Rollspel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Let the fun begin!

5 posters

Sida 1 av 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Gå ner

Let the fun begin! Empty Let the fun begin!

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jun 12, 2012 8:48 pm

I hummed on a song the bard had just played, while fetching wine for the whole royal Martyn family. One could say I was a slave, but I liked what I did, and Amecia, their daughter was almost like my best friend.
I turned around to walk out the kitchen and into the big dininghall, smiling at Amecia.
"More wine, my lord?" I asked humbly.
He nodded with a grunt and I poured the wine in his glass before bowing and asking the queen the same.
"I've had enough for today, thank you very much" she said with a smile and an appreciative nod.
I moved over to Amecia.
"Would you like some more wine, mylady?" I said while making funny faces while her parents didn't see.
My faces got interrupted as a knight in steel armor rushed inside.
"I'm terribly sorry for having to interrupt your dinner, my lord, but these five boys just murdered the butchers son."
A few men beside him pushed these five boys infront of them.
"My lord, I am terribly sorry for this, but the butchers boy were insulting us, and almost begged for us to fight him. He hurted Harry here pretty badly" one of them said, pointing at an extremely pretty boy with curly hair. The injured boy held his arm while blood seeped from his arm. But he didn't look hurt, as I looked into his face I saw his eyes meeting mine. I got shocked and looked down, causing my long dark brown hair to cover my blushing face.
"What would you like us to do with them, my lord?" the man spoke again.
I looked over at Amecia beggingly, hoping she wanted her father would save them, as well as hoping I'd be the one taking care of Harry's - the handsome strangers - bleeding arm.

Senast ändrad av Kalisha den mån jul 02, 2012 10:52 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Antal inlägg : 112
Registreringsdatum : 12-06-12

https://rollspelsnordar.swedishforum.net

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Let the fun begin! Empty Amesia!

Inlägg  Vanessa tis jun 12, 2012 9:50 pm

I looked at the five boys with blood on their hands, they looked back at me beggingly. They might have been the most beautiful faces I had ever laid my eyes on. Four of them had brown dirty hair whil one of them had blonde, golden, also very dirty, hair. He looked at me with some kind of smirk, like he knew that I was too good to send someone to their death.
"I think.. That they shouldn't die at least, give me some time to think out a propper punichment." I looked over at the guards with a serious look but I saw in the corner of my eyes how the boys lightened up with beautiful smiles on their faces. I looked back at the five lads. With a smile I opened my mouth to tell them my final decision.
"I'll have you work as slaves here at the castle." I smiled but the guards guickly wanted to say something against it.
"Mylady, are you sure?! What if they attempts to murder you too?" They all started rushing towards me.
"No, I trust these boys. I don't know what, but something about these boys makes me wanting to trust them." I smiled at the blonde one who just looked at me with a relieved look. I looked over at Kalisha, our so called "slave" and my best friend, and smiled at her and giving her kind of a wink saying "I did it so you can get some help".
But I'm almost a hundred percent sure she didn't understand my wink though.

Wieeeee! pig
Vanessa
Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 96
Ålder : 31

Let the fun begin! Empty Sv: Let the fun begin!

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jun 12, 2012 10:13 pm

I yelled with happiness on the inside. I saw smiles of relief on the boys faces, and a wink on Amecia's face. I raised my eyebrow questioningly at her and tried not to laugh.
"Somebody take care of the boy with injured arm!" the king commanded.
The king's right hand yelled out "medic!"
An old wrinkly hag walked in and I'd recognize her anywhere - the grumpy healinglady.
I walked over to the curly boy, giving Amecia a discrete thumbs up and nodded at the old hag.
"I'll take this, miss" I said with a smile, pulling the boy away from her and walking to my room.
He mimed "thank you" to me and gave me the prettiest smile I had ever seen. My heart melted and my face turned bright red.
"What's your name, mylady?" he asked when we reached my room.
"Oh.. I'm no lady. I'm just the right hand of Amecia, daughter of King and Queen Martyn." I said with a faint smile.
"Well.. that doesn't matter. What's your name?" he asked once more.
"I'm Kalisha Ásgeirsdóttir. Daughter of Ásgeir Baldursson of Iceland." I said with pride. "And you?"
"Harry Styles of Cheshire at your service" he said, bowing.
I smiled at him while ordering him to sit down.
"Remove your shirt, please" I said.
"Whoa now, Kal-..."
"I need to clean your wound" I laughed.

Din tur, detta blir för långt annars. xD
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Let the fun begin! Empty Amecia!

Inlägg  Vanessa tis jun 12, 2012 10:38 pm

I walked over to my father, he did not look pleased.
"You know that, thanks to you, the whole family is in grave danger with murderers in the castle, just cause you felt that you could trust them?!" He spitted out at me.
"I know, father. But please, you know I would never be able to send someone to their death!"
"Yes, Amecia, I know that. That's why I should never had putted you in the position as princess. The whole kingdom will be in the hands of a coward one day. Wich will make our whole family, through all generations, look bad! Go to your room, Amecia! And stay there!"
"Can you ever just try not to show how big of a opprobrium I am to you?! Let me at least once believe that there's an inch of love left for me inside your cold heart!" I ran away from my parants and up to my room. As I left the big throne hall, my teary eyes met with the blondes blue shimmery eyes. He looked at me with concern, but I just kept running. I heard voices from behind me yelling.
"Niall, stay here! You'll get in trouble! Niall, stop!" And soon heard footsteps behind me so I started running faster and into the big tree door that leads in to my room. I quickly closed it and slided down towards it, with my back facing it.
I heard someone knocking on it, only seconds after I had placed my bum to the ground.
"Who is it?" I yelled.
"I'm sorry to disturb, mylady. But it looked like something was troubeling you, and as a slave, I wanted to see if you're alright."
"Um, that's not a slaves job, but thank you for your consern. I'll open my door for you." I said, and as I opened my door my eyes were met by the blonde boy. My cheeks quickly turned red.
"Mylady, may I have the honour to give you a consolatory hug?" I eyed him from top to toe. He was wearing the same clothes like all the other male slaves. I guess they immediately wanted put them to work.
I slowly nodded at him and we hugged eachother tightly. I did not want t show him my tears, but I failed and cried into his shoulders.

Börjar bli lite väl lång så överlämnar micken till dig xD clown
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jun 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Harry looked at me with big eyes and a big silly smile.
"Oh" he said. "Not that I would mind making lo-..."
I put my hand over his mouth and looked into his eyes.
"We're not supposed to fall in love, you know. The king will execute both you and me."
I gently cleaned his fresh cut, stitched it up and put some linen cloth around it.
"There.. all done!" I said with a big smile.
He grabbed my hand and looked deeply into my eyes.
"Thank you, mylady" he said.
"I already told you I'm no lady" I said raising an eyebrow.
He chuckled.
"To me you are."
I blushed and helped him up.
"We should head back, they probably want you to work already."
We walked back and as we reached the throne hall I handed Harry over to the slavekeepers.
I couldn't spot Amecia anywhere, but the king looked upset, so I supposed they just had another fight.
I started walking towards her room. I heard another voice inside there, so I just stopped outside, waiting for her to open the door.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tis jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm

He pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes.
"You have really pretty eyes, mylady."
"Thank you. I have the pleasure to being able to say that, so do you." I smiled at him.
"So, mylady, why would someone as pretty as you cry?"
"I don't think looks determines if you're happy or not. But, if you have to know, me and my dad isn't the best of friends." I looked down at the ground. "He thinks I was a mistake, that I have too much from my mothers side in my genes."
"Well, I don't think he even gave you a chance. You are already one of the nicest people I've ever met, mylady."
"Please, call me Amecia. At least when we're alone." I smiled at him. God. His blue eyes were killing me and the force of wanting to kiss his pink lips was strong.
I started playing with his hair as he bit his lip. I slowly leaned in and gently kissed his lips. He quicky pulled back.
"Mylady, won't you get in trouble for this. I mean, I'm just a slave.."
"Well, you'll be the biggest risk I've ever taken. But I want that. We can keep it our little secret." I whispered and kissed his ear. "And I want you to call me Amecia. But, please tell me your name." I smiled at him.
"Oh, if you really want to know.."
"Yes." I smiled bigger.
"Niall Horan of Mullingar, at your service." He kissed me quickly, as he tried to pull back I pressed him towards me and when we finally pulled away I looked at him with a smile.
"Well, Niall Horan of Mullingar, I think you should get going before anyone suspects anything." I opened the door and jumped a little when I was met by Kalisha's face. Oh no.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jun 12, 2012 11:23 pm

As the door opened and the blonde one of the five boys walked out I dropped my chin.
I smiled confusedly at him as he walked away, and then I looked at Amecia.
"What wa-..." I shook my head.
"I'm sorry to disturb, mylad-... Amecia, but why are you in your room? ....except for snogging with that handsome blonde" I gave her a bright smile and tried to resist the urge of jumping up and down squeeling.
I stepped inside her room and closed the door behind me. When we were alone we acted like normal friends, even though I was bought as a slave by her father nine years ago.
I got infront of the mirror while waiting for her to reply, fixing my braided hair and the mintgreen long dress I was wearing.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tis jun 12, 2012 11:32 pm

I sat down on my huge bed and looked over at Kalisha as she spoke those last words and walked over to my mirror. I blushed lightly.
"We weren't snogging! But if you have to know, my dad sent me up here for the rest of the day. He's disappointed over my resolution about letting them work for us. Even if I'm not surprized that another of my orders did not please that man." I looked down at the floor and waited for some comforting from Kalisha.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tis jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

I turned around and put my hand on Amecia's shoulder.
"You know, he's rarely proud of your decisions. He is a good lord, but I'm not so sure he's a good father" I looked into her eyes.
"He's your father and he loves you very much, but he doesn't know how to show it. Personally I think your decision was fantastic. They don't deserve to die, and I don't think they would murder the butcher's abnoxious boy just because it'd be fun. Everybody knows how cocky he is" I rolled my eyes and smiled lightly.
I grabbed a hairbrush and started untangling her long light brown curly hair gently.
"Anyways, since you're staying here the whole day... You up for a game of chess?" I asked with a big smile.

Senast ändrad av Kalisha den mån jul 02, 2012 10:57 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tis jun 12, 2012 11:53 pm

"That sounds like a exquisite idea!" I laughed and enjoyed the hairbrush going throught my hair. "It's been a while since I played. God, it can be annoying tobe a princess... Abolutely no spare time!" I sighed. "But I guess I should feel blessed to have food to eat and people helping me with so many things." I looked at my feet but quickly came to think that I hadn't told Kalisha about my secret meetings with the trainer. "Kalisha, I need to tell you a secret, you can't tell anyone! Okay?" My smiled got as big as it possibly could get.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem ons jun 13, 2012 12:00 am

"Of course I wont tell anyone, mylady" I giggled.
I stopped brushing her hair and spun her around so I could look at her.
I was so excited hearing what she had to say - hearing someone's secret was one of the best things I knew.

Kort, men hade inget annat val! bounce
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa ons jun 13, 2012 12:07 am

"Well, for the past month I've sneaked outside the castle maybe two to three times every week to go meet one of the knights and having him teach me how to fight with the sword. He says I'm becoming quite a pro, but that I still need a lot of work to become "good" at it." I almost jumped up and down in the excitement of telling someone. "I'm preparing myself just in case that something would happen, I want to be able to take care of myself. I want to feel safe even when I'm alone." I smiled at Kalisha, waiting for a reaction.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem ons jun 13, 2012 12:30 am

I looked at her with wide open eyes.
"But Amecia... what if your father finds out?" I was truely worried.
"Your father let the knights train me with the bow and japanese katana incase nobody else can protect you" I said while looking at her. "But I like the idea of us getting out of here and taking care of ourselves."
I smiled lightly.
"But for now, chess! Although I just need to visit the ladiesroom for a moment." I excused myself and walked out of the room.
I hummed for myself while on my way to the outhouse. When I opened the door I met a familiar gorgeous face.
"Oh.. uhm... hello" I said while struggling not to blush.
"Oh my! Sorry, mylady, the slavekeepers made me work by cleaning the outhouses" he said with a disgusted face.
"Poor you" I said smiling, on the brink of laughing.
Suddenly he pulled me inside and kissed me on the mouth. I was too shocked to push him away. When he pulled out from the kiss I slapped him across his cheek.
"It doesn't matter how much I'd like to kiss you, or even put you in my bed, we can never get close. I don't know about you, but I don't feel like getting decapitated" I whispered hard into his ear before walking out of the outhouse. I still had to pee, but didn't feel like it. I just walked straight to Amecias room to finally play chess.
I was hoping she wouldn't see how upset I was.

Gjorde lite längre eftersom jag är forever alone atm.... Sad
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa ons jun 13, 2012 5:25 pm

I jumped a little when Kalisha opened the door.
"That was quick." I looked at her with a surprised look but I quickly saw how upset she looked. "Darling, is something bothering you?" I gave her a tight hug.
"Well, whatever it is, chess ain't going to fix it. Wait here for a second." I smiled at her and ran over to my bedside table and picked out a small box, containing the best thing there is when you're upset, chocolate. "Here you go, I have plenty more hidden inside my room!" I smiled at her and handed her the box.

svårt att skriva mycket när det bara är vi som har en konversation. lol!
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem ons jun 13, 2012 5:37 pm

I shoved in two pieces of chocolate at the same time.
"I'm not sure why I'm so upset, but bloody hell!" I stored the brown gold in my cheeks like a hamster while talking.
"That boy.. with the curly hair. He dragged me inside the outhouse and kissed me on the mouth - It might sound great, because he seems fantastic, but I can't fall in love. We're both slaves. Although your father doesn't have anything against me, he still payed for me to do my work properly" the chocolate started running out of my mouth, so I dried it off with the backside of my hand while struggling not to shed a tear.
"Anyways, this is about you now. How about a good ol' game of chess? Or truth or dare, perhaps?" I giggled.

Du kan ju höra med Greta om hon vill vara med oxå! Eller om du känner någon annan rolig som skulle vilja! Razz
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa ons jun 13, 2012 5:52 pm

"Well, truth or dare sound more exciting actually, but it's no fun if we're only two people playing." I winked at her and hoping she would get the message.

Greta ville int nå, men försök hitta nån mer du ^^ albino
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem ons jun 13, 2012 5:59 pm

I threw my head back in a loud laugh.
"How about I message those five boys to meet us in the hayloft by the stables, and you sneak out?" I jumped a few times.
"The king will go to bed soon, and Mr Greene is standing guard tonight, with some other new guards" I walked towards the door while waiting for a reply from Amecia.

Jag skulle prata med nån, men ingen av mina vänner gillar 1D. xD
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa ons jun 13, 2012 6:20 pm

"I'm sure I'll be able to sneak out some how. But, yes, message the boys and tell them to be there in about half an hour." I smiled at her and felt excitement go through my whole body. I loved sneaking out, doing another thing that my dad does not approve of. Being a disgrace on my own conditions.

Haha, du är typ den enda av min kompisar som gillar 1D xD
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem ons jun 13, 2012 7:47 pm

My face cracked up in a huge smile. I bowed and walked out of the room.
The castle was silent since it was quite late. Everyone had went to bed except the guards, so I grabbed a lantern from the wall.

I walked into the slavebedrooms as quiet as I could and woke Harry and the other four boys up.
"Come with me" I whispered. Their newly awoken faces looked confused, but I just smiled at them and grabbed one of the brownhaired boys by the arm and pulled him with me, the others followed.
"We'll be back before sunrise" I told Mr Greene when we passed the guards.
He just smiled and shook his head. I gave him a look that said "I owe you one".
They let us out and I kept walking quietly.
"May I ask where we are going, mylady?" the blonde boy said with a different accent.
"I'm no lady, but we're going to the stables" I said with a big smile.
"Wh-.." they all started, but I hushed them.
I stepped into the stable and held the door open so they could all get inside. Harry gave me a sad look as he passed, and I grabbed his arm.
"You guys continue up the stairs to the hayloft" I said loudly as I maintained eye contact with Harry.
"Yes, mylady!" they said with humor in their voices and kept walking.

"I'm sorry for slapping you, but you know that there can't be anything between us, right?" I said.
"I suppose I deserved it. You're just so pretty, and when our eyes met in the throne hall and you blushed, I was lost. I wish I could treat you like a real lady, but I sure won't be able to do that now." He lifted his thin linenvest and shrugged with an adorable smirk on his face.
I stroked the linen vest with my hand and looked into his eyes before grabbing his arm and pulling him up the stairs where the other boys were lying in the hay.
"What do you want us to do?" they all asked.
Half an hour should have passed now, so Amecia should come soon, unless somebody stopped her.
"We wait" I said with a big smile.

Ah, darn! Shocked
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa ons jun 13, 2012 8:53 pm

As soon as Kalisha left my room I ran over to my closet. I didn't want to go to the stable in one of my nicest dresses. I picked out the clothes that I usually wear when I sneak out to town. The one that lays on the bottom so that my dad won't see it and start thinking that "if I want to be poor so badly then why don't I just move out?!".

I slowly opened my door and started walking down all the stairs and as I walked past my parents bedroom I walked extra slow and when I had walked down the last step I started running towards the window beside our big gate, that would give away a way too loud noise to not wake up my parents. As I jumped uot the window, and landed on the hay I had placed outside weeks ago, I ran towards the stable and up the ladder to find Kalisha and the five boys, sitting the waiting for me. I blushed gently as Niall's eyes met mine, but since it was pretty dark, I don't think anyone saw it.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem ons jun 13, 2012 9:05 pm

I lifted my head and smiled at Amecia.
"Hello, mylady!" I said and waved alittle.
The boys - all except the blonde one - looked at each other in shock when they saw the princess coming towards us.
I smirked at them, of course they didn't expect the princess to be here.
"You boys ready for truth and dare?" I asked them.
They all turned to me and kept looking shocked, but ended up laughing. I picked up an old wine bottle and waved with it.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa ons jun 13, 2012 9:55 pm

"I'll start!" I took the bottle and placed it on the floor, I told everyone to sit in ring around it. When everyone was seated I spinned the bottle and in excitement everyone stared at it as it started to slow down. It landed on one guy that looked older than the others. "Okay, first, what's your name?" I asked the boy.
"Louis Tomlinson of Doncaster, mylady."
"Please, everyone, call me Amecia." I smiled at all of the boys. "now, truth or dare?"
"Um... Dare!"
"okay... Let me think.. Okay, since we're all over eighteen here I hope this doesn't have to be childish dares and truths?"
"Of course not! As long as we don't get in trouble for it.."
"You won't get in trouble if nobody finds out." I winked at him. "But okay, I dare you to.. make-out with him!" I pointed at a black haired boy and saw his frightened look and tilted my head back and started laughing.
"Okay, first, my name is Zayn and second, isn't that illegal?!"
"Not in my barn it isn't!" I winked at him and I looked back at Louis who looked quite disgusted. "come on now!" I pushed him towards Zayn with my elbow.
"okay, okay! I'm doing it!" He putted his hands up in surrender and leaned towards his friend. When their lips were really close I gave Louis a gentle push so it would become a magical kiss instead of a quick peck.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem ons jun 13, 2012 10:43 pm

I raised my eyebrow at the kissing boys. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it, it was just so weird to see.
Everyone started laughing, and I couldn't help giggling myself.
When the boys pulled away from the kiss with huge eyes and red cheeks, Louis spun the bottle in silence. It stopped at the seriouslooking boy.
"Liam! Truth or dare?" Louis said.
"Liam Payne of Wolverhampton, in case you're interested, ladies" he said with a light smile. "And truth."
Louis put his tongue out and squinted his eyes while looking into the ceiling of the barn, thinking.
"Did you ever visit a whorehouse, Liaaaam?" he said with a mischievous smile.
He nodded, almost unnoticable and then spun the bottle quickly. The bottle stopped at me, my heart skipped a beat.
"Truth or dare, mylady?" he asked humbly.
"Kalisha's my name, and dare!" I giggled a tiny bit.
Liam looked at me and Harry. He had obviously noticed the tension between us.
"I want you to kiss Harry" he said, with a purposefull look on his face.
I wasn't sure if I were to become happy, angry or sad, but my heart started racing while I nodded quickly.
I crawled carefully across the little circle and looked into Harry's eyes. They shone with expectancy. I sat on my knees and leaned into the kiss. His soft lips felt warm against mine and his arms embraced me carefully, as if he asked for permission to do it. I got closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue played with mine gently, like he thought it was made of porcelain and could shatter any second. The kiss got more intense and I grabbed his curly hair with my right hand and pressed him against me with my left. Oh Harry, if only he knew how much I wished we could do this everyday, without a game of silly truth and dare. His hands slid down my back and I shivered slightly. The kiss warmed me up in the cold barn, and I have to admit I was freezing before it - but now a lonely drop of sweat ran down my neck. We forgot time and space and he pulled me into his lap, but that's when we got reminded that we weren't alone.
"Um... guys. He said kiss, not eat eachother up" the blonde boy with the strange accent said.
Both of us stopped moving and I gently pulled out of the kiss and smiled with light red cheeks at the blonde boy.
"Oh.. I'm very sorry" I said with a small smile. As I tried to get out of Harry's grip he kept holding me. I looked him in the eyes for a few seconds, giving him a silent promise that it will happen again, eventually. When he finally let go of me the other boys "awww:ed" in choir. I giggled and returned to my place and spun the amazing bottle.
This time it landed on the blonde boy.
"Truth or dare, Sir..." I said, waiting for him to complete the sentence.
"Niall Horan of Mullingar, Ireland. And dare, of course!" he said with a huge smile.
Ireland... so that's why his accent was different from ours. I looked at the boy while in thought.
"Right, Sir Horan... I want you to kiss..." I didn't end the sentance, but stared at Liam for a good while, before announcing; "Amecia!"
His frightened face cracked up in a huge smile and ended with a laugh.
"You joker, you!" he said and leaned over to Amecia...
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jun 14, 2012 1:20 pm

He winked at me before our lips connected. The boys looked kind of worried as his lips touched mine. He started of gently, I think he struggled not to get "rough", since there were other people around he couldn't show that this was going to be a regular thing for us. But a bit further into the kiss, it started to get intence. He pulled my hair and pulled his tounge into my mouth.
"Niall! That's our princess!" The boys yelled. We both just laughed as our mouths separated. We smiled at each other for a while before we both sat down again.
"Okay, now I shall spin the bottle!" He put a big spin to the bottle and as it started to slow down you could see that it was eith going to land on me, Louis or Liam. As it went completely still it had stopped on me. Darn.
"So, Amecia, truth or dare?" Niall asked in a "royal" voice.
"Um... Truth. Since there have been so many dares." I winked at him.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tor jun 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Niall looked rather disappointed, but then smiled playfully.
"Would you ever skinnydip with us?" he said with a huge, rather perverted smile.
I opened my mouth for a few seconds before bursting out laughing along with the others.
The lake a couple of kilometers away from where we were used to be warm during the nights.
We all looked with excited smiles at Amecia, waiting for the answer.
Harry met my eyes for a few seconds before going back to Amecia.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 1 av 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet