Rollspel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Expecto Direction

2 posters

Gå ner

Expecto Direction Empty Expecto Direction

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem ons nov 14, 2012 5:02 pm

I stepped out of the big red train; the HogwartsExpress. The summerbreak was finally over, and my sixth year at Hogwarts was about to start. I raised my hand in a little wave to Hagrid, the gamekeeper and keeper of keys and grounds at this fantastic school.

One step after another I walked towards the enormous castle while people smiled at me. I thought of how lucky I was to be born a witch, I didn't have to carry my own luggage; Magic took care of that for me!
I brushed off my school uniform before walking through the gates with all other boys and girls of my year.

I eyed the great hall, nodded towards Dumbledore and McGonagall before sitting down next to Hermione, the clever little girl who just started her fourth year at Hogwarts.
The other kids and teenagers of Gryffindor said hello, and I couldn't help smiling at all new students, but couldn't help notice there was a new boy, probably my age. I used to know who everyone was except when there were new students, but again; he was my age.
His hair was curly and framed his face nicely, while the school uniform fitted his slim body rediculously good.
There he was, sitting close enough so I could get a good look of him, but too far away to have a conversation with, unless one wanted it to be awkward.
"Who's he?" I asked Hermione.
"His name is Harry!" Ron Weasley exclaimed. "Not Potter, though."
We all looked at Potter. "Styles, I think. He's in the same year as you, he was homeschooled in wizardry and used to be in a muggleschool. Of course, he hasn't been able to use his wand yet, so his mother thought it would be time for him to start at Hogwarts."
"Isn't he handsome?!" Hermione said and leaned her head a tiny bit.
I smiled at her. "Yeah, actually."
"And there's two new in Slytherin, one in Ravenclaw and one in... Hufflepuff!" Ron said and tried not to laugh.
I giggled at him and looked at the Hufflepufftable. Not that there was something wrong with them, but let's put it like this; the wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead.

"Students!"
Everyone stared at the teacher's tables.
"Welcome, and welcome back to Hogwarts." Dumbledore's voice echoed.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Antal inlägg : 112
Registreringsdatum : 12-06-12

https://rollspelsnordar.swedishforum.net

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Expecto Direction Empty Sv: Expecto Direction

Inlägg  Vanessa tor nov 29, 2012 10:13 pm

I slowly stroked my wand and felt every curve and I could feel the magic go right into my hand. My mom always hid my wand for the summer, so that I would "Use magic outside of the school grounds.". But to finally have it back in my hands, to sit in the great hall and watch all the new students come in through the doors.. it was just amazing. But there wasn't only first years that were new, there were a few new guys in the seventh year too.
Two new in slytherin, one with brown hair and blue eyes. He had crinkles by his eyes when he smiled and drank an awful lot of tea and the other with stylished black hair and brown eyes, trying to eat as little as possible and had a wonderful smile, with extraordinary white teeth.
One new kid in ravenclaw, also brown hair, brown eyes and a birthmark on his neck. He had a small touch of beard. Maybe short enough to be called stubble, not sure though.
And another in Gryffindor. He had extremly curly and dark brown hair. He had one dimple on his left cheek and also crinkles under his eyes. Though, his nose was pretty, uhm... "penis-like".
And last but not least, there was a new kid in my house, Hufflepuff. He had blond silky hair and blue shimmery eyes.
He had a crinkled tooth and the weirdes laugh, except for my own, I had ever heard.

Maybe now you start to think hhow weird I am t notice all the small things. But, hey! I'm a wizard! Okay, that may not be the reason, but it was something I was borned with. Like, I still remember how the roof of the hospital I was born in looks like. My mom tells me I'm special.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 96
Ålder : 31

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem mån dec 03, 2012 4:05 pm

After intensively listening to Dumbledore, we all finally got to start munching on the delicious food that appeared in front of us.
"You wanna play a game of Wizards Chess later, Kal?" The Weasley twins asked and smiled widely.
I blushed slightly, since I've fancied George for a while. Ron had told me he'd been talking about me too, which I thought of every time he spoke to me.
"Sure thing, guys." I replied and grinned back, just as wide.
"Perhaps we can ask the new guy to join in?" Fred said and nodded his head towards Harry Styles.
As much as I'd like to be alone with George, maybe Fred and Harry could have a duel and I'll be with George.
"Yeah, we should! Go do it right away!"
Fred got up from his seat and walked over to the new guy, who jumped a little when his shoulder got poked.
I saw their lips moving and the boy smiled to the twin, showing of a lonely dimple. His smile was unbelieveably cute, and I couldn't help shivering as the butterflies threw a raveparty inside my stomach, yet there came more when a foot reached mine under the table. George's slightly red face lit up when I smiled shyly towards him.

Hopefully, he did like me.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Antal inlägg : 112

https://rollspelsnordar.swedishforum.net

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content