Rollspel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Let the fun begin!

5 posters

Sida 5 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Gå ner

Let the fun begin! - Sida 5 Empty Sv: Let the fun begin!

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jul 19, 2012 11:31 pm

The boys said goodbye and walked back and I thanked them all. Harry walked into the tent with Kal held in bridal style and I let away a silent "Aw". I was still in shock from what just happened, so I decided to take a quick walk in the sunrise.
When I had walked maybe just a few meters, one of the boys came back in a running phase. It was the one with black hair.
"I'm sorry, but I forgot my phone.." he said with heavy breaths.
"It's okay." I smiled at him "But thanks again for coming earlier."
"It's nothing, I didn't do that much anyways.." he scratched the back of his head.
"Just coming here helped, believe me, David ain't easy to scare, I think if it had only been four of you, he would've continued longer." I said and patted his back slightly. He smiled back at me before he started looking for his phone. I had to admit, this one was really hot.
"Do you want help finding your phone?" I asked politely.
"Yes, that would be kind of you." he smiled at me.
"So, why are you guys here?" I asked to keep away from any awkward silence and knelt down and started looking for his phone in the sand.
"We're shooting a music video here tomorrow. I'm Zayn by the way." I liked this guy, he was aware that not everyone is going to know who he is. "What's your name?"
"Oh, I'm Amecia, but people call me Am or Ammie." I smiled at him.
"That's a really beautiful name. Not that common these days."
"Thank you, although I haven't heard about many people called Zayn either." I looked up at him, he was smiling as he looked for his phone. I continued looking until I realized something..
"Um... Zayn.. What kind of phone am I looking for?"
"Ah, just a normal iPhone 4. Nothing special really.." I looked at him with a surprised look. I thought he would have some sort of special made iPhone 6 or something like that.
“Oh, okay.” I said and continued looking.
“Hey, Amecia..” He said and stopped searching and looked at me.
“Yeah?”

“I see that you and Niall are getting along really well.” he smirked at me. I looked at him with a questioning look. “The blond guy.” he giggled.
“Oh..” I said and blushed slightly. “He’s cute and such.. But I don’t think I’m quite ready to start with the whole dating thing already..” I said and looked back into the sand, remembering how much I still loved David.
“I see..” he said and removed the smile from his face and moved closer to me. “Do you want to talk about it?” he said and sat down a few inches away from me and patted his lap for me to sit on. I forced a smile and sat down on his lap.
“Well, you see.. since it’s over midnight I guess we can say that, today was going to be our 2 year anniversary..” I said and felt my eyes tearing up. Zayn pulled me into a hug and slowly stroked my back. “And yesterday I found out he was cheating on me.”
“Bastard.” Zayn threw in.
“And it all started with him getting a text from a girl, telling him how horny she was.” I said and I heard Zayn swallowing a laugh. “I know right.. And then he denied that it was for him and said that his friend must have given her his number, so I was stupid enough to believe him. But then later on he couldn’t even keep himself from answering her, while I was right beside him.” I said and let a few tears slip from my eyes.
“Aw, Am..” Zayn said and held me tighter.
“It’s just that, even though he cheated on me, and even tried to rape me... I still love him you know?! It’s not easy to let someone go.. Especially when you’ve been with them for two years..” I said as even more tears came.
“How did you guys meet?”
“Well.. It was at a party, my first party involving alcohol actually, and he was there too, but since he was driving, he didn’t drink. I went outside to barf, and he was outside, smoking, so he saw me, and helped me and such.. You know, he stopped smoking, just for me... I’m still so, so proud of him...” I said and cried harder and harder the more I thought about it.
“You know what.. Today I’m not going to let you think about him. I wanna help you forget about him. If you’ll let me.” He said and wiped away my tears. I looked into his eyes and he looked back. The tension was strong, the urge to kiss him was strong, but I understood, that it was only to find someone to heal the wounds, but I also knew, it would only make them worse.
“Yes, please.” I smiled at him.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 96
Registreringsdatum : 12-06-12
Ålder : 31

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Inlägg  Michael Clifford fre jul 20, 2012 2:37 pm

God, to me, this guy sounded like a total asshole.. But though, I understood what she meant by "I still love him you know?! It’s not easy to let someone go..". Perrie and I might have broken up a year ago, but I still have feelings for her. It's nice to find someone who knows the feeling, who can ride the rollercoaster that is life, without jumping out just because she sees a hotter guy on the ground then the one that's in the wagon. But, I remember that, when Perrie broke up with me, the boys were there for me. One day, when I really felt like shit, they took me out and we just did lots of random stuff, and in the end of the day, they asked me; "How many times did you think about Perrie today?", and I couldn't say that she had slipped my mind once.
"You know what.. Today I’m not going to let you think about him. I wanna help you forget about him. If you’ll let me." I said and wiped away her hurtful tears. She was quiet for a few seconds as we locked eyes, I could definately feel the tension between us, but I knew she wasn't ready to date someone new quite yet, and that I respected, so I just kept myself from kissing this gorgeous girl, that it felt like I had known my whole life.
"Yes, please." She whispered after a while. I smiled at her and hugged her tighter.
"You know, you deserve someone better than that asshole.. If he was stupid enough to cheat on you, he didn't understand what a wonderful girl he had." I pushed a strand of her hair, covering her eyes, behind her ear. She blushed and gave away a beautiful smile and tried to hide her face in my chest. "I'm sorry, but the urge to kiss you is really strong, and I don't think I can stop myself for much longer.. Tell Harry to come back with my phone if anyone finds it." I said and carefully lifter Amecia off my lap and as I stood up she pulled my sleeve.
"Don't fight that urge." She said, with such innocense, and with those teary eyes.. I had to. Now, she was actually asking for it, and there was no way I could resist it. I bent down again and carefully connected my lips with hers. I closed my eyes and placed one of my hands behinnd her neck and pressed her gently towards me. God, I felt so sorry for her.. That guy, David, didn't know what he thought wasn't enough for him. If she was mine, I would never do something that could hurt her. I heard a camera go off, and I litterarly flew away from Amecia, and as I looked into the woods, I saw a figure running off.
"Fuck." I didn't think papz worked at night.. "I'm so sorry, Amecia.." I said as I facepalmed myself.
"W-what just happened?" she said, completely shocked.
"Well.. Do you have twitter?"
"N-no..?" said with a counfused sound in her voice and a questioning look on her face.
"Good." I know our fans, of course I love them, but some of them can get a little jealous sometimes.. "I need to go now, but I'll see you later, aight'?" I said and started walking back slowly.
"But what about your musicvideo?" Shit.
"I'll tell them that I can't shoot today! We're going to be here for several days anyways, so I can shoot my parts another day." I smiled at her. She blushed and looked down in the sand for a second before looking back up at me.
"Thank you." she said and her eyes teared up again.
"You're welcome.. But please don't cry." I said and walked up to her again and kissed her forehead and wiped away her tears once again. "I'll see you later, okay? Bye." I whispered and started walking away again.
"Okay." she smiled at me.

When I got back, all the boys were sitting around the table, plaing cards. Except for Harry of course. But the weird thing was, he was there. But though he was sleeping.
"ZAAAYN!!!" they all screamed in choir. I laughed and sat down between Louis and Liam.
"What are we playing?"
Michael Clifford
Michael Clifford

Antal inlägg : 4
Registreringsdatum : 12-07-20

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem fre jul 20, 2012 6:34 pm

I opened my eyes slowly and looked into the wall of the tent. Alpha had noticed I had woken up and jumped up in the bed.
"Alpha! Hi..." I said thoughtfully. What exactly happened last night? I had broken up with Jordan, almost passed out from freezing and... slept in the same bed as Harry. Harry?! Where was he? Did he leave? I gave my dog a pat on his head and then reached for my phone. No texts, no calls... - nothing. I started typing a text to Harry.

hi harry, where'd u go?

Just as I had pressed send I looked at the clock. 05:46. Oh shit. I prayed that I didn't wake him up.
"Wanna go for a walk?" I said to my little dog as I sat up. I pulled on the same jeans I had yesterday and slipped my feet into the grey converse. I grabbed my phone and walked outside; the morning was rather cold, even though the sun was peeking over the horizon.
Alpha shot away and jumped around before slowing down to pee. I smiled a little at him and then jumped as my phone vibrated.
I opened the new text. Harry.

i went back to our trailer when u were warm (: x

I stared at the text for a while. He didn't wanna spend the night with me... I was rather disappointed, yet I understood him.
In other peoples eyes I were probably a spoiled brat.
My fingers danced over the screen.

oh alright, breakfast soon? x

I decided to pack down the tent and everything, as silently as I could, to not wake Amecia up. (Hon vet ju inte att Ammie är ute med Z ^^)
As I was done I wrote a message in the sand infront of her tent.

"@ home or w/ Harry. ttyl, xoxo Kal"

I dragged everything up to the road and ordered a taxi.

When I finally arrived at our big house, I threw everything inside and rushed to the shower.
It felt good to rinse all thoughts off and warm up my tense muscles.
I looked at the clock. 06.45. A whole hour had passed, and yet no reply from Harry. Maybe he didn't want to eat breakfast anymore. I threw myself on the bed and stared into the ceiling. He doesn't want to see me today.
I tried to figure out what I had done wrong, just as my phone vibrated again.

sorry, fell asleep again. absolutely, c u by your tent in an hour?

I jumped up from the bed and squealed. He still wanted to see me! I typed as fast as I could.

ok, my tent's not there, but c u there anyways!

I sent it and ran into the closet. I pulled out a pair of fashionably ripped jeans, a cute pink top and a short white jacket. I got them all on in the speed of light and stepped into a pair of black adidas. I hurried to the bathroom and threw on a layer of make up, with a light pink lipstick. I grabbed a nailpolish with similar color as the lipstick and sat down by the little table in my room, painting them quickly. I looked at the clock. Twenty minutes had gone by. I had enough time to get some accessories. I walked up in the closet again and picked out a pair of sunglasses, a black leatherbag and a couple of pink jewel-earrings.
As I was done, I walked downstairs, gave Alpha a pat and walked out to my car.
I started it and drove towards the beach. When I arrived I saw Harry walking towards the tents - just in time.

Admin

Antal inlägg : 112

https://rollspelsnordar.swedishforum.net

Inlägg  Vanessa fre jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm

I rubbed my eyes and enjoyed the sound of the birds as I woke up in the sauna-like tent. I could feel the sweat pouring down against my back and hurried out of my tent.
I used my hands as a fan against my face and saw Kal's message in the sand. I got back in my tent just for seconds and grabbed my towel and my phone.
I decided to take a morning dip. But though, I did not know when Zayn was supposed to show up.
I looked at my phone and saw that I had a message from David.. Zayn's plan was already ruined.

Happy anniversary, babe. I still love you. xx

I decided to not answer, even though I felt my eyes tearing up. Just as I was about to put it down again, I recieved another message.

Am.. I am now aware of what happened yesterday/tonight.. I can never truly explain how horribly sorry I am. But, I am that, sorry. love you. xx

I let a few tears slip my eyes before I roughly wiped them away and removed my clothes and revealed my bikini.
I stepped into the warm water and let it embrace my skin. I dipped my head and started swimming out.
I had always liked swimming, it was something I had always been good at.

When I had been swimming for a while I realized how far out I was and started swimming back. As I was on my way back I could see Zayn on his way to the camp. I changed course and swimmed a bit closer to him before I started sneaking in the seaweed. I could tell that he could not see me, so I got as close as I possibly could before I decided to jump up and scream.
He jumped and landed on his bum in the sand and we both gave away a loud laughter.
"Don't scare me like that!" he yelled and catched for breath. All I could do was laugh, as I got up from the water.
"I couldn't help it!" I defended myself and helped him up.
"Have you seen my phone yet?" he asked all of the sudden.
"Nope, I just woke up and the first thing I did when you left was to go to sleep, but we can look for it though." I smiled at him.
"Well, I can join you for a swim first." he smirked at me and pulled of his shirt, placed his stuff onto the sand and slowly started walking into the water.
"What have you planned for today?" I asked in all the curiosity that had been in my mind the whole night.
"I can't tell.. It's a surprize." he winked at me. "But now, you have to be gentle with me. I'm sort of afraid of water."
"Really?!" I said with an easily surprised voice, not as surprised that it could be taken as a way to provoke him. "Well, I could help you with that fear." I smiled at him and grabbed one of his hands and walked with him further out in the ocean.
"You're not some kind of seawitch, trying to trick me, are ya?" he winked at me and I gave away a giggle.
"Yeah I am, and I'm taking you to my castle of doom." I laughed devishly.
"Oh nooo!" He said and started running back up towards land in slowmotion. I laughed and continued swimming out.
"Come on. We can swim to shore and then we can walk back here and get your stuff." I smiled at him and held out my hand for him to take. He grabbed it and we strated swimming back, not letting go of each others hands a single time.

When we were back safe and sound he still grabbed onto my hand.
"Amecia.. About last night...-"
"Yeah, I would like to know what happened." I said and looked down in the sand, remembering hearing that weird noise and Zayn jumping away from me, like I did something horribly wrong.
"Yeah, that was a paparazzi.. They're not that fun." he said and held my hand tighter.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Orkar inge mer ^^ Låter dig skriva lite mer om din o Harry's dejt, så lägger jag mig. Men om jag får en riktigt stark skriv-lust imorrn, så skriver jag väl med Zayn's konto. xD

Senast ändrad av ameciaa den lör jul 21, 2012 12:46 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång (Orsak för redigering : Visste du att man blir dålig på att stava när man är trött?!)
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Harry Styles lör jul 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Just as I arrived by the tent I heard a honk in the distance. I turned my head to see a black, really nice car. I put my hand above my eyes to see clearly, and someone stepped out of the car. Kalisha, of course. She waved at me and I was sure I could see a smile on her lips.
One foot after the other I started walking towards her. She walked to meet me up and gave me a hug.
"Hi" I said and smiled, stunned by her beauty. Kalisha smiled back and replied with a cute "hello".
"You look amazing!" I said and eyed her up and down. I was sure she blushed for a moment.
"Thank you, Harry. You don't look too bad yourself" she replied.
We got into the car and fasted our seatbelts.
"So... where and what do you want to eat?" I said and leaned back in the passangerseat.
"I'd kill for a Starbucks right now. And some cake - fuck diets."
I looked at her and let out a chuckle. "Sounds awesome."
The carride was rather awkward, since we didn't exchange many words. Although; being in her presence made me feel happy.

As we arrived at the little coffee shop we stepped out of the car and walked inside.
The strong scent of coffee beans hit my nose, and I turned to Kalisha.
"What do you want, babe?"
She looked confused over the nickname, but replied anyways.
"I'll just have a regular café au lait and a freaking Double Chocolate Brownie. And you?" Her smile warmed my heart.
"Just some Caramel flavoured coffee" I said and smiled.
"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" the cashier said, with a horribly forced smile.
"A café au lait and a Double Chocolate Brownie" Kalisha said and fished up her wallet.
"Anything else?" she said.
"Caramel Coffee. I'll pay everything" I hurried to say, and lowered Kal's hand with the wallet.
She looked at me with a surprised expression, but didn't object.
We got our things and walked outside and sat down on a bench infront of a small pond.
I sorted my brain to find something to say.
"So... err... you slept well?"
Harry Styles
Harry Styles

Antal inlägg : 6
Registreringsdatum : 12-07-01
Ålder : 30

Inlägg  Michael Clifford sön jul 22, 2012 1:15 am

When we had grabbed my stuff and we both were dressed into normal clothes again, we got into my car and I started driving towards the center of London.

“Pleeeease Zayn! What have you planned?!” Amecia asked, jumping in her seat.
“We’re soon there anyways. You’ll see in a bit!” I laughed.
“Pleeease... I hate surprises...” she whined. I smiled as I focused on the road.
“Well, first, we’re grabbing something to eat. That’s all I’m going to tell you.” I smirked.
“Nothing too fancy now, aight’?” she said and lightly pushed my elbow.
“I’m not saying anything.” I said and kept a straight face.

When I parked the car outside The Modern Pantry.
“Oh no, I’m not good with manners, Zayn..” she said and shook her hands in front of her.
“Don’t be silly! I’ve booked us into a private area.” I smirked at her as I pulled her arm as she tried to get back to the car.
“But, Zayyyn.. I’m not good in fancy places like these...”
“Come on.. It’s only brunch..” I said and continued dragging her.
“What?! You booked a private area on a fancy place, just so that we could get brunch?!”
“I’m telling you, today, I’m going to do everything to make you.. not thinking about something.” I said and walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. “Please..” I whispered.
“But, I’m warning you, I’m not good with fancy places.” She said and gave me an approving nod.
“But still... About that kiss yesterday...” I said and scratched the back of my head.
“Believe me, I don’t just kiss every boy I see.. You’re the only boy I’ve kissed in the past three years that isn’t David..” she smiled at me. God, there was something about her that was just so.. pure..
“No! Sssh.. Don’t say his name!” I said and placed my index-finger over her mouth.
“Oh, calm down. Your plan about me not thinking about him got destroyed hours ago..” she said and looked down and dropped her smile.
“Why? What happened?” I said and she started digging in her pocket and fished up her phone. She clicked a few times and then showed me a conversation between her and David. “Aw, man.. Just ignore that piece of shit, Amecia.. If he really loved you, he wouldn’t been going around your back like that.” I said and stroked her chin with my thumb lightly.
“But.. About that picture.. Would you be.. embarrassed.. if it leaked?” she said with a serious tone. I looked at her for a second to see if she was joking, but no, she was not.
“No, of course not..”
“Would you deny the rumours?” she said and looked into my eyes, like she was hoping for me to say no.
“I don’t know, would I be lying if I did?” I smirked at her.
“... Well... I think so..” she said and blushed.
“Then I won’t deny them.” I smiled and lightly kissed her lips.

When the waitress had shown us to our special seats, I acted like a real gentleman and pulled out the chair for Amecia and even folded out the tissue and placed it on my lap. The waitress left us with the menus and told us that she would check up on us in five minutes.
“What do you want, Ammie?” I asked her, even though I felt stupid, calling her by her nickname, when her name was so beautiful.
“I don’t know... I want a Passionfruit, orange, banana & honey smoothie though.. and to that I will take... The Modern Pantry fruit salad, lime & rose syrup.” she said and placed the menu on the table.
“Okay.. I’ll have... Chamomile flower tea and some Raspberry & manouri pancakes, mahlab seed poached rhubarb & crème fraiche to that.” I smiled at her and placed my menu upon hers.
Michael Clifford
Michael Clifford

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jul 22, 2012 3:26 pm

"Oh!" I stared at him with a huge smile, I had almost forgot that he practically saved my life this night. "Yes... I slept extremely well. And thanks..." I looked down at the brownie in my lap.
"Thanks for what?" he said with a questioning tone in his voice.
I looked up at him with a "duh" expression written all over my face.
"You pretty much saved my life, Harry."
He nodded his head at me and smiled.
"No need to thank. It was all my pleasure, since I got to hold such a beautiful lady" he said with the cutest smile.
I smiled a little while blushing like crazy.
When we had been quiet for a minute or two I shoved a piece of the brownie into my mouth, filling my cheeks up like a hamster. After swallowing I turned to Harry again. "Wanna taste?"
He smiled and removed some chocolate from the corner of my mouth with his thumb. He licked it off before replying. "Sure."
I scooped up some on the spoon and fed it to him. He giggled a little, but it died out as he felt the taste of the masterpiece.
"It's so good!" he stated.
"I know, right?!" I said with a small laugh.
We shared the rest of it and smalltalked for a while after.
"So... wanna go back? You're supposed to do that... musicvideo, no?" I said and stood up.
He looked a little disappointed. "Yeah... I guess."
I picked up my bag and started walking towards the car, with the half full coffee cup in my hand.
Harry, who had already finished his coffee tossed it in a bin and caught up with me in a jogging phase.
"Hey, Kalisha..." he said.
"You can call me Kal, Harry."
"Yeah... - Kal, wanna do this again sometime? Perhaps eat dinner together some day soon?"
I looked down in the ground and smiled.
"Absolutely. Thanks for getting my mind off... things."
He chuckled. "Again, it's my pleasure."
I unlocked the car and both of us got in, fastening our seatbelts.
"Alright... you ready?" I said and shot away a mischevious smile towards him.
He nodded excitedly, and the car screeched away in a flying start. We both laughed loudly at all the people glaring angrily at us.
"That was awesome!" Harry said when we stopped laughing.
"Ha... yeah. Jordan taught me that... he's crazy about cars" I said and immediately got depressed.
"Aww... yeah" he replied and grabbed my hand, stroking the upside of it gently with his thumb. I turned to him and smiled. "Thanks."
"No problemo" he said.

As we arrived at the trailer we stepped out of the car and gave each other a hug.
"Thanks for today, Harry. Really."
He smiled and took a step closer, locking his eyes with mine. I nearly drowned in his poisongreen eyes. It all felt so right, like we'd been through this so many times before. I studied his face. His eyebrows framed his eyes so perfectly, and his full lips were formed in a smirk. His forehead and chin had some acne, yet his face was flawless. His eyes widened for a second, and I could almost hear his heart beat.
"Kal... may I kiss you?"
My heart started racing insanely, and I broke the eyecontact.
"Oh lord... I'm sorry." He pouted and looked away.
I stared into the ground for a few seconds.
"Do it" I said and lifted my head to look into his eyes.
He looked surprised, but quickly connected his lips with mine.
It felt like something exploded inside of me - a bit like fireworks.
Our tongues explored each other's mouths, as in an attempt to a passionate tango.
When our lips parted I smiled shyly, while he smirked confidently.
"You're beautiful."
"Silly boy... Thank you." I hit him gently on the arm.
He walked backwards a few steps.
"So... I guess we'll talk later?" he said loudly and kept on backing.
I nodded and waved a little. "See you, Harry!"
"Bye!" he said and turned around to jog the last few steps to the trailer.
I heard the other boys cheer loudly as he opened the door.

Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Harry Styles sön jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm

I was met by the boys cheering as I opened the door. My heart was still beating loudly, and I sunk to the floor while smiling to myself.
"Nice job, mate!" Louis said loudly and dived down next to me. "She's a keeper."
I turned my face to him and nodded. "I know... I hope she likes me - or atleast will. Eventually."
Louis and Liam smiled at me, while Niall looked into the table.
"Uhm... where's Zayn?" I said.
"With Amecia" Niall stated.
I thought of the name for a few seconds. "Oh! Her. Kal's friend."
"Yup. You're not the only one who found a lovely lady to spend some time with" Liam said and smiled at me.
"Even though Niall here wanted to ask her out" Louis said and walked over to Niall to pat his head.
"Oh" was all I had to say.
Suddenly Simon stormed into the trailer, eyeing us all up and down.
"Where's Zayn?" he said while sighing.
We looked at each other for a while before Louis opened his mouth.
"Something important happened... and... he can't make it today. Can't we shoot his part tomorrow or so?"
Simon closed his eyes and massaged his temples.
"Jesus. Why can't just everything go according to plan?!"
Niall sighed and slammed his fist in the table infront of him.
"He's out with a girl. Because apperently... a girl is more important than us."
I understand that he was hurt, but ruining it for Zayn isn't gonna help him.
Simon turned around and walked out the door. Before he slammed it shut, he said "Take a free day today aswell. Tomorrow I want you to be fantastic. Tell Zayn to call me when he's back, I want to have a little talk."
As he had walked away, we all stared at Niall.
"God, Niall..." Louis said and turned his head away.
I picked up my phone and walked outside.

hey kal! apperently im free 2today, wanna hang out or something?

I pressed send and opened facebook, searching for Kalisha.
Kalisha Ásgeirsdóttir
The picture was on her, so I pressed "Add Friend" and waited.
My phone vibrated.

sure! swing by my house. [address], you know where that is?

I jumped up and called a cab right away. I told the cabdrived the adress, and he knew exactly where it was.

As I arrived at the huge house I walked up to the door and knocked a couple of times. Kalisha opened a minute after and looked surprisingly happy.
"Hi!" she said and gave me a hug. "Come in, please! Make yourself at home."
The classic phrase sounded a lot better coming from her than from people on TV.
I stepped inside and followed her to the livingroom.
"You wanna watch a movie or something?" she said with a smile.
"Yeah... absolutely" I replied and sat down in the middle of the couch, leaving enough space for her to sit next to me on both sides.
"I'll get some popcorn" she said and ran off to the kitchen.
I smiled to myself from the thought of her sitting next to me, her little head on my chest and my arm around her.
She came running back, placed the bowl of popcorn on the table and sat down in the armchair next to the couch. I looked at her for a while, but she seemed sure of sitting there.
"What do you want to watch?" she said and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV.
"It doesn't really matter for me" I said and smiled.
"Sooo... Ice Age it is?" she said with a giggle.
"Sounds great" I said.

The movietime was rather boring and awkward. We laughed at the funny parts and made a few comments, rest of the time we were quiet.
As it was done, we both stretched out and smiled.
"So... I added you on Facebook earlier" I said and picked up my phone.
"Oh!" she said and grabbed her laptop on the table. My phone buzzed when she accepted it, and I immidiately looked at her page.
"In a relationship with Jordan Romani."
"I think you forgot to change your relationstatus" I said and smiled.
She looked at me with a smirk.
"Ah, well... we spoke for a while earlier, and he said he regretted what happened last night. He missed me a lot, and I know I missed him too. So we're kinda like... still together."
I stood up. "Oh."
She stared at me. "That's good no?"
I nodded at her, trying to smile. But then I changed my mind.
"You know, Kalisha... I thought the kiss we shared earlier meant something."
"Harry..." was all she said, but I didn't care how careful she sounded.
"No. Just... no. I really thought this meant something. I really like you, and it feels like we belong together. But if this is how you want it, then... good for you. I wont stop you."
I started walking towards the door. She walked slowly behind me, probably unsure of what to say. Before I closed the door, I looked at her. A lonely tear had found it's way down her cheek.
"Harry... I-I'm so sorry. Can't we just be friends?"
I stared at her for a while, then shook my head and walked out the door.
She screamed my name a couple of times, but I didn't bother looking back.
My heart felt like it was breaking in two, but I had to do this... For me. I couldn't afford getting my heart completely crushed right now. I needed to focus on my carrier - if it would've worked out, I'm sure she would've been good for my carrier... but if she doesn't really care, then why bother?

I called a cab and kicked the ground regularly to keep myself from walking back.
When I came back and walked into the trailer, everyone stared at me, probably knowing I was hurt in some way. I sighed and lay down in my bed, opened facebook and stared at Kalisha's profile picture.
I clicked "Jordan Romani" and clicked through his pictures.
He was handsome, I'll give him that, and they were a beautiful couple. Pictures from prom, parties and in their bed. Kal always looked stunning, and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I could've had her.
Eventually I fell into a light sleep.
Harry Styles
Harry Styles

Inlägg  Vanessa mån jul 23, 2012 12:29 am

When we were done at the restaurant, we knew that people knew that Zayn was there, and the second we were going to step outside the doors, we would be attacked by questions and photos.
Zayn grabbed my hand and opened the door with a deep breath.
“Look! Here they come! Who’s she? Are you guys dating? Have you finally let go of Perrie?! How long have you two been together? Why are you ignoring us? Are you afraid of answering? When is your next tour? What did you order? Where’s the other boys? Wasn’t you guys supposed to shoot a music-video today? Isn’t that the daughter of one of the co-owners of Gucci?! How did you guys find each other? Was the food any good? Can I have your autograph?” God! How do they come up with so many questions?! When we finally got to the car, Zayn started honking and was actually really pissed off. Well, I was too. But I thought that, maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to show the cameras, since it’s the first impression that counts.
“Babe, smile.” I said and lightly stroked his arm with my fingers and smiled at him.
“Put on your seatbelt.” He said and started backing. He was really struggling to give away a smile throughout his fume. “God, I actually hoped we’d get some alone-time...” he said and finally got on the road.
“Well, at least we got to be alone in the restaurant.” I said and grabbed his hand. He looked at me with a big smile. “What?!” I said and looked at him with a questioning smile.
“Nothing. You’re just so... Happy. It amazes me.” he said and massaged my hand with his thumb. I blushed and gave away a quiet giggle and looked out the window.
“Where are we going now?”
“Well, first. I want you to look under your seat.” he said and smiled at the road.
“Oh no...” I said and started fishing under my seat. I got a hold on a bag and took it out. I took a deep breath and looked inside the bag, besides that it was a beautiful Louis Vuitton handbag, inside it was a big nikon SLR, a photo album & an extra lens to the camera.
“It’s a fisheye lens, the one that’s on the side.”
“Zayn.. This must’ve costed so much..”
“Well, money isn’t exactly a problem for me.” he laughed. “I want you to save memories in that photo album. Memories that makes you happy.” I looked at the handbag. On the side, it was written “Amecia Holmes” in beautiful letters.
“How did you get my-”
“Asked Harry if he could ask Kalisha.” he said and kept looking at the road. I grabbed my new camera and Zayn commented again. “There’s new batteries in it. You can start using it whenever you want.” he smirked at me.
I turned on the camera and focused it on Zayn.
“Our first date.. This better count as a good memory.” I said and took a picture of him. He just looked so cool. With his sunglasses on, his hair getting messy in the wind and riding an awesome Ferarri. And then the view behind him.. it was pretty much a perfect photo. “You’re amazing.. You know that?!” I said and smiled at him, I meant every word. Who in the world would do this.. on the first date?! He laughed.
“No, I didn’t know that, but thank you for telling me.” he smirked.
“Come on, tell me, where are we going now?”
“You’ll see! Come on.. I thought you’d understand that I don’t tell surprises!” he laughed.
“Is it long until we’re there?”
“An hour drive, maybe.” he said and smiled at me. I gave away a loud sigh and rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and admired his incredible looks.
“God, you’re beautiful.” I whispered, and in response, I got a really fucking cute giggle, and even a blush.
“You’re the beautiful one here.” he said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, to catch some of the sleep I didn’t get during the night.

When I woke up, I looked up at Zayn and he was still driving.
“How long did I sleep?” I said and stretched my arms and yawned.
“Maybe half an hour.” Oh snap.
“Well then.. what should we do to keep the spirit up?” said and crossed my legs and turned my body slightly towards Zayn.
“Well, to get to know each other a little more we could play true or false. I say a statement about you, and you answer if it’s true or false.”
“Okay! I’ll start! You’re very... into fashion!”
“True.. Um.. You... like drawing.”
“As true as it can get.” I said and smiled at him.
“I love drawing too!” he smiled back at me.
“Awesome! But uh... You like hanging out with me.”
“True.” He said in a rush. “You regret kissing me yesterday.”
“False.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. “You’ve had sex since you broke up with that.. Perrie.” I smiled at him.
“True..” he said and gave himself a light facepalm.
“You regret it.”
“True.”
“You were drunk.”
“True.”
“You miss her.”
He was quiet for a while and then looked at me with a sad look and then back at the road.
“True.. But I enjoy being with you much more.” he smiled and placed his free hand on my thigh. “Okay my turn. Your favourite animal is cat.”
“False. It’s hedgehogs.” I giggled.
“Hedgehogs?! Well.. I never would've guessed that.” He smiled at me.
“Okay, you’ve kissed a boy.” I smirked at him.
“True. But it was only in curiosity!”
“It was someone in the band.” I giggled.
“True.”
“Who was it?” I said with big curiosity.
“Liam.” he smiled to himself.
“You liked it.” I smirked devilishly at him.
“True...” he said and blushed.
“Aw.” I said and I lit up.
“But I enjoy kissing you even more.” he smirked at me. “You feel happy when you’re with me.” he said quickly, before I could say anything else.
“True.” I said, and felt happy even thinking about how happy he had made me.

Fick lov att dra in lite bögigt iaf. xD
The bag: http://www.photosshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Canvas-shoulder-bags-and-totes-2.jpg
The camera: http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d5100/top-1200.jpg Nikon D5100
Lens: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/New-Super-Wide-HD-Fisheye-Lens-Nikon-D5100-D3100-/10/!B5j2P5gEWk~$(KGrHqQOKi!E)+V3cib0BMuIr0(D5g~~_35.JPG
Zayn's car: http://www.wallpapersdb.org/wallpapers/cars/ferrari_red_1600x1200.jpg (hittade en snyggare än den jag skickade xD FERARRI <3)
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem ons jul 25, 2012 12:40 am

I collapsed right where I stood, tears streaming down my face, even though I wasn't sure why. I just sat there, staring at the door. What I needed was comfort - not from Jordan and I certainly wouldn't get any from Harry... but then, who else than my best friend? I wiped my tears and stood up, walking up the stairs and into my room. I picked up the phone lying on the bed and dialed Amecia's number. The time between the beeps felt like an eternity, and even though I really tried I broke down in tears again.
"Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up" I whispered. Then she finally answered.
"Hello?"
I started crying harder, just by knowing she'll be able to help me.
"Ammie... It's Kal" was all I could say, before gathering my thoughts to continue. "I need your help, I'm not sure what to do... Jordan and I broke up last night, and this morning I kissed Harry... Everything went on nicely until Jordan called and said he already missed me, and I missed him too, so we're together again, and Harry was here and..."
I gasped for air. "...and Harry was here, and he saw on facebook that Jordan and I were back together, and I think he's mad now. I'm not sure why, but this is causing me to cry my eyes out. I love Jordan, I really do... but even though I pretty much just met Harry... I think I love him too."
I wasn't sure she understood all my rambling, but I got quiet and listened to the engine in the background, waiting for her to reply.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jul 26, 2012 12:28 am

Fänny, styr Kal lite smått, säg till om jag ska ändra nått ^^

"Give me a minute, babe." I said and turned away from Zayn. "Kal, you know, I think Harry is mad at you because he enjoyed the kiss very much, and I guess no man can kiss you without gaining feelings for you. That's just how amazing you are, Kal! But, if you're unsure about both Jordan and Harry, maybe you should take a break from boys... And I know letting go of Jordan won't be easy for you, since he never did anything wrong. But what if you're gaining just as strong feelings for Harry as for Jordan.. And talk to Harry, say you're sorry, and become friends, see how much feelings you gain and if it gets stronger then your feelings for Jordan, you know what to do. And by the way, I'm out with Zayn now and I won't be back until late. Maybe you should use this day to spoil yourself or just let lose your feelings over some sad movies and ice-cream. Lots of ice-cream. You deserve to feel sorry for yourself, this is a lot to handle Kal, just have a lazy-day. Okay?" I heard her sniffle a little, giving me a hint that her crying had calmed down a little.
"Okay. Thank you." she said after a while.
"I love you, Kal! Just call me if more troubles appear! Bye, hun!"
"Bye.." she sniffled and hung up. God, I feel bad for not being there for her.
"What is it, babe?" Zayn said and massaged my thigh.
"Oh, um.. Girl-stuff." I smiled at him.
"Well, at least there's only five minutes left until our destination.." he smirked at me.
"W-wait... I recognize this place.. OH MY GOD, ZAYN, NO. I CAN'T GO THROUGH OXFORD STREET WITHOUT MONEY!" I yelled as soon I saw the very familiar place.
"No need, that's why I took you here. Today, I'll buy you anything you point your finger at, and we won't leave until you've bought at least eight garments." he smirked at me again.
"What?! No, Zayn! I'm not worth all this!"
"You're worth everything in the world." he grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"Stop it." I said and blushed.
"No." he said and parked the car on the parking lot. He took off his seatbelt and turned off the car. He flipped from his seat and sat down in my lap facing me. "Man, you're beautiful." He said and connected his lips with mine. My whole body shook underneath his and I liked how he was breathing into my mouth, and just like that, we shared breaths. Our whole bodies were in sync. Heartbeats, breaths and even how we moved. Just as I was about to ask for entrance for my tongue, he did too. So I guess we never asked, our tongues just started dancing wild tango. Zayn’s fingers were messing up my hair in wild movements, like a cat clawing in pleasure.
Suddenly, as my eyes were closed, my head chose to show me a picture of Niall, from the night it all went to hell, his eyes shining in the morning sun, his hair messy from not being fixed in hours, his lips only inches away from mine, his breath warm against my cold skin. I suddenly felt the urge to moan, moan Niall’s name. I quickly snapped back, which made Zayn pull back from the kiss.
“What’s wrong babe?” he asked and looked at me, his lips were already puffy, pink and shiny from my lipgloss.
“N-nothing. My mind wandered.” I said and tried to kiss him again but he pulled back.
“What?” he looked at me seriously, like he was afraid that his kissing was so bad it made me snap back.
“I... I just thought about what happened yesterday..”
“Don’t do that! Then this whole day is thrown to hell!” he pouted.
“Nah, if it was thrown to hell, we wouldn’t be dating.” I said and pecked his lips.
“Okay, let’s get going. I want you to choose a nice dress too. For tonight.” he smirked at me and opened the door and got off my lap.

Zayn’s phone beeped and he checked it.
“What the fuck?!” he yelled.
“What is it?” I said and jumped out of the car.
“Give me a second, hun.” he said and walked away.

Zayn’s POV

I heard my phone beep and fished for it in my pocket.
When I finally got it, I saw it was a text from Louis.

niall told on you. you’re in trouble. believe me, me and the others tried to cover you.

I looked at the text an extra time.
“What the fuck?!” why would he do that?! That’s seriously not okay! They all said they wouldn’t tell!
“What is it?” Amecia said and got out of the car.
“Give me a second, hun.” I said and dialed Niall’s number and walked away.
I pressed the green button and pressed the phone against my ear. A few tones went by before he answered.
“Yelloh?”
“What the fuck, man?!” I yelled into the phone.
“Who told you?”
“That doesn’t matter! Why did you tell on me?”
“You knew I wanted to ask her out, you ass-fuck!” he yelled back at me.
“I know.. But.. She’s very hard to resist.” I said and looked down at the ground.
“It hurts like hell, man.” I heard Niall’s voice cracking.
“Niall... Are you... crying?!”
“Shut up.” He said and sniffled.
“I’m sorry, man. But we’re.. um.. officially dating..” I whispered the last two words.
“WHAT?! How the fuck did she let him go that fast?!”
“I don’t know, but I’m sorry, but I have to go spend some time with her now..”
“Zayn...” he said before I could hang up.
“Yeah?”
“bro-code.” he said and quickly hung up. I swallowed and turned back to face Amecia.

Senast ändrad av ameciaa den tor jul 26, 2012 12:35 am, ändrad totalt 1 gång (Orsak för redigering : AIR FFS)
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tor jul 26, 2012 10:59 pm

I sniffed one last time as we had hung up.
"Lazy day it is" I stated quietly to myself.
I picked up my phone and started walking up the stairs while opening a new text.

Hello Jordan. You know I love you, and I know you love me too, but the thing is... I need a break. I need a break from love and drama. But no matter what happens I want to be your friend, and if this pisses you off, then so be it. I need to do this for me. Hope you'll take it well.
Love, Kal

As I pressed send I ran up the rest of the stairs and into my room. I threw off all clothes and went into the bathroom. I removed all make up and stared at myself for a moment.
"God, Kalisha... you're hopeless" I whispered.
Before I started to cry again I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet, ripping out a pair of grey sweatpants, a green adidas hoodie, a black beanie and really really really horrible dragonslippers. I put everything on slowly.
When I came out from the closet I walked to my bed and picked up the phone on it. One unread message. Jordan.

I understand Kal, it's okay. Gimme a call if you need to talk. <3 Luvz

I sighed in relief. I opened Harry's number in contacts and stared at the little screen, feeling my intestines tangle together of nervousness.
"YOLO, Kalisha. You only fucking live once" I whispered, just a few seconds before he picked up.
I heard a sigh. "Hello."
"Uhm.... Hi Harry... I-I just wanted to tell you that I'm terribly sorry, I didn't want to hurt you in any way, yet I managed to. I just want to be your friend, 'cuz I really enjoyed hanging out with you."
It was quiet in the other end.
"Harry?"
"Yeah... what ever."
My heart sank in my chest.
"Harry... Can't we just be friends?" Tears started to build up behind my eyeballs.
"You know... it's not fair. You can't just kiss me like that, and then just expect me to smile and look happy when I know I can't have you." His voice cracked at the end.
"Harry... Won't you please be my friend?"
I could almost hear the cogwheels in his head through the phone.
"Well... you already tore my heart some, I can't let you crush it. You've done enough damage as it is" he said, trying to sound as if he wasn't crying.
The tears were streaming now, and a hacking sound came out of my mouth.
"I-I... I understand, Harry. I'm so sorry for being a bitch" I managed to get out. "Bye."
He said "bye" back and hung up.
I threw the phone on my bed and slowly walked towards the kitchen. Everything happened in slow motion; I grabbed a huge Ben & Jerry's and threw myself on the couch in the livingroom, put on "Spirit - Stallion of the Cimarron". If anything could cheer me up the slightest, it was animated movies - especially amazing ones like Spirit.
Before the movie ended, I had fallen into a deep sleep.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa fre jul 27, 2012 10:26 pm

I looked at Zayn while he spoke in the phone, it all started with a pissed off face but it slowly turned into a face with guilt.

"What happened, babe?" I said as soon as he turned back to me.
"Nothing. Let's get going! We don't have all day, I have more things planned." he smiled at me. I grabbed his hand and we started walking.

As always, I fell in love with so many clothes, but I didn't show Zayn, since I did not want to buy more than eight garments.
When we got to one of my favourite shops, Zayn immediately saw a top he wanted me to buy. It was a top with the 1D logo on it. I smiled at him and tried it on, just for funsies.

When I stepped out of the fitting room Zayn stared at me.
"Does it look hot or does it look hot?!" I said with irony, but I actually liked it.
“You always look hot.” He smirked at me and stood up from the chair he had been waiting on and wrapped his arms around my waist. “But you look hot with my band on you too.” he said and pressed his forehead towards mine and looked into my eyes.
“But I look ugly next to you.” I said and he raised his eyebrow. “Anyone would look ugly next to you, babe.” I said and kissed him quickly.
“Anyways, put on your other clothes now, so we can get going.”

When the whole shopping trip was over and we were on our way back to the car Zayn suddenly stopped.
“What is it now?!” I whined, since he had stopped several times and looked at clothes through the windows, saying that I would look “sooo good in them!”...
“I have to pee, be right back.” he said and kissed me quickly and ran away. I looked for a bench and as my eyes gazed over the place, they finally found one. I sat down on it and just waited.

After maybe half an hour Zayn came back with three different shopping bags.
“Those... Are yours, right?” I said with fear in my voice,
“Nope.” he said and skipped over to me the last few meters. I facepalmed myself and looked at him with a “why-are-you-doing-this-to-me-look”. “Well, I never reminded you to buy that dress, because I knew you would just buy the cheapest thing you could find, so I bought stuff for you.” he smiled at me. I blushed and looked down at the ground. “Did I do something wrong?” he said and got worried over my reaction.
“No, it’s just that, I never thought guys like you existed.. You know, perfect guys.” I said and my eyes teared up from his perfectness. “I just don’t deserve you.” I said and hugged him tight.
“You deserve the best you can get, after that jerk.” he said and kissed my forehead.
“Well, you are the best I can get.” I said and hugged him tighter.

When we were back in the car the clock was 18:28.
“So, are ya’ ready for some bowling?!” Zayn shouted when we were back on the road.
“Haha, bowling?! Finally something I can say yes to without complaining! But I warn you, I’m a ninja-master at bowling, I’m so good, all the cones miss that the ball hits them, so they forget to fall.” I said with pride in my voice.
“Oh, well, I’m so good that if it would’ve been golf, I’d have the best score.” He said and coughed a little and looked at me like I would’ve been impressed by his bragging.
“Oh em gee!” I said and acted scared.
“Mmhmm.” he said and smiled to himself. I finally cracked up, unable to hold it in anymore.
_________________________________________________________________________________

What she bought: http://www.polyvore.com/amecia_oxford/set?id=54480698

What Zayn bought for her: Let the fun begin! - Sida 5 Tumblr_lufju11Dku1r699dqo4_400
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Harry Styles lör jul 28, 2012 6:38 pm

I stared at the screen of the phone after I had hung up. I fell down on my back in the bed as tears started falling again.
I noticed Facebook was open and looked at it. Kalisha Ásgeirsdóttir. The page loaded in her newest statuses, and I couldn't help looking at it.
Kalisha has gone from in a relationship to single.
My sight went black for a few seconds. They broke up? Again? I read some of the comments on it.
"Hope you'll be fine hun <3", "I'm here if you need me, Kalie!", "<3<3<3"
Was this for me? I had just ruined my chance to get her.
I've made her cry. I've made myself cry. Somehow, I knew I had to make it up for her - I'm going to make her love me.
I opened her map of profile pictures and clicked through them. There'll be pictures of us kissing here.
The thought of us kissing and hugging made me quite turned on. She's such a beautiful girl, and I longed to be able to caress her soft, naked skin while making sweet love. My jeans felt too tight suddenly, and I slowly unzipped them to gently stroke the rather large bulge on the outside of my boxers. A shiver of delight ran down my spine as my hand went under the thin fabric.
I moaned silently a few times.
"Kalisha..."
The phone fell down next to me as I closed my eyes and relaxed. Just as I sped up the handmovement I heard someone open the door.
"Oh God, Harry! I'm sorry!"
I quickly raised to a sitting position and zipped up my pants.
"Louis! Jesus! Ever heard of knocking?!" I hissed while Louis just stood there, covering his eyes with his hand.
"Trust me, this is just as awkward for me as it is for you" he said. "You just seemed depressed when you got back, but I see that... changed." A mischevious smile played on his lips. I facepalmed as a blush spread across my face. Louis walked over to my bed and sat down next to me.
"Er... Louis? Could you at least...?" I said lowly and nodded towards the door.
"Nope! This is my room as well" he stated proudly.
I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking over to the rather fancy trailer toilet.
As I had finished and washed my hands I walked out and sat down next to Louis again.
"Be honest, mate. How's everything going?" he said and put his arm around my shoulders, looking into my eyes and smiling a little. I looked down at my feet and sighed.
"Not too well, I suppose... Or actually, I'm not so sure anymore."
"Tell Uncle BooBear now" he said and raised his eyebrows.
"Right... so... you know Kalisha and I kissed this morning" I started.
"Yeah, that was one emotional kiss."
"Uh... yeah. I went to her place and we watched a movie, she seemed kinda off, but I didn't think too much about it. And then I got to know she were back together with her ex."
"Oh man, Harry... I'm so sorry" Louis said and frowned at me.
"That's not all... she broke up with him again, because I got mad, and now she called me and I totally ditched her. I just want her, I want to be able to hold her in my arms and tell her I love her."
Louis gave me a quick hug and smiled. "If that's what you want, we're all here to help. And... I have an idea."
He leaned in and whispered.
"Dedicate a song to her on our next concert."
I looked up at him and started giggling.
"Louis... my best friend. You. Are. A. Genious!" I said hugged him tightly, before jumping up and grabbing my phone to look through my Spotifylist - and after a while I finally found the perfect song...
Harry Styles
Harry Styles

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jul 29, 2012 7:16 pm

As I smiled at Zayn, and just enjoyed being in his presence, he looked back at me with a big smile on his face.
"Keep your eyes on the road, stupid." I said and lightly pushed him.
"It's hard to keep my eyes away from you." he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at the road, to keep myself from getting motion sickness. All of the sudden I saw something that terrified me.
"ZAYN, WATCH OUT!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs and pointed at a trailer that was heading towards our car. Zayn quickly reacted and spinned the wheel and the trailer missed us, but I saw how Zayn lost control of the car and drove right into the woods, and just like that everything went black.

I ran through the forest straight to the abandoned mansion and stared at the gates in fear of what was waiting on the other side. I opened them and suddenly I was at my grandmother's house back in the states. "Grannie?!" I yelled through the empty hallway.
"I've made cookies Ammie." a creepy voice said, coming from the kitchen. I slowly moved towards the kitchen and sneaked my head to peek what was waiting. There sat my dead grandmother and knitted on a scarf I was rather familiar with. It was a scarf she made for me when I was eight years old or so.
“Why are you here, Grannie? You-you’re dead...” I stuttered.
“You didn’t expect me to go to the other side alone, did you?!” she smiled devilishly at me.
“W-what are you talking about?! I’m not dead!” I yelled and started backing.
“Not yet, but in, what can it take, maybe, five minutes or so, you’ll be.” she laughed.
“No! I won’t die yet! I just found someone who treats me so good, who made my feelings for him grow with such speed that I don’t know if he have made me fallen in love with him already...” I whispered and realized that my feelings for Zayn were already so strong, but I just didn’t want to tell him, maybe it would make me sound crazy...
“You will meet him again, when he’s dead.” she smiled at me kindfully. “Come here and tell me more about that guy. You’re still safe, since you’re not quite dead yet, I can’t bring you to the other side anyways.” she smiled at me, and was the same old Grannie I always knew.

Zayn’s POV

“CLEAR!!!”

where am i?

“She isn’t coming back!”

what is happening?

“I won’t give up on this one!”

who isn’t giving up on who?

“We’re losing her, doc!”

w-were they talking about ammie?!

“No we’re not!!”

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at where the sounds were coming from. And turning my head gave me pain through my whole body. There was a hospital bed and a girl lying in it. A beautiful girl with brown curly hair and beautiful blue/green eyes, that were closed and the body looked quite lifeless. A beautiful Ammie.. And lots of nurses and two doctors.
“W-what happened?” I forced out, and it even hurt to speak. One of the nurses turned to me and her eyes widened.
“He’s awake, doc!” she yelled and ran over to me. “I’m so sorry, kid.. But you’re in the hospital. You’re very lucky to still be alive though!”
“Yeah yeah, but... What is happening over there?” I said and pointed towards Amecia.
“Oh, they’re trying to wake her up..”
“WE NEED TO DO CPR!!” the doctor yelled.
“I-Is... Is she going to make it?” I said and sat up in the bed I was in.
“We... we’re not sure. But they’re trying their best.” she said and patted my back very softly, knowing I was hurt badly.
“Amecia!!! Amecia, wake up!! Babe! We were supposed to be bowling right now, babe!! Come on!! Don’t do this to me..” I yelled on the top of my lungs, trying to get out of my bed, but the nurse forced me to stay, and in this condition, I couldn’t win. The tears streamed down my cheeks as I watched them doing so many things to Amecia. There was just so many machines..
“Calm down! They’re trying their best over there, there’s nothing you can do to save her, let the doctors do their job.” she said with a calm voice. And I just hugged her, and cried my heart out. It was my fault she was laying there.. She told me to look at the road, she told me that it was stupid to look at her instead of the road. And I just joked around.. I said I wanted to look at her, and now, I might never to be able to look at her again. If only I had focused on the road...
“It’s my fault.” I whispered to the nurse.
“What?”
“She told me to look at the road, and I didn’t listen...” I cried out.
“Aw, don’t say that..”
“But it’s true! If I would’ve listened, we wouldn’t have been here right now.. We would be bowling, and she would be wearing her new clothes.. The clothes I bought for her.” I said and looked up at Amecia one more time. God, she just looked beautiful.. And even though I might have known her for less than twenty four hours, I still feel that tingling feeling, that feeling that’s stronger than anything... I think I love her...
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem mån jul 30, 2012 9:47 pm

I woke up by my phone ringing. Secret number - probably someone that'll try to sell me something. I answered in an annoyed tone.
"Hello, I'm calling from the hospital. Do you know a certain Amecia Holmes?"
I nodded slowly, but then reminding me she wouldn't be able to see it.
"Yes? Something happened? She alright?" I said loudly.
"She and her boyfriend was in a caraccident, and we're doing our best here at the hospital to save her life. I strongly suggest you come here."
I started to panic. "Thanks. Bye!" I hung up and jumped up from the couch. I ran up the stairs, through my room and into the closet. I threw my slippers away and shove my feet into a couple of black nikes and grabbed my carkeys before running down all the stairs. Alpha stared at me as I ran through the door.
I struggled to unlock the cardoor with trembling hands, and as it finally opened I flew into the driver's seat. The engine roared as it started, and the tires screeched as the car skid out on the road. I quickly texted my friend Natalya.

could u please pick up alpha? something came up xxx

I started hyperventilating and could hardly focus on the road. My phone buzzed.

of course darling xxx

I smiled a little and sent a prayer to her. I finally saw the hospital and parked my car by the entrance. I ran inside and all the way to the emergency.
"Amecia Holmes?!" I panted as I reached nearest doctor/nurse/what ever.
He smiled kindly at me. "Oh... they're doing all they can, miss."
"I need to see her!"
"You can't go in there, I'm sorry" he said and patted my shoulder.
"I want to see her!!" I yelled, and then felt someone grab my wrist.
I spun around and stared furiously at the person. Louis. He pulled me into his arms and I couldn't help wrapping my arms around his chest.
"Let's go sit down, babe. Everything'll be fine."
Even though I wanted to believe him so badly, I knew there's no way he'd know.
He led us to a chair and sat down first, so I ended up in his lap. I curled up and hugged him tight.
"You honestly think they're gonna be alright?" I asked and looked up at him.
He stroked my hair and nodded. "Of course."
I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes. After a few minutes, I could hear him whisper; he probably thought I was asleep.
"Harry, I need the loo..."
Harry? Was he here? Well... obviously. It was his friend too. I stood up quickly.
"Oh Kal... thanks" he said and walked over to the toilets.
I started walking. I needed to get away. I was fragile already, and didn't want to break down in front of everyone on the emergency.

Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Niall Horan tis jul 31, 2012 10:28 am

I heard Louis pick up the phone and in a second turned his smile to a very serious expression.
When he hung up he told the boys to gather up and he looked at us with slightly teary eyes.
"Lads... Zayn and Amecia are in the hospital right now." he said and pressed back the tears.
"What?! What happened?" we all said in sync.
“They crashed the car into the woods, trying to avoid a trailer. Zayn is fine, hurt, but at least alive. They’re not sure Amecia will make it or not, they’re fighting for her though.” Louis said and I felt my eyes tearing up. All the boys turned their heads towards me.
“Niall.. This is not going to be a good time to get mad at Zayn..” Liam said and patted my back.
“How hurt is he?” I asked Louis.
“Well, they said that it hurt when he moves and slightly when he talks even. But nothing’s broken.” he smiled calmly at me. I took a deep breath and tried not to cry.
“It’ll be alright, Niall..” Liam said and pulled me into a tight hug and I couldn’t hold the tears in anymore.
“Li, do you think Zayn would be mad at me if I continue liking Amecia?” I said into his chest.
“Nah, he knows that you liked her before he did, he’s even afraid that you’re going to start hating him. But what he’s most afraid of is that he thinks that you’ll take her away from her.”
“But, she seemed so into me, Li.. You saw that, right?”
“Yeah, I saw. But I think it’s time we get going now.” he said and pulled away from the hug. “Maybe you should bring your guitar, Niall. To cheer Zayn up a little bit.” he smiled at me.
“Yeah..”

When we got into the car, Harry sat in the driver's seat and Louis in the passenger seat. I sat cuddled up next to Liam in the back seat. He had his arm around my neck and I had my head on his lap, lying down in the car.
“Li... What if she doesn’t make it?”
“Then we’ll have to be there for Kalisha and Zayn.”
“But, I barely got to speak with her..” I sniffled.
“Aw, Nialler, I know you’ll get your chance. She’ll make it and you will get to sing to her, just like you’ve been wanting to. Imagine you sitting by her side by that hospital bed, she will be resting her head on a white pillow, eyes will be heavy, but she will keep them up, just so that she can look at you when you sit there next to her, with your guitar, playing her a lullaby.” he said and stroked my back.
“But, Zayn would get mad at me.” I said and looked up at Liam.
“No, he would be so happy that someone is making her smile when he’s not able to. While he’s in his bed and she’s in hers, maybe they’ll even be in different rooms. Zayn would thank you for making his girlfriend smile at hard times like these, and keeping her hopes up.”
“Thank you, Li.” I said and cuddled into Liam’s chest again and closed my eyes and slept the rest of the way.

When we arrived at the hospital we all ran out of the car and to the reception.
“Zayn Malik and Amecia?” Louis asked in a hurry.
“Ah, room 347, but you’re not allowed in there yet. The doctors are trying their best with your friend in there, the best you can do right now for your friend is to wait in the waiting area over there.” the lady behind the desk said and pointed towards a gap in the wall with ten chairs and two sofas.

After we had been waiting for a few minutes Kalisha came running in through the doors, completely broken. She was screaming, and Louis, being the gentleman he is, walked up to her and hugged her. I looked over at Harry and he looked sort of sad to see Kalisha.
(Ja, du vet vad som händer här, med Louis, Kal o Harry, så hoppar över den delen typ. xD)

When we had been sitting there for about half an hour, Zayn came leaping out from the room.
“ZAYN!” I yelled and everyone’s heads snapped up and all of us got a smile on our faces. I ran up to him and saw tears in his eyes and a smile on his lips.
“Hey there, mate.” he smiled at me and I hugged him carefully.
“How’s Amecia?” I asked him and bit down on my lip.
“She survived.” he cried out and I felt my whole body fill with joy. I turned around and looked at everyone who were dying to hear what we were talking about, and they all wanted to come up and hug Zayn. I looked at all of them with a huge smile on my face and I stopped my looking around and locked eyes with Kalisha.
“SHE’S ALIVE!!!!” I screamed on the top of my lungs, and not giving a fuck about all the people getting scared and looking weirdly at me. They all cheered and hugged Zayn and such and I turned back to him, ready to ask another question.
“Can we see her?”
“Well... She hasn't woken up yet, and the doctors said that she needed to rest, so I’m the only one allowed in there. Except for the docs of course.” he smiled at me. “But, could you compony me? I’m just going for a smoke.”
“Uh.. sure.” I smiled at him.

As we stood there, the smell of the cancer stick buried into my nose and made me sneeze.
“You want one, mate?” he asked and held up the box for me to take one. I thought for a second and then grabbed one, thinking one couldn’t hurt.
“Thanks.” I said and grabbed the lighter from Zayn’s hand and lit the cigarette. I placed it between my lips and took a deep breath.
“I’m sorry...” Zayn said all of the sudden.
“For what?” I asked surprised.
“For stealing your crush, and then not being more careful with her. I’m really sorry..” he said and gave me a light hug.
“Well, she obviously likes you, not me. No need to say sorry.” I smiled at him.
“I want you to know, she was the one that told me to kiss her.” he said and looked at me seriously. I felt my heart stop beating for just a second, feeling how she liked him first, instead of the other way around. “I’m sorry, it wasn’t even necessary to tell you that.” he said and took another whiff on his cigarette and so did I.

When we were done out there we walked back to the others.
“Guys, I’m going back to Ammie now, but I’ll keep you updated if anything happens, okay?” he said and looked out at all of us.
“Okay.” we said in choir and he nodded us a goodbye and walked inside the room again. I walked up to the receptionist and asked her
“When will we be allowed to see her?” and she looked at me for a second before she smiled at me and whispered
“Let her go, she is already very much in love, you’ll only end up broken.”
“Okay! That’s enough!” Liam said and pulled me away from her. “He’s not going to give up on her, he’s going to fight, aight?!” he said and walked away with me. “Stupid people, thinking they know everything..” he mumbled and pulled me into another hug.

NIAM FTW!!! cheers
Niall Horan
Niall Horan

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 12-07-02

Inlägg  Harry Styles tor aug 02, 2012 2:49 pm

"Kalisha! Wait!" I shouted and ran after her.
She turned around and stared at me with sad eyes.
"I don't want to be the reason for you to walk away. Your best friend is injured and fighting for her life, and if you don't want to be near me, I should be the one leaving."
She shook her head and started walking again.
"Kal... please. I'm so sorry for being like this towards you. But please, think of Amecia. She needs you, and you need her. Let's just go back."
She stopped and turned around once again, this time looking pretty pissed.
"Don't tell me what to do" she hissed.
I nodded slowly. "Sorry."
"But I suppose you're right. Let's go back" she said and started walking.
I walked after her while smiling. At least she doesn't hate me, right?
She sat down in one of the chairs and stared into the floor. I was about to sit down next to her when Louis quickly placed his bum in the chair I had spotted out.
"Take it slow" he mouthed at me. I nodded slowly, trying to shake the feeling of jealousy off.
I could hear their low voices discussing something, with sniffs sometimes.
Suddenly Zayn came out, looking extremely happy.
Niall ran up first, talking with him for a little while before turning around, stating that Amecia was alive.
Kalisha smiled and started crying, and I wished I could just embrace her and kiss her soft lips.
When everyone else ran up to hug Zayn, I followed.
When Zayn was going for a smoke, Niall followed, and I sat down in the same chair, looking down at my phone.
I read the news.
"Boyband star Zayn Malik in carcrash!", "Zayn Malik deceased in caraccident", "Zayn Malik drunkdriving".
I sighed, opened twitter and started typing.
"Zayn's alive, completely sober. It was a carcrash, guys, but he's good now! xx"

Zayn and Niall came back inside and Zayn went back to Amecia. Niall and Liam went to talk to the receptionist, so I decided to rest my eyes.
Harry Styles
Harry Styles

Inlägg  Vanessa tor aug 02, 2012 4:45 pm

"Well, I guess I'm not going quite yet then, grannie." I whispered to myself before I opened the gate that led to the woods. I took a step outside and immediately felt my eyes flying up and I woke up inside a hospital.
"Babe, you're awake!" Zayn yelled in a whisper and ran up to my bed.
"Good morning." I said and felt my voice crack at the middle.
"How are you feeling?" he asked and placed his hand on my forehead to check if I were hot.
"Shitty." I replied and my voice just kept cracking, so I cleared my throat.
"I'm not surprised." he said and started stroking my face with the tips of his fingers.
"Babe.. I can't feel my body.." I said and tried to move, but was unable to do so. And my voice was still cracking.
"What?! Well, do you want me to call the nurse?" I didn't want to speak more than necessary so I just nodded. Zayn quickly stretched for the red button on the side of my bed. “It’s probably nothing serious.” he said, I was about to reply, but then I noticed he was talking to himself, looking terrified.
“You don’t need to worry about me, babe. I don’t want my troubles to trouble you.” I said, almost unable to speak now.
“I am really fucking worried about you, babe. They haven’t told me anything. They’ve done scans and shit but not telling me a single thing about your state. I’m going to stay worried until I find out what’s bothering my girlfriend!” he said and started walking around in the room. “Where’s that damn nurse?!” he yelled all of the sudden and ran over to my bed again and pressed the button several times.
“Take it easy!” I yelled (well, as good as I could.) and grabbed his hand. “She’ll think I’ve died or something like that.” I explained to make him stop pressing the damn button.
“Okay...” he said and took a few deep breaths.
He was quiet for a while until he leaned forward and connected our lips and when he pulled back, he moved his lips to my ear and whispered “I’m so sorry, Amecia..” and kissed my cheek. “I should’ve looked at the road.. I shouldn’t ha-” I hushed him with my left index finger. At first I was surprised I could move my arm, but the shock quickly disappeared.
“What’s done is done, babe. I’m not mad, sad or anything neutral about this. I’m just happy both of us made it out alive.” I smiled at him, ignoring my cracking voice.
“I know someone else who’s pretty happy that you’re alive.” he smiled at me. Kalisha!
Before he could say anything else, a nurse came stumbling in through the door.
“About time!” Zayn yelled and I hit his arm and glared at him with “manners!” written in my eyes.
“Thank you for coming.” I smiled at her.
“Oh, you’re awake!” she smiled at us.
“Yeah, well.. My head’s awake, but there’s a problem... I can’t feel my body.. Well, I can move my arm, but the rest of my body, I can’t even feel.” I looked at her.
“Well, that can be the morphine, it may not have left your body completely yet.” she smiled at me. “But.. You have a broken arm, but it should be healed in maybe a month or so. It’s just a fracture, so it’s nothing serious.” she smiled at me with calming eyes.
“Thank you.” I smiled back. “Thank God it’s my right arm that’s broken then.” I turned to Zayn.
“Oh! And you probably should talk as little as possible, your voice is pretty unstable. It would be for the best if you didn’t talk at all.” she said before leaving the room.
“Good thing you don’t need your voice for this.” he smirked and connected our lips again.
“Oh! And no kissing.” the nurse peaked her head through the door quickly. But Zayn ignored her. “If you care about your girlfriend’s health, don’t kiss her.” she said with a serious tone and left the room.
Zayn pulled away from the kiss and looked sad. “First, I won’t be able to hear your voice, and second, I’m not even allowed to kiss you!” he said and threw his hands in the air. “Scooch over a little, babe.” he said and I jumped a little closer to the edge. He got into the bed and laid down beside me.
“Babe..” he whispered after a while. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows and plastered a smile on my lips. “I... I love you..” he whispered and I lost all the air I had gathered in my lungs.
I felt my eyes tearing up and I quickly threw all the nurse had said aside and looked deep into his eyes.
“I love you too.” I whispered and pressed my lips against his. “I want you to kiss me like it’s the last time.” I whispered against his lips and he quickly realized that it was the last time, at least for a while.
He sat up on top of me and sneaked his tongue into my mouth and slowly massaged every inch of my mouth. He drew his fingers down my hospital-dress and slowly pulled it up slightly so that he could slip his hands under and touch my skin that was hiding underneath.

After maybe five minutes of that exact position he pulled away.
“God. I love you so much.” he whispered and got off of me and laid down beside me again. I blushed and pecked his cheek as an “I love you back”. And he understood I wasn’t going to talk anymore.
“I should get you some paper and a pen.” he said and jumped out of the bed. “Be right back, love.” he smiled at me and slid out through the door. I smiled to myself and realized how lucky I was to have Zayn and being able to call him mine. That Perrie figure don’t know what she’s missing out on.
I rested my head on my pillow and just looked at the ceiling. I sang a few songs in my head and just waited for Zayn to come back.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tor aug 02, 2012 8:31 pm

I gazed at Harry a few seconds every minute. He was sound asleep and his stomach moved up and down slowly. Louis sat down next to me again.
"Can you believe that?! She's alive!" he said and smiled widely.
I nodded. "Yeah. It's amazing." I turned to him and smiled.
It was quiet for a while before Louis broke the silence again.
"So... Kal. I need to ask a favour of you. I want you to film our next concert. It's in a couple a days from now. It'd mean so much!"
I raised an eyebrow at him. "Uh... sure. I guess. I'm not a big fan of big crowds though."
"You'll do it from backstage." he grinned.
"Then it's cool, I guess." I said and smiled back at him.
"Oh, and also, Kal. You want to live with us now that Ammie's stuck here?"
I stared at him. Live with five boys?! I did enjoy their presence though...
"Sure, why not?" I said and smiled.
"Good!" he chirped.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tis aug 07, 2012 5:26 pm

I jumped as Zayn suddenly came through the door with a pen and papers.
"I bought you a coffee, babe. Well, actually, I bought you a Latté, since most of the girls I meet doesn't like it black..." he said and smiled at me, but quickly realized what he had said. "I didn't mean anything in a racist way!" he said and jumped in beside me once again. I giggled a little before grabbing the papers and the pen. I started scribbling down words on the paper and showed it to him.

Zayn's POV

"Racist bastard!" I read on the paper. I gave away a laugh and nudged her.
"You know it! The racist muslim, Zayn Malik. That's my new bio." I smiled at her and quickly kissed her cheek.
I took the papers away from her and laid them down beside the bed.
“I want to cuddle.” I said and pulled the cover over me. She whined a little and stretched her hands for the papers. I pushed her hands away gently. “No, cuddle with me.” I said and wrapped my arms around her and pressed her towards me.
I looked into her eyes and my eyes couldn’t help but to gaze down at her lips. “It’s like the first time we met.” I whispered to her and she looked at me with confused eyes. “The urge to kiss you is so big, but I have to fight it.” I said and played with her hair.
I heard her give away a giggle and buried her face into my chest. “I already miss your voice.” I whispered and nuzzled into her hair.
After maybe five minutes we were both sound asleep.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Harry Styles tis aug 07, 2012 5:45 pm

"You want to live with us now that Ammie's stuck here?" Louis voice echoed in my head.
"Sure, why not?" she had replied.
Kalisha will live with us? My head started spinning slightly. How would this not be awkward?
"We heading home soon?" Liam said and stood up.
All the others stood up. "Yeah. Let's go home now." Louis stated.
"Actually..." Kalisha said. "Why don't you stay at my place? We've got lots of space and all..."
All of the boys agreed and started walking.
I stood up as well and stretched my whole body. I walked in the back alone, not wanting to ruin anything.
I wouldn't mind having Kalisha at home, but things were still awkward around her.
We got into the car, and Kal into her own, driving in front of us to lead the way.
Harry Styles
Harry Styles

Inlägg  Michael Clifford lör aug 11, 2012 8:15 am

When I woke up again, Amecia was still sleeping tight beside me.
I sneaked out of her bed and walked over to my own. I checked the clock, 20:46.
Great, I can forget about getting any sleep tonight.
I looked over at Amecia’s Latté.. I could always buy her a new one... No! It’s hers! Stupid Zayn!
I unlocked my phone and dialed Niall’s number and pressed the phone against my ear and sneaked out of the room quietly so that I wouldn’t wake up Amecia.
“Yello?” A tired voice said through the phone.
“Hey, man. Uh, I just wanted to let y’all know that Amecia is awake and fine. She has a broken arm and isn’t allowed to talk.” I said and waited for Niall to react. “If you just, could be so kind and pass that on to the others, I would appreciate it, mate.”
“Yeah, I... Um..” he went silent for a while and he breathed heavily. “A broken arm?”
“Yeah.”
“Okay.. Well, I’ll tell the others. When are we allowed to come visit?”
“You’ll probably be allowed here by tomorrow.” I smiled, even though he couldn’t see me, because I knew he was smiling, but though, my smile soon faded. “Niall...?”
“Ye?”
“Please don’t take her away from me. It’s been hard finding someone that helped me forget about Perrie..” I said and I felt my eyes tear up in the knowledge that Niall could easily get her if he tried hard enough.
“Well, it’ve been hard for me to find someone to fall in love with at all, ya know?! I know that I might sound selfish now, but you’re really selfish.” he said and I think I heard his voice crack at some points.
“Niall! I can’t help it if she chose me! I even asked her about you and her before we even started flirting...”
“W-what did she say?” he said and I could hear clearly that he was crying.
“Niall...?! Are you... drunk?!”
“What does it matter?! What did she say?” he spat at me through the phone.
“What does it matter if you wont even remember it?! We can have this talk, eye to eye. Now, spread the word, and I will talk to you tomorrow, aight?” I could barely end the sentence before he hang up on me. Great... A girl destroying our five year long friendship in one day.
Michael Clifford
Michael Clifford

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem mån aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

When I finally pulled in on our rather big parkingspace I let a yawn escape my mouth. It had been a long day, and all I wished for was to crash into my bed and fall into a deep sleep. The door squeeked silently as I opened it, and all of the boys (except Harry) stared at our big house with their mouths shaped as "O"'s.
"Whoa, Kal! This place looks amazing!" Liam said and grinned widely.
I gave him a faint smile before scanning each of the other boy's faces. Harry had seen it before, so it was no biggie for him. Liam and Louis smiled while practically having eyesex with the house, and Niall stared, but still looked rather upset. I gave him a kind smile before walking towards the door with the boys behind me. Trying to get the key into the keyhole took some time, since I could barely see anything. My vision was blurred and my hands were trembling slightly. When the door finally opened I let out a sigh of relief.
"Make yourself at home, guys. Ammie's bed is free, so's the couch. If there's not enough room for everyone there's always space in my double bed." I said while trying to push back a yawn.
The boys discussed where to sleep.
"I hate to be a pain in the butt, but could I share your bed with you?" Liam said and smiled kindly.
I shook my head at him and grinned. "Of course, Liam."
While all of them fixed their sleeping places I went up to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I almost scared myself by only looking into the mirror. I was extremely pale with big dark circles around my eyes. A sigh escaped my mouth and I walked towards the bed slowly.
Liam were already placed on the right side of the bed. He smiled kindly at me.
"Just keep your hands to yourself." I joked.
He chuckled silently. "It's okay, I've got a lovely girlfriend already."
"Good!" I chirped and hugged a pillow, like I always did.
"Night, Kalisha." he whispered.
"Good night, Liam! Sweet dreams."
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa mån aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm

When I woke up, Zayn was no longer by my side. I sat up in the bed and saw him lyong down in his own.
"Did I fart?" I asked and Zayn jumped and gave away a giggle.
"No, I got up to make a call, then I didn't want to wake you up. But you should go back to sleep, it's really late." he said and smiled at me.
"Aren't you going back to sleep?" I said and laid down, still looking at him.
"Nah, I can't. I can't go back to sleep if I've gotten up from the bed." he said and pouted.
"Aw. But.. I could stay up with you if you want. I've had too much sleep already." I smiled at him.
"No, you need rest... Wait! Shut up!! You're not supposed to talk!" he said and ran over to me and covered my mouth with his hand and I giggled. I stretched out to reach for the pen and paper and started writing.
"Can you sing me a lullaby?" I showed him the paper and pouted. He looke into my eyes after reading the note.
"Of course." he said and jumped in beside me once again and held me in his arms. "hat do you want me to sing?" he asked and kissed my forehead. I shrugged in a 'you decide' matter.
He thought for a while before he started singing.
"My life is brilliant.
my life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel, of that I'm sure.
She smiled to me on the subway, she was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that, cause I've got a plan.
You're beautiful, You're beautiful,
you're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face, in a crowded place.
And I don't know what to do, cause I'll never be with you.
Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
fucking high and I don't think that I'll see her again.
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you."
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 5 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet