Rollspel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Let the fun begin!

5 posters

Sida 4 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Gå ner

Let the fun begin! - Sida 4 Empty Sv: Let the fun begin!

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jul 01, 2012 1:20 pm

"Well, they did some kind of... Magic, I think, but I'm not quite sure. I don't think they have magic here in the future." I made a thinking face. "Anyways, now I can't even feel my hand."
"S-so... You can't even feel this?!" Niall pouted.
"Feel what?" I asked with a confused face.
"I'm holding your hand." He pouted even more.
"Sorry babe. Can't feel a thing." I pouted back. He looked at the ground but quickly raised his head like he got an idea and walked up behind me and held my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.
"Okay, if you can't feel this, I'm gonna cry." He said and pressed his whole body towards mine and kissed my neck. I smiled and just nodded to let him know that I felt inch of his body that was touching me. "Um.. Babe?" He whispered.
"Yeah?"
"I'm hungry." I started laughing.
"Why aren't I surprized?!" I let out in a quiet giggle. "Okay guys... What are we supposed to do now?!" And in the same second I let those words out, a familiar face turned up, but not someone from that weird place we just were at, somebody all of us recognized.. Except maybe Liam...
"What are you doing here?!" Harry shouted and stood infront of Kalisha with a protecting position, Niall followed his move.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 96
Registreringsdatum : 12-06-12
Ålder : 31

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jul 01, 2012 2:47 pm

"What are you doing here?!" I heard my very own prince shout.
Oh no, not the pervert again. Harry was now infront of me, with his curly hair flowing after his sudden move.
"Oh, look! It's my two favourite little sluts" he said and tried to look at me and Amecia. I gritted my teeth and tried to kill him with my eyes.
Everything stopped as he walked towards us. Everything - except us.
"You should be grateful to me, I brought your friend back to life" he said while grinning and throwing a quick look at Liam.
"I suppose I must thank you for that. But why?" Liam said, obviously picking up our aggressive vibes.
The man walked up to Liam and stroked his jawline before answering.
"Because. But you know what? I feel like doing something fun for you! The thing is... there are some disadvantages to it. Either... I'll send you back, Liam will be dead again and I sure wont let you inside my house - unless the beautiful girls will sleep in my bed and perhaps let me fill 'em up." The way he said it made me frown and I felt sick to my stomach. I saw Harry's and Niall's fists clench at the same time, and Liam looking into the ground.
"Or! I'll let you know everything about this century, and be as rich as one can get, in one way or another. But of course, as I said, there are disadvantages, but I wont tell you those. You will notice in time."
"Or else?" I heard Niall say.
"Or else you'll all die. Right now."
All of us knew what we had to do. We can't let Liam die again, but we have no idea what will happen.
"We can't let Liam die - again - obviously" Louis said and placed his hand on Liam's upper arm. All of us agreed.
The man let out a crazy laugh.
"Then I hope you'll enjoy your new lives, but I must say, you better say your farewells. You'll have no idea where or with who you'll end up."
I figured I'd save Harry for last, I wanted to hold him as it happened, hoping we'd end up in the same place.
"One second, honey" I said while walking past him.
My heartbeat was everything I heard as I walked up to Louis first. I embraced him and felt tears running down my cheek. He hugged me back tightly and I whispered into his ear.
"Good bye, Louis Tomlinson - even though we didn't know each other for long, I must say you're the funniest, most sweet person I've ever met." I ended the emotional hug with a kiss on his cheek before continuing to Liam. I threw my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my chest and lifted me off the ground a little.
"Liam! I'm so glad I met you!" I said into his slightly curly hair.
"I'm glad I met you too, Kalisha" he replied and gently stroked my back before putting me down.
"Bye... daddy" I whispered as I walked over to Zayn. I walked into him and wrapped my arms around his chest as he did the same. I rocked us back and forth and giggled a little.
"You'll find your special someone now, I know it" I said between the giggles. He just kept hugging me and smiling. I let go and backed off, looking at their pretty faces. Louis had shed a few tears while Liam and Zayn were on their way to.
"Niall! Promise me to always love Amecia!" I said as I gave him a hug as well.
"Of course I will, Kalisha" he said and hugged me back. I let go and eyed Amecia up and down.
"Amecia... my lovely friend!" I hugged her tight and started crying even harder. "Whatever happens, I just want you to know I'm thankful for all the amazing years you shared with me." I let go to look into her eyes with tears streaming down my face and landing on the floor.
Last but not least... Harry. I didn't utter a word, I just embraced him and kissed him passionately. I entangled my hand in his hair and he did the same.
"I never thought I'd say goodbye to you, Kalisha. But the thing is, I love you more than there are pieces of sand in the desert, or waterdrips in the ocean." I schrunced my face together in an attempt not to cry my eyes out when he grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. I felt his heart pound against my sweaty palm as he reached out and placed his hand right where my heart is.
"Our hearts are beating simultaneously, since they're one and the same. Mine is whole when it can beat together with yours" he said while looking deeply into my eyes. The beats of my heart sped up, and so did his. I hugged him tightly again and closed my eyes.
"I love you, Sir Harry Styles of Cheshire" was everything I could say.
"I love you too, Kalisha Ásgeirsdóttir" he whispered. I opened my eyes as it occured to me that I never told him my last name.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Antal inlägg : 112

https://rollspelsnordar.swedishforum.net

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jul 01, 2012 5:25 pm

My eyes filled with tears as Liam walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "Wherever you end up, promise me that you'll try stay safe and out of trouble when all of this is done. There's a risk saying you won't end up with anyone of us." He said and hugged me tightly.
"I'll try, daddy." I said with a baby voise. "I love you." I cried out into his chest.
"I love you too, Amecia." He whispered as he pulled away, his eyes were teary, but I guess I was thousands times worse..
"Bye.." I whispered as I turned to face Harry. I smiled at him for a while before he threw himself on me with a hug.
"Oh come here you!!" He yelled and tightened his grip around me and lifted me above the ground. I let out a laugh and hugged him back when he had putted me down again. "I'm going to miss you!" He said and pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes. "And don't get yourself kidnapped again." He smiled.
"Haha, well, I'll try my hardest with that." I smiled back and hugged him one last time. "Bye." I smiled.
"Bye. It seems like someone else is pretty thrilled to say bye to you." He laughed and looked at someone behind me, and in the same second as I turned aroud Zayn came at me with a hug.
"I'm so sorry Amecia. But let's make this into a good moment instead of a sad one." He smiled at me. I nodded. He hugged me tigher and then pulled away one more time and looked into my eyes again. "Can I at least have a peck on the lips?" I knew Niall heard so I looked at him and he gave me an approving nod. I kissed Zayns lips, one last time.
"Bye Zayn." I smiled at him.
"Bye Amecia." A tear ran down his cheek and I let one go too. I turned around and faced Louis. Oh god.
"Louis." I whispered before I hugged him tightly.
"Amecia." He replied calmly. "Take care of Niall for me if you end up with him, okay?"
"Of course!" I cried out and pulled away from the hug. "Bye." I smiled at him.
"Bye." He placed his left hand on my right shoulder and turned around to say goodbye to Zayn. I turned around and faced Kalisha. She looked at me for a while.
"Amecia... my lovely friend!" She hugged me tight and we both started crying harder. "Whatever happens, I just want you to know I'm thankful for all the amazing years you shared with me." She pulled back and I nodded, unable to speak a word, since there were so many I wanted to let out there. I tried to say something, but tears were the only thing coming out of me.. I waved at her and turned to Niall.
"Babe..." I cried out. I was about to fall to the floor but he catched me with a hug. I hugged him back.
"I don't want to say goodbye yet, babe!" I cried out.
"Then don't..." I looked at him with a questioning look. "Let's make a promise, that whatever happens and no matter how far away from eachother end up, we'll meet up one day, even if we don't remember a shit!" He smiled at me. "And that we will always love eachother." He finished.
"I promise, I promise a million times, babe!" I cried out and pressed my lips towards his. We both opened our mouths, no need to knock anymore, I allready knew that he loves playing with my tounge. There was no possible way our bodies could get any closer than they were at that moment. And at that moment, I promise, we were infinate. I pulled away and looked deep into his eyes.
"If you're not too long, I will wait here for you, all my life." I said and kissed him for the last time. I looked at everyone. Nobody had dry eyes. God, it felt weird saying goodbye. Forever.
"What a slut time is. She screws everybody." The old man laughed. I closed my eyes and hugged Niall as hard as I could. The man clapped his hand and I felt myself getting torn away from Niall with a strong force. He grabbed my hand and looked at me.
"Always." He said and we got torn apart. I heard Harry scream.
"Kaisha!!" And everyone just got torn apart. And it ended with blinking lights everywhere and evrything started spinning. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best.

Senast ändrad av ameciaa den sön jul 01, 2012 5:36 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång (Orsak för redigering : Kan fan inte stava..)
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jul 01, 2012 8:24 pm

I hugged Harry tightly as the old man clapped his hands. Everything span and I felt Harry get dragged away from me.
"Kalisha!" he yelled and I started crying hard. I whispered his name and everything turned black.

-----

I woke up and looked at the clock; 5:25. My little Alaskan Klee Kai dog was staring at me with his ice blue eyes. I closed my eyes again, but the darn dog licked my face until I decided to get up and walk him.
"Alpha, you little douche!" I said loudly with a dark morning voice. His little tail wiggled fast and he flew down from my big round bed and barked a few times. I hushed him and span around to lay on my stomach. The huge window behind my bed showed me todays weather. The sky was grey and it looked like it might rain any second. I sat up in my big round bed, only to fall over on the other side and stare at my wee little dog. He was about to bark again when I immediately jumped up from the bed.
"Shh! Jesus, you'll wake Amecia up" I said while brushing some blonde hair out of my face. I walked into my very own bathroom and yawned a few times before placing myself infront of the big mirror above the sink. I cursed a few times over my messy hair before putting it into a bun on the back of my head. I brushed my teeth and then went into our huge closet. I climbed out of my pajama and pulled a pair of boxerpanties on, then got my boring black bra on. I scanned all of my clothes quickly before climbing into a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black & red jumper with a cute bow in the back. I pulled out a pair of short black converse shoes and stepped into them before walking out to my silly dog.
"Right, you ready for a walk buddy?!" I said with a light voice and jumped around. Stupid as he was, Alpha jumped around with me. I marched out of my room and into the huge bright hall to walk down the stairs. I picked up my iPhone from the table and putted a leash on Alpha, ready to go out. I opened the door and was met by a cold breeze. Our yard was huge, so there was no need to go outside the fence.
I unlocked my phone and opened my conversation with my boyfriend Jordan. His last message was:

night hun, sleep well. i <3 u

I smiled and kissed the screen.

I saw Alpha do his thing, so I decided to walk inside quickly again. I opened the door, unleashed the dog and ran into Amecia's room.
"Rise and shine!" I said quietly next to her head before laying down beside her.
"So.. I was planning on inviting Jordan over later, why don't you call David and we could play some Nintendooooo sixtyyyyfooour?" I sang out the last words.

http://www.polyvore.com/for_roleplaying/set?id=52073598#fans
Set 1!

Senast ändrad av Kalisha den lör jul 14, 2012 5:54 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa mån jul 02, 2012 12:15 am

I yawned and blinked my eyes before I was fully woken up. Thank God I'm a morning person. "Sounds great.." I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. "I had suh a weird dream tonight.. I was dreaming about that boyband, you know.. Gah, what's their name?! One Direction! Yeah, and that blonde one and me.. we were a thing and you were with the perverted one. I don't know, but it felt so real, and we kissed and cried, it was like a nightmare, cause everyone was crying and it was like a monster tore us apart from eachother. I don't even know.. Hey, can you turn on the radio?" I scratched the back of my head and got up from the bed. I walked towards the walk-in closet, there's stairs in there, since Kal lives upstairs and I live downstairs, and we share closet. I picked something pink and cute, David loves it when I dress up in pink. I walked over to the part where I have my shoes and picked matching pink ones. I made my hair into a messy bun and walked out again. On the radio they were playing One Direction. "Hello irony." I said and me and Kalisha started laughing. "God, do they have to play their songs ALL the time?!"
"I know right?!" Kal sighed.
"Anyway, what should we do, since it's so early, we can't call the boys quite yet. I smiled at her as I walked over to my pet hedgehog. "Wake up, sleepy-head." I said and opened his cage and lifted him out carefully, I looked up at Kal, waiting for an answer.

Amecia's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/double_date_amecia/set?id=52210580
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem mån jul 02, 2012 1:00 am

"About that dream - I felt lots of agony and sadness in my dream too. But that's all I remember" I said as she picked her hedgehog out. Alpha came running into the room, circling me a few times before inviting the hedgehog to play with him.
"Hey, stupid. You can't play with a hedgehog." He looked up at me and turned his head a little bit. "But you're so darn cute!" I said and jumped down on the floor and kept him in a tight grip as he licked my face. I let go of the dog after a while and placed my arms on my stomach as Alpha ran away.
"I'm not sure, if you'll just apply the dye to my hair we could put on real fancy make-up after!" The last part pretty much got drowned by my idiotic dog running into the room with the largest squeaky toy he could find. I shook my head and raised from the floor.
"The cleaninglady comes today as well, incase you forgot" I smiled. "I'll make some breakfast, Ammie!"
I ran into the kitchen before she even had the chance to reply. I pulled out eggs and bacon from the fridge and heated the stove up. I put on the radio in the window, "Call Me Maybe" was on and I made a few dancemoves before frying it all up and calling out to Amecia.
"Breakfast!" And at the very same time the cleaning lady stepped through the front door.
"Welcome, Consuela!" I yelled and she replied right away with a sweet "thank you!".
I placed out two plates, two glasses and two forks and sat down on one of the barchairs around the kitchen island. I poured a glass of milk and filled my plate with scrambled eggs and bacon. My tastebuds made a little tango because of the salty eggs and I smiled at my brilliant cooking.
I looked at the clock. 7:03. I could barely wait to text Jordan, was he awake? Nah. Could I wake him up? Yeah. I picked up my iPhone and opened our conversation again.

good morning honey, r u awake? <3

I pressed the send button, but quickly regretted it. That was damn selfish.
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket after a minute or two and fished it up quickly, unlocking it and staring at the newest text.

hi hun! yeah, my brother's been partying the whole night, barely got any sleep. wish u were here <3

I squealed and tapped my fingers in the speed of light over the screen.

oh crap, wanna come over later? david's probably coming 2

I put down the phone and placed my head next to it, just to watch it until it vibrated again. I closed my eyes and thought about Jordan. He had the cutest face, with the cutest nose and cutest teeth, surrounded by the cutest braces and the cutest most fluffy hair I've ever seen. It vibrated now, and I grabbed it quickly, opening the text and smiling to myself.

sure thing, lemme just get dressed and ready and i'll drop by <3

"Ammie!! Breakfast!" I yelled again, incase she didn't hear me the first time. I had already finished my plate, but stole some more and stuffed my mouth with.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa mån jul 02, 2012 9:17 pm

I picked up my phone to check for new messages, since I hadn't checked it since yesterday morning. One message from mom, saying; "There's a family dinner on thuseday, I want you to come, it's been ages since the last time we had one!" I let my fingers gently dance over the keyboard of my peach pink blackberry. And my reply ended up something like this; "Of course I'll be there, mom! But please, the last time we had a family dinner was last month!" I locked it and putted it into my pocket.
"I'M ON MY WAY!!" I signaled Kal, to let her know I was on my way. "Come on, Ferris, it's time for breakfast." I smiled and picked up my hedgehog. I tiptoed on my higheels towards the kitchen. I placed Ferris onto the floor and filled his food bowl with some feed from Royal Canin. I walked into the dining room and sat down on one of the white leather covered chairs. I looked at the plate that was palced on the black table infront of me.
"Gosh, it feels like I haven't eaten in ages... Oh, speaking of raspberries, I need to call David. He always wakes up so early, so I'm pretty sure I won't wake him up." I smiled and picked up my phine again. I went to favourite contacts and pressed "David Rodriguez<3" and then the green button. I pressed the phone towards my ear and waited as the 'beeps' went by.
"Yeah, it's David?" He answered, panting.
"Hello, honey! Having a good morning?"
"Oh, hi, lovely! Nah, kind of boring.. Just finished a sandwich. You?"
"Yeah, pretty good." I smiled to myself. "Hey, I was wondering if you want to come over soon and play some Nintendo 64 with me, Kal & Jordan?" I bit my lower lip, hoping for a yes.
"Sure! What time should I come?" I pressed the phine towards my shoulder and looked at Kalisha.
"When should he come?"
"Um... Around, maybe... nine?!" Kal smiled at me. I nodded in agreement and pressed the phone against my ear once again.
"You can come around nine, hun."
"Great! Was that all?"
"Why, are you busy?"
"Um.. Nah, I just wondered if there was anything else you wanted..?"
"Ah, nah, that's all. Bye, babez!" I kissed the microphone and hung up. "He's coming." I smiled at Kalisha.

David's POV;

I was quite enjoying the blow job from the stranger I met yesterday when my phone rang.
"Shit." I whispered. I gestured towards the girl to stop her actions so I could answer the phone.
"Hello, it's David?" I answered and played through the whole conversation like nothing was happening. That's pretty much what I've been doing for two years now. It gets boring having sex with the same girl over and over sometimes. When Amecia hung up I let out a lound sigh.
"Who was it?" The girl asked.
"No body important." I said and pressed her against my cock once again.

HOLY CAMOLEY! bounce
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem mån jul 02, 2012 10:40 pm

I gave Amecia thumbs up when she said he was coming over.
"Awesome! Imma go heat up the bubblepool and sauna!" I said and danced away. Our basement was one big spa room with a cozy sauna, a bubble pool and a warmwater pool with a cute fountain in the middle. I ran into the sauna to light a fire. I sat down to look as it slowly started burning. I enjoyed the sight of flames licking the sides of the stove before throwing some more wood into it.
As it started rampaging inside I closed and walked out. I turned on the heater in both the bubblepool and pool before running upstairs again. Alpha wagged his tail when he saw me and jumped a few times.
"Hey, baby!" I said in a light voice and jumped with him. Suddenly I felt a vibration in my pocket and fished up my phone.

there any second now hun I read and walked straight to the front door.

"The sauna's lit now, remind me to check it later!" I yelled as I passed the kitchen. I opened the door and saw Jordan's cute Chevrolet Impala -67 pull up in front of our house. I started walking as I saw him stepping out of the car.
"Hi handsome!" I shouted and he turned his head towards me with his fluffy hair wobbling around his cute face.
"Hello, gorgeous!" he shouted back and locked the car. I ran right into his arm and hugged him tight.
Our hands were braided together as we walked through the door.
"You ready to get your ass kicked on Mario Kart, bitch?!" I said randomly.
He let out a loud, dark chuckle and squeezed my hand.
"In your dreams... you little hoe!"
I laughed at him while leading him into the kitchen. My eyes immidiately shot towards the clock. 8:56. David should be here soon.
"Ammie! You done eating?" I said, but took her plate off the table before she could reply and placed it in the dishwasher.
Jordan sat on the floor, playing with Alpha.
"Watch out or he'll eat you" I whispered in my most intimidating voice. He rolled his eyes at me and smiled, showing of his cute braces. I got down on my knees and crawled closer to him to kiss him on the mouth. He kissed back with tongue, and Alpha started barking like crazy. We pulled back and Jordan glared at the dog.
"She's not only yours, you little demon" he said quietly and I burst out in a loud laugh.
"You two need to learn how to get along, because I like both of you very much" I said, looking as serious as I could.
"Heya guys" I heard someone say in the doorway to the kitchen.
"Dave!" Jordan said and got up to give him a manly hug.
"Hi David" I said. He looked tired, so I gave him a sympathetic smile.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa mån jul 02, 2012 11:20 pm

I was sitting by my little writing spot in the house. There was this secret passage behind my jackets in the big walk-in closet that me and Kalisha dicovered a few months after we moved into the house.
I liked coming there, because there was only one little round window with an amazing view over entire London. We lived on a big hill outside London so wherever we go, we can watch London.
Easily my favourite room in the entire house. I came there when I wanted to draw, paint, write or just wanted to think for a while. I heard a weak;
"Dave!" coming from the big hall. David's here! I quickly crawled out of the room and ran up to my wonderful boyfriend and he lifted me up and spun me aroud with a huge kiss when I met him at the door.
"I've missed you." I said against his lips.
"Not as much as I've missed you, babez." He said and gave me a quick peck on my lips.
"Well, you know, Peach is about to make your Yoshi taste the dirt of my dust that will be coming from my car when I drive past you." I winked at him. He lifted me over his shoulders.
"We'll see about that!" He said with an evil smirk.
"Oh, I already know! I'm psykick!"
"Oh I bet you are!" He laughed and slapped my ass.
"Uh-uh! Only if you win over me!"
"Oh, so we're betting now, are we?!"
"Yup."
"So... If I win over you, I'm in control tonight, and if you win?"
"Um... I don't know, I'll be in control tonight I guess." I said and slapped his ass from where I was hanging. He laughed with the cutest laugh my ears had ever heard.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jul 03, 2012 12:16 am

I shook my head. Lovebirds.
"Too bad Yoshi's mine" I said loudly, and Davids eyes shone with playfulness.
I grabbed Jordans hand and started walking towards our gamingroom. We all grabbed a controller each and sat down in the cozy little couch. Jordan quickly took up half of the couch by laying down with his head in my lap. I played with his extremely fluffy hair while David started the consol up.
"So... Jordan, I might be nice now... but you just wait, shit's about to go down" I said as seriously as I could. He gave away a sweet laugh and pouted, wanting me to kiss him while he looked up at me from my lap. I giggled at his cuteness and kissed him quickly before we got to choose character. I hurried to Yoshi and managed to steal him right in front of Davids nose. "Ha!" I shouted.
"Damn you, Kal!" he said loudly.
Jordan chose Luigi, as expected of him.
"I'm gonna beat you, Jordan Romani!" I said as Ammie and David chose characters.
"Like hell you are! You know Ill beat you, you just can't admit it." he whispered and I planted my palm on his face.
"Shush you... noob" I whispered back.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tis jul 03, 2012 11:06 pm

I quickly chose Donkey Kong and heard a "HA!" coming from Kal and a "Fuck!" coming from David. I'm guessing she got Yoshi.
"Babez... You didn't choose Peach?!" David asked surprized.
"Nope. I heard something yeasterday on the internet, I just remembered it, and I wanted to be able to say it." I smiled at him as he chose Bowser.
"Everybody ready?" Jordan asked.
"Yup!" I yell as i sat in Davids lap and he had his arms around me and held the remote pressed towards my stomach.
"It's on..." He whispered.
"Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong." I laughed, since that was the thing I wanted to say.
We chose a nice looking course and looked at the screen as the countdown went on. I started gasing when there was only two seconds left and got a perfect start. While David sucked ass and got a spin on his wheels.
"Omg, you suck so much, fucktard." I said seriously, consentrating on my own charecter.
"Oh, really?!" He said as he gathered an item box. "HA!" He screamed and me, Kalisha and Jordan got strucked by lightning.
"I'm still in the lead, you dickhead." I said and moved my upper body to the side making David unable to see.
"CHEATER!" He yelled and started nuffling(? xD) my sides.
"AAAH! Stop, Stop, stop! I promise I'll move!!!" I yelled and jumped around in his lap, I hate being tickelish.

Hata mig inte för att jag stavat fel ibland och att det är så kort, men du ville ju så gärna skriva ^^

Senast ändrad av ameciaa den tis jul 03, 2012 11:24 pm, ändrad totalt 3 gånger (Orsak för redigering : Donkey Kong 64)
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jul 03, 2012 11:47 pm

"Fuck you and your damn lightning, David" Jordan said with a smile on his face. I looked at our places. I was on 5th and Jordan on 4th. Both of us got bad starts.
"Stop cheating, David! Drive like a man!" I announced and he stopped tickling her.
"Fine..... I might just get eaten by you if I don't. You're scary, Kal" he said and we both giggled a little.
As our characters got big again we managed to get up to 2nd and 3rd place, and David in the 4th.
"Honey, could you please move your big fat green hat? I can't see shit" I laughed and quickly moved my hand to his crotch, stroking it a few times, which caused him to lose control and drive off the road. I laughed loudly and took second place.
"Kal, you hoe! That's cheating!" He said while in deep concentration when he got back on the road.
"I suppose it's you and me now, Jordan. Let the girls win this one, we'll have our revenge!" David said, also concentrated on the game.

We all won a few times each, teasing eachother as we did so.
"I dunno about you guys, but I want to hop into the sauna now" I said and put the controller on the table. They all agreed and I went out with Alpha on a quick walk before running into our closet, picking out a white bikini and putting it on. I also looked for a pair of bathing trunks Jordan had forgot here a while ago. I jumped as I found them and ran back out and handed them to him.
"Go on! Put them on" I said and kissed his cheek.
He walked upstairs and into my room to do so while I picked out towels for us.
I walked downstairs and into the sauna, throwing some water on the hot stones and then placing my bum on the warm planks. I let out a relaxed sigh right before Jordan stepped in and sat down next to me, pulling me close to him.
"Ammie looked busy looking for a bikini, and David is waiting for her. We could totally do a quickie before they got here" he sounded serious. I gently slapped his leg.
"Don't be ridiculous, you can't wait until later?" I said quietly, feeling I was about to laugh. He gave me the famous puppy eyes.
"No! You'll have to wait. Silly boy."
Instead I turned to face him and kissed his lips. I smiled as I pulled back to rest my head against his chest with his arm around me. I grabbed his hand and locked it with mine in my lap, gently stroking it with my thumb.
Suddenly I heard the door open and lifted my head to see who came in.
"See.. we wouldn't have been able to do a quickie" I mouthed to him. "Pervert."
He chuckled softly and shook his head.
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa lör jul 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Me and David walked into the sauna, only to find Kal and Jordan being all sweet and cuddly.
"Cutiepies." I giggled in barely a whisper. I sat down on the hot planks and felt the heat burn on my bum, it took a while for my body to get used to the new warmth against my cold body heat. David sat down next to me with a sigh.
"You know I don't like saunas." He complained. I cloesd my eyes and tilted my head backwards.
"I know, but you know that I don't like losing to you, so, now we're even. Plus, if you're going to be in charge tonight, I need to rest my body." I said and smiled, since I knew that I made him feel a little bit proud over his.. gift.
"Okay, but then I will go rougher on you tonight then planned." He said and drew his fingers on my inner thigh, causing me to get shivers through my whole body. "I'm going to be such a tease all day, that you'll be craving to have me inside of you." He whispered with his mouth as close to my ear as possible. I bit my lower lip and continued to make the best out of the peacefullness as possible, because I knew that David wasn't going to keep his hands to himself right now.
A few minutes later I felt David's hands softly stroking my stomach and going lower and lower. I gasped as his fingers drew over my bikini bottom. I playfully hit his arm.
"Stop it." I whisper with a harsh voise.
"I'm bored." He whined and sat up on my lap, facing me with a leg on each side of my hips.
"Come on! Five more minutes, then we can do something else, okay?!" He looked into my eyes and nodded and pressed his lips hard against mine. His naked upper body pressed against mine. He moved his hands to my hips and my hands were all over in his hair. He nibbled a little on my lower lip and his tounge gently begged for entrence. I opened gladly and our tounges quickly started to wrestle and without surprises, he won.
I heard a cough coming from Jordan and David quickly pulled away.
"We didn't come in here to watch porn, you know?!" Jordan looked at David with a critical look. (Judged by a Jordan.)
"Maybe you should just watch and learn?!" David threw back at him.
"Yes, now I know exactly what I should do when I wanna look like a hippo making out with tinkerbell." Jordan smirked. David got off of my lap and sat down beside me again.

Senast ändrad av ameciaa den lör jul 07, 2012 5:59 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång (Orsak för redigering : cp)
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem lör jul 07, 2012 9:02 pm

I gently hit Jordan's arm.
"Quit being a meanie, baby" I said while trying not to burst out in a hysterical laughter.
I got out of Jordan's grip and laid down on the planks, looking into the ceiling.
He gave me a quick smile before getting on top of me, supporting himself on his arms. I laughed as he reached down to kiss me.
"I don't think they wanna see porn either, hun."
He sighed and sat up next to me. I heard David chuckle.
"Why don't you give me an amazing massage instead?" I smiled, rolling over to my stomach.
"Fine" he said and started stroking my back.
I let out a quiet laugh and a relaxed sigh.

Just as I was about to fall asleep Jordan poked my side. I jumped a little and gave him a deadly stare.
"How long do you want me to continue, mylady?" he said with sarcasm.
Deja vú? I pinched my arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I sat up and looked straight into his eyes. Somehow, that word felt familiar. Without changing facial expression I leaned in and kissed Jordan's lips.
"Is that some kind of password? Mylady?" he said against my mouth.
My eyes widened and I kissed him more passionately. He raised his eyebrows.
"Useful" I heard him say. I pulled back to stand up.
"Pool anyone?" I said with my heart racing. David and Jordan looked at eachother questioningly before I dragged Jordan with me, up all the stairs and then throwing us both into our huge pool.
"What the hell, you're crazy honey!" he said with a huge smile, showing off his cute braces.
I smirked at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was just about to kiss him when some kids ran past our house, screaming their lungs out.
"ONE DIRECTION IS COMING TO LONDON!!!!!!" I raised my eyebrow and giggled a little. Silly kids.

I saw David and Ammie coming towards us and waved.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jul 08, 2012 12:44 am

Lämnar ganska snabbt det här till dig, eftersom jag är dödstrött och ska ut på sjön imorrn, så jag skulle vilja ha ett ganska långt svar att läsa när jag kommer hem sen c: + att jag ska be Niall kalla mig Muffin' Razz

I jumped into the pool with David and all four of us enjoyed the water for quite a while and splashed around, but after a while I got up and layed down on a sun-chair and tanned.

Så, kommer ju som sagt inte kunna svara under dagen, men ikväll kanske! ^^ Åh, sido texterna är längre än svaret...
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jul 08, 2012 11:45 am

OH SHIT, VILKET LÅNGT SVAR!! Kontrollerar Amecia litegrann då, du får väl hojta till om jag ska skriva om det sen.
"You know I don't like saunas" he said as they started walking towards the house.
I laughed a little before turning to Amecia. "Weirdos."
We relaxed for a few minutes before I turned around to tan my backside.
"Aren't we lucky? We've got a fantastic home and lovely boys" I said and smiled at myself and heard an approving sound from Ammie.

Jordan's POV
I ran into the sauna and sat down, spreading my legs wide, like a real man. David came in a bit calmer and sat down a few meters away.
"How's it going with life, David? Long time we spoke alone, man!" I flipped the hair out of my face and smiled at him.
"Aaah, dude. Just great. I found this babe yesterday, she gave amazing BJ's!"
"Sweet... but Ammie then?" I said with a confused look.
He looked at me with a serious expression.
"Amecia is great, and I love her. But I like to experiment with others, too. Boning one girl just isn't enough, you know what I mean?"
I nodded slowly. "Yeah... I suppose."
"She wont know, and you won't tell her, right?"
It hurt me to know he cheated on her, but I couldn't do much. I'd probably hurt her more by telling her, and I too used to cheat on Kal, though my conscience stopped me.
"Nah, I wont man. But Ammie sure is a keeper, you need to take care of her, she could get any other guy to be honest."
He nodded a little and smiled.
"Yeah, I know. Let's go and scare them, for the LOL's."
I smirked - he sure knows how to change subject. We ran up the stairs and sneaked towards the pool, past them, screamed "BOMBS AWAY!" and jumped in, causing it to splash a lot.

Kal again
I spun around quickly as I heard them shout, and then got a free shower. A giggle found it's way out my mouth and I flew up from the chair and dived into the pool, pulling Jordan's bathing trunks down before getting up to the surface. He glared at me before pulling them back up, then tried to pull my bikinibra off, but I managed to dodge his hand - instead I grabbed it and pulled him closer to me, pressing our bodies tight together and kissed his lips.
"Silly girl" he pointed out before kissing back.
As we both pulled back I opened my mouth.
"I've been thinking" I said, and Jordan looked surprised and mouthed "wow!". I hit his chest gently before continuing. "How about we camp on the beach tonight? The weather is lovely and the tents are waiting for us in the closet."
David heard what I said and made a weird squeal of joy.
"David agrees!" I said and looked over at Amecia. "And you, Ammie?"

Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jul 08, 2012 5:26 pm

"Sounds perfect!" I smiled at her. I looked around and thought of what to bring. "I'll start packing right away." I giggled and ran towards my room. I walked over to my bookshelf and picked out "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". I had read through half of it, and I frankly loved it. I ran to our closet and started going through my bags, I found the perfect, light brown, skin backpack. I opened it and gently pressed down the book. I threw in some condoms - you know, just in case - and some sunscreen.
"Babe, are you ready?" David asked and lightly knocked on my door. I jumped a little.
"What?! Are we already going?!" I asked with a surprized voice.
"No, but I though if you wanted to company me home, when I'm getting my things." He smiled at me and rested against the door.
"Oh, yeah sure, but there's only a few more things, okay?" I smiled back at him.
"Is there anything I can get for you, babe?"
"Um... Can you look for my red supra cap och the hat shelf, please?" I blinked my eyes. He gave me a nod and walked deeper into the walk-in-closet.
I picked out a pair of jeans and a knitted shirt. I quickly changed and walked over to where my shoes were. I chose a pair of flat, brown sandals.
"Is this the one you meant?" David said and held up a cap.
"Yup, that's the one!" I smiled at him.
"Great! Do I get an award?" He shimmered with his eyes and pointed to his pouting lips. My lips gave away a disclosure giggle and I walked up to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Was that all?!" He acted surprized. I rolled my eyes and plsed one hand behind his neck and pressed his lips hard against mine. When I pulled back I looked him in the eyes.
"Happy?" He nodded.
"I love when you're rough." He whispered and bit his lower lip. I rolled my eyes again and walked to the hall.
"Kal! I'm following David to his place to help him pack!" I yelled and didn't wait for an answer, I just opened the door and walked over to David's car and sat down in the passenger seat.

Amecia's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/amecia_camping/set?id=52760756
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jul 08, 2012 7:40 pm

As Ammie ran away to pack I got out of the pool with Jordan and dragged him to my room.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower, to get all the chlorine off" I smiled at him and raised my eyebrows. "Want to join me?"
A smile spread across his face as he nodded and wagged his invisible tail. I walked into the bathroom with Jordan just behind and as I turned around to face him he had already stepped out of his bathing trunks. I laughed and let my bikinipanties fall to the ground as he undid my bra. I giggled and let my long dark brown hair fall from the bun on my head and tickle my back. I led Jordan to the shower and closed the glass door behind us.
I turned on the water. Both of us jumped when the ice cold water hit our bodies. I let out a quiet laugh as the water finally got warmer.
"Jesus, you could atleast have warned me, hun" he said with a smile on his face.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I was rather discracted by the fact that my boyfriend was staring at my naked body, while being naked himself" I said with a raised eyebrow. He laughed and let a finger run along my side. I shivered as he reached my hip, and he smiled when he realized my body was covered in goosebumps.
"Don't do that! We don't have time for such" I said and picked up a schampoobottle.
"Aww, fine" he said and reached out his hand. I poured some in his hands and turned around. He gently massaged the rose-smelling schampoo in my hair until it foamed, then moved me into the spray of water to rinse it out. I enjoyed every touch of his hands in my hair with my eyes closed. As he was done, he spun me around to face him and picked up a bottle of bodysoap. We soaped eachother up and started kissing passionately.
"Amecia and David can wait" I whispered against his mouth when suddenly Consuela came walking into the bathroom.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Kalisha! I forgot my phone and I thought you all left!" she said and turned away quickly.
I opened the glass door slightly and stuck out my head.
"It's okay Consuela, I saw your phone in the gamingroom" I said with a smile and she bowed a few times.
"Thank you, and I'm terribly sorry" she said while marching out of the bathroom.
"Bye!" I said while closing the door again. Jordan wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck. I moved my hands up to his hair.
"Perhaps we should hurry anyways" I said, and I heard him getting disappointed. "Well, that totally ruined the mood now, didn't it?"
"I suppose" he murmured, let me go and growled jokingly against the doorway.
I giggled and moved us into the spray of water again.
"You'll get it eventually" I whispered and hugged him. "Perhaps in the tent later."
He got happy again, and suddenly was determined we should hurry. He turned off the water and moved us out of the shower, wrapped us both in a towel and lifted me up bridal style. He walked out of the room and put me in my bed, took the towel and tied it around his waist.
"I'll get you some clothes, kay?" he said and walked into the closet. He came back quickly and threw a pair of black lace panties at me and a matching bra, then quickly disappeared again as I got them on. He threw a blue superman-hoodie and skinny jeans at the bed and disappeared again, only to throw a pair of grey converse in front of the bed. I laughed and got into them.
"Wow, you know your... fashion" I said and kissed him on the lips. "Now you get dressed."
He did as he was told and took the clothes on from earlier.
"Could you go get the tents and sleepingbags, honey?" I asked, and he nodded and disappeared.
I went into the closet and grabbed a grey shoulder bag, packed my laptop, headset and dog food. I put a leash on Alpha and waited for Jordan to get down.
He had his hands full, so I rushed towards him and grabbed a couple of sleepingbags.
We walked out to his Impala and placed everything inside it - including Alpha. I sat down in the front seat and waited for him to start the car to drive to his aparment.
As the car started I crawled over the front seat and placed my head in Jordan's lap, took up my phone and texted Ammie.

Which beach?

I slid it down into my pocket and patted my stomach so Alpha came and laid down on it. I closed my eyes and stroked his soft fur.
Suddenly I felt Jordan's eyes bore into mine. I looked up at him questioningly and was met by a cute smile.
"You're so cute" he said. I felt a warmth spread across my face and realized I was blushing.
"Thanks, Jordan. But the thing is.... you're cuter" and with that I shoved Alpha off my stomach and sat up, kissed his cheek and then leaned against him.
"Bullcrap!" he said as he pulled in on his driveway.

We walked up all the stairs and stopped at his door. I read the familiar "J. Romani" on the door as he unlocked it. I threw myself on his bed and spotted the napkins on his bedside table.
"I hope you thought of me" I said with a chuckle.
His face turned slightly red as he looked at me.
"Of course, honey" he said and then continued looking for his stuff.
He kept his jeans and t-shirt on and only got into a brown sweater. I saw him trying to shove a couple of condoms discretely into his wallet. I let out a silent laugh and he stared at me for a few seconds.
As he was done we left the apartment and ran down all the stairs and threw ourselves into the car and drove to the beach. I had yet not got a reply from Ammie, so we chose a beach for ourselves.

c u @ the west beach

When we arrived we put up both tents and put our things in one of them. I pulled out my laptop and put on some music while we fixed a campfire while the sun was still shining, but not lighting it quite yet.

Kal's outfit http://www.polyvore.com/kalisha_camping/set?id=52761643
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jul 12, 2012 2:51 pm

When I had helped David to pack I looked at my phone to look for messages. 2 unread, I read them and turned to David.
"We're going to the West Beach." I smirked at him.
"Well, you'll have to guide me, since I've never been there." He blushed slightly.
"Wha- Okay, I'll guide you." I smiled at him. I walked outside the door and into David's car.

When I had guided him to the beach, we got out of the car and walked a bit to come to the actual beach.
"There's the tents!" David said and pointed towards two huge tents and a campfire. We started walking towards it and saw Jordan and Kal sitting around the fire.
"Hey guys! I yelled when we were a few feet away.
"Hey!" They both said in sync.
Alpha ran up to me and started jumping.
"Hey boy, hiiii! Who's a good boy?!" I yelled and petted his belly. "Shit... I should've brought Candise!" I bit my lower lip.
"Well, we can go get her." David smiled at me.
"Are you sure?" I tilted my head slightly and looked at him.
"Yeah, let's go before it gets darker!" He said and started running back to his car. I let out a loud laugh.
"Someone's hyper!" I yelled after him and started running. "See ya soon guys!!" I yelled and kept running.

When we were back at mine and Kal's place I jumped out of the car and ran inside. I shut the door open and started yelling for Candise.
"Candise! Come here girl!" I whistled. I heard tiny claws hitting against the stairs in an running rhythm. "Hey girl!" I crouched down and picked up my little siberian husky puppy. David walked up behind me and leaned over my back and placed his mouth beside my ear.
"You know, it's easier if we take that little sex right now, so that Kal and Jordan aren't there to disturb later." He whispered and his warm breath tickled my ear. I bit my lip and slowly nodded. I placed Candise slowly on the ground, and as soon as her paws were safe and sound placed on the floor David's arms lifted me up bridal style.
Our lips quickly connected and he stumbled towards my bedroom.
He threw me onto my bed and walked towards the closet.
"Wait there." He said quickly and disappeared.
When he came back he held a scarf and some sexy underwear.
"Undress." He said quickly and threw the underwear at me. "You've been a bad girl, Am." I bit my lip, I loved it when he played it rough. I did as he said and sat in the bed naked and waited for new orders. "Put on the underwear."
"But.. Aren't you taking them off anyways?"
"No buts! Just do it!" He spat at me. I quickly pulled on the underwear and David instantly jumped on me and tied my hands to the bed. His lips shot to my neck and he started sucking, kissing and even biting. Anything to make lovebites and mark me as his. He quickly found my soft spot and I gave away a quiet moan. He quickly worked his way with his lips over my breasts, down to my belly and over my panties. He slowly pulled them down using only his teeth. Oh god, he's such a tease... He used a finger to rub slowly over my clit. I quietly moaned his name.
"Sssh.." He hushed me as he suddenly pulled a finger inside me. I gasped out of the surprize. "If you don't moan, I won't hurt you." He winked at me. I bit down my lip, in hope it would help. He started moving his finger in and out and suddenly added another one. He went faster and it got harder to resist a moan leaving my mouth. I tried to hide my face in my arm. He pulled out his fingers and took off his clothes. Without warning he shot himself inside me. Without letting me adjust he started moving back and forth with speed.
Candise started barking.
“Okay, I won’t be able to do this with your dog watching me, babe!”
“Maybe we should get going..”
“But babe... I’m in the mood...”
"I'm not really in the mood right now, babe."
"Oh, come on!" He whined.
"No, plus, you're still inside me..." I said and awkwardly looked down at our connected bodies.
"God! Can you never just... put up?!" He said and got out of the bed.
"W.. What do you mean by that?!"
"Yeah, you never put up when I'm in the mood, but as soon as you're in the mood it's so obvious that we'll do it!"
"Wha-?! That's because you're always in the mood!" I yelled at him as he pulled up his boxers.
"Oh really now?! And how do you know that?! How many times have I looked pleased after a good night, huh?!"
"What's that supposed to mean?" I yelled and tried to get out of the, very, uncomfortable scarf. David was quiet for a while and just stared at me struggling. "Can you help me out?" I said calmly, trying not to look at him.
"Sure." He whispered and walked up to me and untied me from the bed. I slowly massaged my hurting wrists before getting up and pulled on my clothes again. "I'm going to the bathroom a quickie, just too... finish." He said awkwardly and walked away.
When I was dressed again and my hair was fixed David got a text. I sneakly looked out the hallway to check that he wasn't coming. I picked up his phone and checked.
"God babe! I'm so horny! Can't we just repeat this morning again sometime, just to get rid of this craving feeling of more kinkyness? ;*" I stared at the text for a while and felt my eyes slowly tearing up.
"What's that?" David said, who had gotten back without me noticing.
"You tell me you fucking asshole!" I screamed and threw the phone at him. I ran towards the entrence and picked up Candise on the way. I pulled on my shoes again and started walking back towards the beach.
"Am! Come back!" David yelled after me.
"You fucking asshole!! How long have you been cheating on me?!" I spat at him.
"I haven't cheated! It's a missunderstanding!"
"Oh really?! How the fuck is that message a missunderstanding?!" I yelled and started walking faster.
"Come on Amecia! Wait!"
"I'm not going to fucking wait for you!" I yelled and picked up my phone and called for a cab, I told him where I was, but halfway through the conversation a car stopped by my side.
"I can still drive you to the beach.." He mumbled.
"I don't need your help." I mumbled back and looked down at the ground. "Yes, I'm going to the west beach. Yes. Thank you." I said politely and hung up. "Plus, I've already ordered a cab." I said and folden my arms over my chest.
"Come on Am... I love you." He pouted his lower lip.
"I-I just want to know why you would cheat on me."
"I'm not cheating on you! Babe, someone borrowed my phone yesterday, I'm guessing he gave a chick this number instead."
"I.. I don't know if I want to trust you..." I mumbled.
"Well, can I at least drive you to the beach? I don't cost anything." He smiled at me.
"Sure.." I said in a sigh and walked over to the passenger seat. "But I sure as hell haven't forgiven you, you fucking asshole." I said as I pulled on the seatbelt and placed Candise on the floor. He started driving towards the beach.

When we got to the beach I saw him writing something on his phone as he parked the car.
"What are you typing?" I asked and he jumped a little.
"Oh, um... Nothing." He said and I grabbed his phone. He was answering the girl.
"You fucker!" I yelled. Shit I was pissed off at that lying son of a bitch. I slapped him across the face and ran towards the tents. When I got there, there was several other people there, but I ignored them. I ran into our tent and just let the tears fall and I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem lör jul 14, 2012 1:34 am

I waved the cute couple off as Jordan let out a "shit!".
"What is it hun?" I said and turned to him.
"I forgot my medicine" he said and raised. "I need to go get it, you staying here?"
I nodded and turned back to my laptop while waving a little. "Hurry back!"
He kissed my forehead and then ran up to the car.

I closed the laptop after some time on Twitter and threw off my jeans to lay down on the warm sand. I stared at the clear blue sky and let my thoughts wander off. I thought of the day me and Ammie got our puppies, how cute they were and how much fun we had. Then it hit me - Alpha. I sat up quickly and looked around; my puppy was nowhere to be seen. A sigh left my mouth and I jumped up to start looking. A few dogtracks were visible, so I started walking along them to find my lost baby. The sun was very warm by now, and I felt my mouth run dry as I took one step after another, scanning my surroundings.
The heat made it look like the air right over the sand was wobbling, and everytime I put down my feet the sand burned a little more. I rolled the arms of my sweater up and waved my hands infront of my face in an attempt to cool myself. The seagulls were singing along with the sound of the ocean clucking against some rocks. This day was probably the hottest day of the year, far hotter than it usually was during summer in England.
I had walked for fifteen minutes perhaps when I saw a car and a trailer... and my dog.
I ran the last bit to the equipage and felt the irritation grow inside me.
"Alpha, you little fucker! Come here! God, I'm so sorry, he tends to run away whenever he gets the chance" I said with an awkward smile.
A boy with black hair turned to me and smiled, showing off his perfectly straight and white teeth.
"Oh! Hello! So it's your dog; he's really cute" he said with a Manchester-like accent.
The boy next to him lifted up Alpha and walked towards me. His blue eyes shone with kindness and his smile was a bit mischievous.
"It's alright, babe!" he said and handed me the puppy.
His smile disappeared as he looked at me, same with the boy behind him. I touched every inch of my face in one second, scared I might perhaps have a nosebleed, or a booger camping in my nostril or perhaps some kind of food around my mouth. Then it struck me, a major deja vú. I was sure I'd seen them before somewhere. They must think I was retarded, staring at them like that, so I smiled kindly.
"My sincerest apologies, I hope he didn't bring you any trouble" I said and stared at Alpha for a few seconds.
"Oh, no, no, no! I already said it was okay, we had lots of fun playing with him" the guy with the blue eyes said. "Oh, and I'm Louis by the way."
"I'm Zayn" the black haired boy said and smiled again.
"My name's Kalisha" I said and smiled back.
"And this is Liam, Harry and Niall" Louis said and pointed over my shoulder. Three more boys came walking behind me, and all of their smiles faded when they saw me, just like the other two reacted. That strange feeling of having a deja vú struck me again. I eyed them all up and down; one of them buffed with a pair of brown eyes and brown hair, one blonde and blue eyed - and the last one... I looked at the hair first, a massive mountain of curls and a pair of green eyes. As we locked eyes, a shiver was sent down my spine and a feeling of entirety flushed over me. I shook my head to snap out of it, and he smiled sweetly at me. His cute smile was overwhelming and I started to shake. I felt my knees fail me, and before I hit the ground, the boy with the curly hair grabbed me.
"Hey, you okay?" he said and looked into my eyes.
I nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry. It's just so warm and I haven't drunk much today."
The boy carefully placed me on the ground and ran away, just to come back with a waterbottle. I accepted it as he handed it to me and read the black letters on it - 'Harry'. I put it against my lips and started drinking, but knowing he had probably been drinking from it before made me smile a little. I had just mixed saliva with the cute stranger, who seemed so darn familiar in some kind of way.
After finishing almost half of the bottle, I put it down. He smiled at me and patted my leg.
"So... what are you doing here?" he said and looked into my eyes again, and I felt like kissing him instead of replying; it felt so damn natural.
"I'm camping with my best friend and our.... boyfriends" I said, realising I wanted to kiss this guy, even though I had Jordan. I felt guilt weight me down a little, and the boy with curls looked a little disappointed.
"Oh. Okay" he said and nodded, forcing a tiny smile.
"Do you want us to walk you to your tent? We're staying here in the trailer overnight anyways" Louis said.
I smiled. "Only if you want to, I'll get back safely alone if you don't."
"We'd love to follow you back!" he replied and looked at the others, who nodded in agreement.

We all got up and started walking in the direction I came from. Harry and Louis walked on each side of me, pretty close.
"So... what are five young boys doing on this calm beach?" I said and smiled a little.
"Oh, we're recording a music video here tomorrow, and we thought we'd spend the night here, just for fun" Harry said and turned his head to me. I turned my head to look back and him and realised our palms were locked together. His eyes widened and he let go quickly.
"My God, I'm so so so sorry, I haven't noticed grabbing your hand" he said and looked like a sad puppy; similar to Alpha, who were running in front of us.
"Oh, crap.. I didn't notice either" I said and tried to smile, even though I was extremely confused.
Somehow it had felt like our hands belonged together, it felt so right and they fit so perfectly.
We kept walking in silence until we saw the tents.
"There's our tents!" I said and started walking faster.
The sun was about to set, and my stomach had started complaining. I was hoping Jordan might had come back and started making something to eat, yet I knew it was impossible. Nobody was at the tents, like I expected.
"Thanks a lot for following me here. I'm pretty hungry and was planning on barbecuing some hot dogs and marshmallows over the campfire. Would you like some?" I smiled at all the boys.
"Oh man, we don't wanna be a pain in the butt" the buffed boy in brown said.
"Yeh, we don't wanna make ye broke" the blonde one said.
I smiled at his accent.
"Okay so... I'm ridiculously rich. You certainly wont make me broke" I said. "Please stay for a while."
"Well... if ye put it that way" he replied with a smile.
I went inside mine and Jordans tent and picked up hot dogs, bread, mustard and ketchup. I went outside again and handed all of the guys a hotdog each and a stick to put over the fire. They gladly accepted it and started barbecuing. They were all sitting in a ring, and I sat down next to Harry.
"Wait... you said you were filming a musicvideo? You're the boyband, right? Eeeeh..." I put my palm on my head and hit it softly a few times. "...One Direction! So that's why you seemed so darn familiar."
They all nodded and smiled.
"You seem familiar too, are you famous or something?" the blackhaired one said; Zayn.
I laughed and all the others looked at him.
"I thought I had seen her somewhere too!" Harry said, and all the others nodded in agreement.
"Oh my, no, I'm not famous" I said and smiled widely.
Alpha climbed into my lap and lay down. I stroked his fur while smiling at each one of the boys. I tried to recall their names; Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry.
Suddenly I saw someone walking towards the tents lonely. I could recognize that silhuette anywhere - Jordan. I jumped up, before realising I pulled Harry with me, since we had unknowingly locked hands again. I quickly let go, causing him to land on the sand again with a silent thump. I turned to him quickly and helped him up.
"Oh crap, I'm so sorry!" I said, but he just laughed.
"I suppose we did it again" he said when he finished chuckling. I smiled at him and started running towards Jordan.
"Hello honey!" I said when I reached him.
"Hi..." he said and couldn't get his eyes off the five boys sitting around our campfire. "Who are they?" he said and smiled.
"Oh that's.... err... they helped me before. Alpha ran away, and I nearly fainted and they saved me and... yeah. Long story short: They're nice" I said and gave away an awkward smile.
"Cool" he said and started walking towards them.
I walked after him and as we reached the campfire we both smiled at the five boys.
"Guys, this is Jordan. Jordan this is Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry."
"Hello!" they all said in unison.
"Hi!" Jordan replied and sat down next to Zayn and started smalltalking with all of them at the same time. I placed myself between Jordan and Harry.
We ate and talked as the sun got lower, and my thoughts wandered to Ammie and David... where were they? I assumed they got... "busy" with each other back at our place.
Suddenly I felt something against my ear, and instantly knew - by the shiver along my spine - that it was Harry.
"You're so beautiful" he whispered. I looked into the ground and smiled, and he gently stroke the hair that was hiding my face behind my ear.
"I mean it. I don't know why, but I can't keep my eyes off you" he said louder. I smiled at him before looking at Jordan to see how he reacted. He just kept talking with Zayn, while I knew he had heard it. I turned back to Harry again.
"Thank you... I needed to hear that, I think" I said with a smile.
"Anytime, babe!" he replied and squeezed my hand, both of us aware that we were holding hands again, but it still felt so right I didn't want to let go.
Suddenly Amecia marched right past us and into her and David's tent, clearly extremely upset and sad. I saw David running after her, and ordered Jordan to take care of him. He was most certainly the reason she was so upset.
I looked at the tent for a few seconds before deciding I should leave her alone.
When I turned back I saw everyone looking at the tent, then looking at each other - they had obviously recognized her, just like they had with me. Something weird was happening, but I had no idea what, and was far too tired to try to figure it out now.
Jordan had made David go home, and came back now. He sat down next to me again and shrugged.
"Ammie found out he cheated on her" he said.
"Oh, fuck" I whispered. "Well... she's worth so much better."
He nodded in agreement and we kept talking for a couple of hours, and Harry kept flirting.

I picked up my phone and looked at the clock.
"Uhm, guys... It's 3:10 in the morning. I think I'm heading to bed" I said and put my arm on Jordan's shoulder. "You coming hun?"
He smiled at me and nodded.
"Hey... Kalisha, can I have your number?" Harry said and grabbed my hand.
"Sure thing, Harry" I said and gave him mine, and he gave me his.
"Alright boys, let's go back to the trailer" Liam said and clapped his hands a couple of times to get their attention. They all mumbled something in agreement and started walking back to their place.
"Thanks for tonight, guys! It was loads of fun!" I shouted before going into the tent.

I sat down on the inflatable bed.
"Jordan... Harry flirted a lot with me tonight. How come you didn't react?" I said with a low voice.
He turned to me right after he lifted his shirt over his head, revealing his abs.
"Kal... you know I love you, right? But the thing is... I'm not so sure I love you in a girlfriend/boyfriend kind of way anymore. Don't you think our relationship has been like a normal friendship with some sex these last months?" he said with a concerned smile.
I nodded.
"Yeah, I know exactly how you feel, Jordan" I smiled.
"And the way you and Harry look together... just wow. I should be jealous, but you two look like a perfect match" he said and gave me a big smile.
"Oh, don't be silly" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Crap, Kallie, please don't be sad. I think we should meet others, but I still want to be friends with you - because you somehow complete me, and I think I need you still."
I wiped the tears away and forced a smile.
"It saddens me that we wont be one anymore, but yet I think this is what we need. And it just feels so weird, we've been together for quite a while" I said while Jordan sat down next to me on the bed. He hugged me tightly and nodded.
"Indeed we have. Do you want to be alone?" he whispered.
I nodded slowly.
"I think I need to be alone, just for tonight. We can perhaps meet up someday soon and talk?"
"Sure thing, Kal." He let go of me and started dressing again.
When he had packed everything up he gave me one last hug and kissed my cheek.
"Bye, Kal!" he said when he walked through the tent entrance.
"See you" I said quietly.
I lay down under the blanket and picked up my phone.
1 unread message.
I opened it.

hi babe, how's it going?

Harry Styles, 16 minutes ago.

hello harry, not too good, just broke up with jordan, feeling kinda shitty

I put down the phone, hoping to get a reply, and also hoping I didn't wake him up. The phone vibrated just a few minutes after.

oh, that doesnt sound too good, wanna talk?

I smiled and started typing.

yes please, wanna get breakfast together in the morning? (:

The reply came almost instantly this time.

sure thing babe, tty in the morning then xx night!

It still felt so damn right. We just met, yet we are seeing each other alone in the morning, like we always knew each other.

night harry xx

Somehow the breakup didn't feel that bad at all. Sure, it was sad, but we left each other as friends.
All of a sudden I heard footsteps outside, and weirdly enough I was hoping it was Harry, that was gonna come into the tent, lay in my bed and hold me the whole night. But oh how wrong I was...
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa lör jul 14, 2012 10:34 am

I was woken up by the zipper to my tent getting roughly opened, and in stumbled a heavily drunk David. I was about to say something but he quickly connected his lips with mine. The taste of beer filled my mouth, which activated a slight gag reflex.
I tried to push him away but he gripped my shoulders with his strong hands and pressed himself against my lips harder.
I felt my body making weird noices in resistance, but he was too strong, so I just gave up. I just laid there; waiting for him to pull away.

When he finally pulled away he grabbed my arm and dragged me outside the tent, and continuing towards the woods.
"What do you want?" I yelled and tried to win my arm back.
"I.. I still- I still love you, Am." He mumbled and struggled to keep his balance. "I really do! I- I want you." He said and quickly reconnected our lips again, and since we were pretty far from the tent, he wasn't afraid of making too much noice anymore.
As our lips were connected, we fell, and he pinned me to the ground. He tried to pull my pants down but, I just wouldn't let him.
"Go home you dickhead! If you haven't noticed, you're drunk as fuck!" I yelled against his lips.
"Ssh, it'll be alright. You know, I-I really still love you." He said as he pulled his lips away from mine.
"But I don't love you anymore!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. Even though it was a lie. Even if he did cheat on me, it's still hard to let someone go that quickly. I just always thought he was the one, that he was the one I was going to marry. And my tears filled up as I just realized, that tomorrow - out of all day something could have gone wrong - was going to be 2 year anniversary.
"Then make some meaningless love, without feelings." He smirked at me.
"No!" I spat at him. "Get off me! I don't want you in my life anymore! You're just such a big fat liar!"
"I just want you one last time." He said and tried to take off my shirt.
"Stop it!" I cried out, and realized, that the one I love, was now actually trying to rape me.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem lör jul 14, 2012 6:30 pm

I heard the zipper to Amecias tent open, and some muffled voices. It got quiet for a while, so I decided not to bother. But then I heard Amecia scream, and jumped up from the bed, pulled on my sweater and ran outside.
"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" I whispered to myself and ran back into the tent. There was... David? Trying to... rape her?!
He was incredibly strong, so there was no way I could help. I sank down on the floor and tried to think of a way to help. Jordan was probably home already, and I didn't want to disturb him now.
Harry! - Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall.
I looked through the contacts in my phone and quickly let my finger tap a few times on "Harry".
I pressed the phone hard against my ear and counted the beeps.
One. Two. Thr...
"Kalisha? Hello?" he said.
"Harry, I really really need your help. My friend's boyfriend is here... trying to rape her" I said with shaking voice. "He's really strong, and I can't do anything."
Harry was quiet for a few seconds.
"We'll be there in a minute. Be careful, okay?" he said and hung up. I ran out of the tent again and towards the voices.
The cold wind caressed my naked legs and my teeth started hitting against each other. I crossed my arms over my chest, not letting any bodywarmth go to waste.
"Get off her, David!" I screamed and picked up a little rock.
When he completely ignored me I walked closer and threw the rock on his back.
A strong odor of alcohol hit me, causing me to frown instantly. He had gotten drunk as a skunk after their fight, and now tried to win her back... how.... romantic. If he didn't stink from alcohol or tried to rape her, that is.
Suddenly I saw five shadows moving towards us fast as hell. Thank God - they were here.
Harry ran up to me right away while Niall and Liam threw David off of Ammie.
"Leave her be, ye little troublemaker" Niall said and showed off his teeth to growl. "Having such a wonderful lady, and then cheating on her. That's low, mate."
David stared blankly at him for a few seconds.
"What the fuck?! And who the hell are you?" he said while trying to focus his eyes at him.
"Does it matter? Why don't you just walk away and leave the poor girl be?" Louis said and gave him a serious look.
Harry sneaked his arm around my waist, and once again - so natural. He was so protective, even though we just met - and I felt like I could die for him.
"You're all mad" David said and stood up. "But I sure as hell wont take shit from a group of faggots like you."
He raised his fist and punched Niall right into his chest. He stumbled backwards and stared at him with his mouth open.
"Oh, you're gonna regret that" he said and launched a clenched fist right into David's handsome face. I looked away just as I saw some blood seep from his nose.
I heard a silent thump and knew David had fell to the ground, almost crying.
"You got a little.... yeah" Louis said while squinting at him.
David gasped when he noticed he was bleeding and stood up quickly, ready to flee. He started walking towards the car while holding his palm over the nose.
"And don't mess with this lady again!" Niall yelled at him and then turned to Amecia on the ground.
They had never even talked before, but the way he looked at her was just... magic. The look in his eyes was so loving and caring. I smiled at them, and knew this was the start - or continuation, as it felt - of something amazing.

"You okay?" Harry said, turning to me. I nodded and smiled. The other four boys were standing by Ammie's side, so I didn't feel the need to be there as well.
I rubbed my hands against my thighes, trying to get back the feel in them.
"Oh God, you're freezing!" he said, looking at my bare legs.
"Ah, yeah... a little bit" I replied.
"A little bit? Your lips are blue, Kalisha."
I let out a small laugh. "Yeah... I should get back into the tent."
He agreed, but I wanted to see how Amecia was before I left.
I walked up to her side with my numb legs and smiled.
"You okay Ammie?"
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tis jul 17, 2012 12:53 pm

I wiped away a few tears and looked up at Kalisha.
"Physically, yes. Mentally, no." I said and let another tear slip from my eye and down my cheek.
"Are you sure he didn't hurt you?" The blonde one out of the five boys said and gently pushed away one of the brunettes.
"Yeah, but I saw the punch he got you pretty good with.. Does it hurt?" I said and placed my hand on his chest, where Davids fist had burried down with speed and force. He twitched as soon my palm touched his cloth smootly, but just as I was about to take my hand back, he placed both his hands over mine and took one step closer. We locked eyes and stood there, just staring at each other with just our faces inches apart, for a good three minutes.
"Yeah, it hurts." He said after a while. I took my hand back and blushed slightly and looked down at the ground. He gave away the cutest giggle ever and I looked up at him again.
"You look familiar.." I whispered.
"Yeah, um... I'm in a band." he winked at me. "But, you really look familiar too.." he whispered back.
"Oh, I see it now, you guys are that band... um... Once Directed? Right?!" I said, proud over my realization. He just laughed, but I didn't mind, since his laugh was sooooo cute.
"Yeah, One Direction." He smiled at me. I blushed and did a slight facepalm. "But you were close!" He giggled.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jul 17, 2012 3:16 pm

I nodded at her. Of course she was hurt mentally - her boyfriend tried to rape her.
Niall asked her if she was fine, and they had somehow connected.
Just as I was about to turn around to walk back, my numb legs failed me and I fell to the cold sand. My vision went black a couple of times before I felt a hand under my legs and an arm around my back. I felt someone's bodyheat against my side and leaned my head against this persons chest.
I heard the zipper to my tent open and got put down on my bed, and tucked in under the blanket. Someone undressed next to my bed and let their clothes fall to the floor. Jordan? What would he be doing here?
A smell of aftershave reached my nose as the person slid down next to me and held me close - not Jordan's though.
As my body got warmer I opened my eyes and saw a couple of green eyes look into mine, and a big smile.
"Harry... I'm sorry, but I don't feel like doing anything tonight" I said and tried to push him away.
"Don't worry, Kalisha, I'm not here to have sex with you. You're ice cold, and I just want to help you get warm again."
I nodded. "Fine. We're still eating breakfast in the morning, right?"
He chuckled a tiny bit. "Of course."
I smiled and closed my eyes again, falling into a deep sleep.

Senast ändrad av Kalisha den ons jul 18, 2012 10:56 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Harry Styles ons jul 18, 2012 1:24 am

As I saw her eyes close, I smiled to myself. This girl was ridiculously pretty, there was no denying it. And the fact that she didn't really complain that I was next to her in only boxers surprised me. I'm famous, sure, but I'm still a stranger - even though it felt like we've known each other forever.
I stroke her hair gently, careful not to wake her up. She smelled of coconut - her perfume I assumed - and I loved it.
I stopped stroking her hair and held her close, almost feeling our hearts beat against each others chests; beating together. She soon regained her bodyheat and our bodies were almost starting to stick together of sweat by now.
Suddenly the tentopening zipped open and a tall figure stepped in. There was Jordan... staring at me. I saw the instant anger grow in his eyes. He stared at me as I hushed him and pointed at the sleeping girl next to me. I gently got out of the bed and into my clothes, still being stared at.
As we stumbled into the darkness outside the tent he hissed at me:
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"
I looked questioningly at him. They had broke up after all - perhaps he's just protective of her.
"First of all, it's a misunderstanding. I haven't slept with Kalisha, if that's what you think" I said.
He sighed. "My ass..."
"She almost died of cold, Jordan. I tried to get her warm again with bodyheat" I explained, but it didn't seem like he believed me.
I sighed and pulled the whole story of Amecia almost getting raped, and Kalisha only in her sweater during the cold night and how she almost dozed off.
He finally nodded to show that he believed me.
"Right. I believe you, but I forgot my cellphone, and felt the need to get it. I'm just gonna..." he stopped before finishing and went inside the tent for a minute or two.
As he came out, he gave me a small nod and walked away again.
Huh... weirdo.
I started walking towards our trailer as I felt my eyelids get heavier. The sun was almost up by now, and I would only get a few hours of sleep. The thought of my warm bed made me jog the last meters.As I arrived I opened the door, threw off my shoes and clothes and crashed in the bed, falling asleep within a few seconds.
Harry Styles
Harry Styles

Antal inlägg : 6
Registreringsdatum : 12-07-01
Ålder : 30

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 4 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet