reminded me a lot of the queen.
"Welcome to my little bus" she said and laughed.
Bus? Sure. What were we going to do in it?
Since there were only five... chairs? in the "bus" I placed myself in Harry's lap and Louis sat on the floor.
Suddenly I heard a growl and grabbed Harry's hand. All of us looked rather confused as the thing started moving.
"I'll just drop you off at the hospital entrance, go to the emergency department and they'll take care of you, okay?" she said with a smile. "I'm sorry this happened to you, these meetings always end up with a few injuries."
We just agreed to avoid awkwardness.
When the thing sped up my stomach turned upside down, and I was sure my face was turning green. I accidentally met Liam's eyes and he looked at me with a worried look.
"Uhm... Kalisha? How are you feeling?" he said.
I swallowed a few times before answering.
"Not too good, this thing is making me feel sick" I whispered and tried to smile.
Harry carefully wrapped his arms around me and laid me down on his chest. I turned my head and smelled his hair, which surprisingly made me feel better. I buried my nose in his thick curly hair and inhaled slowly, to soon exhale with a sigh of relief.
Louis who had watched me the whole time burst out in laughter.
"I always said that Harry's wonderful curls could cure anything."
Everybody looked at him confusedly.
"You've never said that" Zayn said and raised an eyebrow.
"Well... I've thought about it before" Louis replied and looked down with a disappointed face.
Harry burst out in laughter and his moving chest almost made me feel sick again. He immidiately stopped as my grip of his shirt got tighter, and kissed my neck.
"Alright kids, we're here!" the woman in the front said. I thanked the gods and gently climbed out of the box with wheels.
"I thank you kindly, madam" Liam said as we got out.
She looked confused, but smiled at him anyways.
"No problem, honey!" she said and started the box again to drive away.

"Right, so, she said something about emergency" Niall said as we walked into the huge building. That's when it occurred to me we weren't home.
"Hey guys.. uhm.. is it just me, or is this place extremely strange? Where did the damned man send us?!" I said and looked around.
I grabbed nearest person and smiled kindly.
"Excuse me, good sir, but where are we?"
He looked questioningly at me.
"Hemlington, Middlesbrough."
I jumped a little. Why haven't I seen this part before? Then I came to think of it.
"What year is it?" I asked, and he looked even more questioning.
"Eh... twothousand and twelve, dear" he said and started walking away. I let him leave and sunk down on the floor. Twothousand and twelve? How on earth did the man manage to send us to twothousand and twelve?! Liam helped me up, like the gentleman he is, and smiled kindly.
"Those darn wizards, huh?" he smirked.
I hid my face in my hands and shook my head. It's not that I'm gonna miss anything from our time, but.. how does this work? Everything was so overwhelming right now. Liam led me to Harry's arms, and we kept walking. It didn't matter what year it was, the important thing was that Amecia got her hand fixed.

A lady met us as we found the "emergency department".
"Oh my! The doctor can take care of you right away!" she said and lead Amecia into a room. We all tried to follow, but Harry was the first one in, and they closed the door behind him.
"No more than one person can come with her, we're sorry" another lady said as we all stared into the door.
I hugged Niall quickly, to prevent him from going batshit crazy and kill people.
"Let's go sit down" Liam said and all of us, including Niall, sat down.
"She'll be okay, Niall. Harry's with her" I whispered and smiled.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa fre jun 29, 2012 8:57 pm

As they placed me onto some kind of bed I looked around and saw lots of weird stuff. Harry sat down beside me. The silent was pretty awkward, and it became even more awkward when I realized that I had never spoken a word to Harry before. Oh god.
The doctor pulled out a big needle-thingy.
"W-what's that?" I stuttered in fear. I didn't really like big sharp things... (LIKE NIALL'S PENIS, LÅL. jk)
"Oh, it's a anesthetic injection, my dear. It will make the pain go away." She smiled and pointed the "anesthetic injection" towards my hand. I quickly pulled it back. "It's nothing to be afraid of my dear! It will only hurt for a second!" I looked even more scared, since the last time I heard that, someone tried to kill me. Harry grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.
"I'm here for you, incase she tries to kill you." He winked at me. I let out a giggle and gave the doctor my hand.
"Good girl! Now let's see.." She pressed the needle inside my skin and my whole body just wnated to turn inside out in pain. Though I didn't scream, Harry probably had a blue hand in lack of blood circulation. But soon, all the feeling in my hand disappeared. Like magic.
"Um.. Ho- Are- .... Are you a wizard?" I whispered to the doctor who let out a big and loud laugh.
"Oh, the things teenagers smoke these days.." She smiled. I looked at her with a confused stare, but soon looked away. "If you two will just wait here for a minute, I'll go get some band-aid.. It's seems like I've run out." She smiled. I nodded and watched her leave the room.
"What are we supposed to do?! Where in the future! God, and my hand could get walked on by elephants without me noticing right now.."
"well, I bet you will pull through. Especially with Niall by your side, he won't let you give up. The only thing he talks about is how wonderful your laughter and smile is, he would do anything to hear it. And believe me, no matter how sad you are, Niall will be able to make you laugh." Harry smiled at me. "But hey, could you tell me some things about Kalisha?" His face turned slightly serious. I gave away a laugh.
"Like what?"
"What's her favourite food? What is her favourite thing about me and what's her least favourite thing about me? and such."
"Well... She really liked the food our last cook made, and he was chinese and always made meals that's legit in China. And... The thing she mostly talks about when she tlks about you, is.. How beautiful your smile is." I stopped and and looked at Harry as he lightened up. "Yup, that's the one." We laughed slightly. "And the thing she likes the least is.. Hm.. I think she mentioned something that she doesn't really enjoy when you're checking out the cleaning ladies, since they're so old." I pushed him playfully and he raised his eyebrows.
"You mean, she gets jealous of the cleaning ladies?!"
"Haha, not jealous, she just thinks it's weird. She knows you won't leave her." I smiled at him.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem fre jun 29, 2012 9:43 pm

I patted Niall's upper arm.
"We're in twothousand and twelve, they could probably snap their fingers and fix her hand, you know."
He looked at me and smiled.
I scanned the room with all my sences; it smelled a bit like booze and urine mixed together. I heard a child cry in some room and people talking quietly around us. The room we sat in had loads of chairs and a couple of tables. Not the kind of tables and chairs I was used to seeing, but hey, we were in the future.
My scan got interrupted by Niall's loudly complaining stomach, which reminded me of how hungry I was.
"I'm hungry... and worried" Niall whined. I agreed with a absent "mmmye" and stroked my empty belly.
Suddenly the door Amecia and Harry walked into opened and both me and Niall jumped up to embrace Amecia. "How'd it go?" I said as I let go of her and smiled at Harry as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 3 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet