Rollspel
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Let the fun begin!

5 posters

Sida 2 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Gå ner

Let the fun begin! - Sida 2 Empty Sv: Let the fun begin!

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jun 14, 2012 1:30 pm

"Um... Uh... I.. Guess." I gave away a giggle and knew that I would regret my answer.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 96
Registreringsdatum : 12-06-12
Ålder : 31

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tor jun 14, 2012 1:43 pm

I jumped up along with the others and climbed down the stairs. Liam opened the door and bowed down when all of us passed. Zayn, who carried the lantern walked in the front. The rest of us just followed, whispering excitedly.
I walked up to Harry and hesitated for a few seconds before grabbing his arm and holding it tightly with both of my arms. He looked down at me and smiled before he stroked my face gently with his free hand. We kept walking in silence while the others talked and laughed silently in the dark.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Antal inlägg : 112

https://rollspelsnordar.swedishforum.net

Let the fun begin! - Sida 2 Empty Amecia!

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jun 14, 2012 3:06 pm

As I walked between Louis ad Liam, while they were trying to get me to tell if I would get mad if they kissed me like that to, Niall came up to me from behind and gave me a hug.
"Yes she would." He said and kissed my cheek.
"Dumbass." I laughed.
"Woah! What's up with you two?" Liam asked and grabbed me so I couldn't walk. "I won't let you go until you tell me what's going on." I started laughing.
"Well, I'd rather don't say, only if Niall allows me to." I looked back at Niall as he gave me an approving nod. "Me and Niall, kind of, I don't know if you could say, are having a secret relationship, but at least something like that." I smiled at the gasping boys.
"Can you let me go now, please?" I laughed.
"Oh, sorry, mylady!" Liam almost got scared from remebering that he held down a princess.
"Please, please don't treat me like a princess right now, and get going!" I started to push Liam and Louis since Niall was right behind me.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tor jun 14, 2012 5:54 pm

I gasped as I heard Amecia's announcement. I knew there was something between them, but she sure is brave for doing this. But everything is allowed in war and love.
Niall was a lucky boy. The princess likes him, and she is extremely beautiful, and powerful, obviously.
Harry and I liked eachother, but it wouldn't be the same. The king can snap his fingers and we're both dead, he would never kill his daughter, and she could protect Niall. I let go of Harry's arm, but he quickly grabbed my hand instead. I looked up at him and smiled. His green eyes met mine and my heart started racing again. Luckily the lake showed up, or I might just have tripped from maintaining the eyecontact.
"Is this it?" the boys asked. I nodded.
Zayn put down the lantern and started throwing his clothes off. So did Liam and Louis. The three boys ran butt naked into the water and cheered loudly. I let go off Harry's hand and pulled the linen vest over his head before getting out of my dress and throwing my shoes away and leaping towards the water with my long dark brown hair flowing in the wind behind me.
I heard Harry chuckle behind me before getting out of his pants and running after me.
As I had ran a few meters into the water Louis and Zayn started splashing water on me. I laughed before diving into the water. I swam under the water for a couple of seconds, and as I got up I looked around. Louis, Zayn and Liam were about twenty meters to my left, Niall and Amecia still on the "beach", but Harry was gone. I looked behind me, nobody. Right? Nobody.
Suddenly something stroked my leg underwater. Harry rose from the water and looked me deep in the eyes. He leaned in to kiss me, but I splashed water in his face and laughed loudly as he scrunched his face together and wiped the water off. I swam backwards and stared at him with a big smile.

Senast ändrad av Kalisha den mån jul 02, 2012 11:05 pm, ändrad totalt 2 gånger (Orsak för redigering : För att jag är dum nog att inte läsa igenom innan jag skickar..)
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Me and Niall stood on the grass and watched the others splash around in the water and then there was Kalisha and Harry, swimming away. I turned to Niall and started to pull of his shirt. Right before his shirt covered his mouth, I gave him a quick peck. He pulled down his pants and lifted me up in his arms.
"What are you doing?" I asked him letting away a little giggle.
"Nothing." He said calmly and winked at me as he started to run towards the water.
"Niall! Stop it!! Louis, Liam, somebody, stop him!!" Liam and Louis started laughing like crazy.
"Aaaaah!!" I started kicking with my feet, but before I knew it, Niall threw me out in to the water. When I finaly got to the surface I looked at Niall. "You're going to pay for that!" I said as I removed som hair from my face.

Nu får du ta över, skall draaaaa! Razz
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem tor jun 14, 2012 8:21 pm

I saw Amecia get threwn into the water by Niall over Harry's shoulder. I let out a loud laughter that echoed between the mountains. Harry turned around quickly and laughed with me.
As he turned around again I raised my hand over the surface and waved with my finger for him to come closer. He raised one of his eyebrows and gave me a bright smile.
I swam backwards as he slowly walked towards me. All of a sudden he dived underwater and I felt his curly hair tickle my stomach as he tried lifting me up. I put my legs around his waist and he came up from under the water. I chuckled as he pressed me against his body. His embrace made me feel safe, like nobody could ever hurt me anymore. I gently stroked his wet hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes as I continued with kissing both of his cheeks, nose and chin. His warm breath felt nice against my cold face, and I leaned my forehead against his.
Our lips got closer for every second, slowly but steady, until we breathed into each others mouths.
The lukewarm water clucked in the tiny space between our stomachs and the cold wind caressed our chests and faces. I started shivering, and Harry lowered us into the water until only our heads were above the surface. His left hand found it's way up to my hair. He played alittle with it before he let his hand slide down along my spine. I shivered once again, but it wasn't because of the cold this time. I gasped and let my hand fly out of the water and grab his hair roughly. He jumped alittle before pressing his lips against mine, like a hungry lion that just caught a gazelle. My heart rushed faster than it ever had and I forced my tongue between his lips and into his mouth. He welcomed it gladly and did the same, before we heard two screaming voices, a loud laugh and got drenched in water.
I let forth a silent scream and hugged Harry tighter before letting go and splashing back at Louis, Liam and Zayn.
If eyes could kill, mine would - and that with an extremely evil laugh.
They all laughed when I splashed with brutal force, including Harry. He hugged me from behind to calm me down, before he pushed me into the water.
"You know you're still naked, right?" Harry kept laughing.
I blushed like mad and turned around to face him.
"No, but you did!" I smiled and winked at him.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm

I heard laughs coming from Harry's and Kalisha's way, as I looked over I saw splashing and a whole lot of nakedness. I turned back to Niall, his eyes shimmered in the moonlight and his wet hair stuck to his face. There was this one trail of hair covering both his eyes, so I gently pushed it away and kissed his nose. "I thought you wanted me to go bathing naked?" He quickly grabbed me.
"Oh well I do! I really do!" He said and started rocking us back and forth.
"Then why did you throw me in with my clothes on?"
"Because I love messing with people." he winked at me.
"Is that so?!"
"Yup. And I would love to do some messing around with you." He pulled me closer.
"Pervert." I laughed.

Nu går je ö lägg mä! Gnatttt
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem fre jun 15, 2012 12:09 am

I heard talking from Amecia and Niall, but didn't really have time to look what was going on. Harry got into the water with only his head over the surface and turned around, backing towards me. He looked at me over his shoulder with a playfull smile. I knew exactly what he wanted. I laid my arms gently around his neck and pressed myself against him.
"Wanna go for a swim?" he asked silently. I whispered into his ear; "Yes."
He walked on the bottom of the lake while I was hanging on him, and when he couldn't reach the bottom anymore I let go of him and swam next to him. He quickly grabbed my hand, and we laughed while struggling to swim with only one hand each. Suddenly he stopped.
I looked back. The others were about fifty meters away from us now.
"Privacy?" I laughed.
He nodded and grabbed my other hand while we floated and treaded water.
His eyes looked so deep into mine I was wondering if he could see through my head. I felt how I started to blush and turned my head away. He gently floated to my side and tried to get eyecontact with me again, in a very adorable way.
"You're blushing, why?" he asked with a soft voice and smirked.
"Because I know that I can't fall in love with you, yet my body reacts strongly when I see you. Knees are shaking, palms are sweaty and my heart kind of... feels whole" I said, almost tearing up.
He let go of my hand with one of his and raised it to my face to stroke my cheek. All of a sudden he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead, then started playing gently with my hair. I let go of his hand and hugged him tightly, burying my face in his chest.
"You complete me, mylady" he said all of a sudden. "I once heard that humans only have one wing, and that we need to hold eachother to fly. We're flying, you see?"
I chuckled and hugged him tighter.
"I guess we are" I said and looked up at him. I sort of climbed up on him and gave him a light kiss on the lips before letting go and starting to swim back.
"We should get back to the others, the sun will rise in a few hours, and we should be in our beds by then" I said over my shoulder.

"Hey there, lovebirds!" I heard Zayn shout as he raised his hand, as if we didn't know where they were.
"Kalisha?" Harry said.
"Mhm?" I replied in thought.
"I want to make us work, you know... we need each other to fly, even if we might get executed. In my opinion... You're worth it" he said, with a determined nod.
I giggled at him.
"Alright, Sir Harry Styles of Cheshire. We will make it work" I said and smiled at him.
He smiled back and his dimples made me melt. To not drown I waved at the others as we kept swimming in silence.

Detta känns lite som nått jävla sjukt nudistcamp. xD Men nuuuuu ska jag oxå dejta kudden... och drömma om Harry och hans fahking dimples! NOMNOMNOM. Embarassed
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa fre jun 15, 2012 9:59 pm

"So.. Are you getting naked?" Niall looked at me with puppy-eyes.
"Well, why not... But what am I supposed to wear when we're done?"
"Who said you need to wear something?" He winked at me.
"God, you really are a pervert."
"No I'm not. I just want to see what you look like without all those layers of clothes covering your beauty." He smiled at me and went under the water so that only his eyes were showing. I felt myself blushing.
"Brrrrr! It's getting cold!" I started shaking.
"Do you wanna get up?" Niall said getting up from the water and hugging me. I pressed my face into his chest and nodded. His body warmth was wonderful. "Aw. I'll fix this." He lifted me up carefully and held me bridal-style. "Come on guys! Let's get up!" I heard some 'Aw's' coming from the boys. Thank god I was still wearing clothes.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem fre jun 15, 2012 10:48 pm

I smiled at Amecia and Niall before I facepalmed.
"I didn't quite think of this" I said. Harry laughed at me and told me to stay before he walked away and picked up our clothes. He put his pants on and walked back towards me. He held up my dress as I got up, covering my private parts and quickly grabbing the dress.
"It's okay, we already saw everything, Kalisha" Louis said with an adorable laugh.
I sighed and tried to get into my dress - in the dark. I cursed a few times as I couldn't find the hole for my head. Harry started laughing and pulled it off me and handed me his linen vest. I pulled it over my head and quickly put my underpants on.
He eyed me up and down and let forth a silent whistle.
"Hey guys..." I heard Louis say. We all looked his way since he sounded quite sad.
He lifted his leg up and opened his mouth in a huge smile before firing off a loud fart. All of the guys started laughing like crazy, and I shook my head and giggled with them.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa fre jun 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Niall almost dropped me when Louis farted, and even if he didn't drop, I almost fell out of his arms anyways. God, I have a sick humor.
"Hey Louis!" Niall shouted.
"Niall! NO! YOU'RE HOLDING ME! NO! YOU WOULDN'T DARE, ASSHOLE!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. But there he went on and released an even bigger fart then Louis. "God, you're so disgusting! You're going to pay for that!" And before I knew I let away an even bigger fart into his arms. He quickly let me go.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem fre jun 15, 2012 11:16 pm

This time I didn't giggle. I threw my head back in a loud laugh and almost fell backwards. I would've if Harry hadn't been standing there.
"Hey g-..." Harry started, but I quickly turned around and put my hand on his mouth.
"Don't start some freaking fartwar!" I laughed while I said it, and gasped for air after a while and wiped my tears away.
"Okay, so.. we better get going" I said, holding my stomach.
I picked up all of my clothes and carried the under my arm. Harry offered me to sit on his back, so obviously I jumped up.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa lör jun 16, 2012 10:32 pm

"Haha, I'm sorry babe, I promise I won't fart again... today." I smiled at him.
"Okay... But if your dreams all of the sudden starts to smell weird, don't blame me." He laughed an evil laugh.
"So... You're planning to be near me while I'm sleeping?" I winked at him.
"Well.. Yeah. Actually." He gave me a quick kiss.
"But then, how? What if my parents walks in on us?" He cupped his hands around my face and looked deeply into my eyes.
"Then I will take responsibility for it." He kissed me again, but this time he didn't pull away. He pressed me towards him. The fact that he was still naked made me blush and my cheeks got warm. But he ignored it and got closer and closer to me so that our legs were pracitcally braided together and his tounge started to knock on my lips, pleading for them to open. I granted his wish and our tongues started dancing with each other.
"Hey! Lovebirds! Are you coming or what?!" Zayn winked at us.
"We'll catch up with you guys soon, okay?!" Niall yelled.
"Ooooh! Sure, what are you guys going to do?! At least watch out so that no one see's you!" Louis shouted.
"We promise, Louis!" I smiled at him. He smiled back in a way to show that he trusts me.
"Okay guys, let's get moving!" Louis said and walked away with the others. I turned back to Niall.
"Why didn't we go with them? I'm still freezing..." I hacked my teeth.
"I want you for myself a quickie, with no one else watching." He winked at me. I giggled a little and kissed his cheek.
"Aren't you at least putting on some clothes first?" I laughed.
"What, do my sexyness disturb you?" He winked.
"Haha, actually, yes it does!" I laughed. "When you've dressed, can we lay down on the grass and watch the stars for a second?" I bit my nails and looked up at him with a puppy-look.
"Of course! You don't even have to ask, babe." He said and kissed my forehead.

Senast ändrad av ameciaa den lör jun 16, 2012 10:34 pm, ändrad totalt 3 gånger (Orsak för redigering : Kan fan inte stava.)
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem lör jun 16, 2012 11:14 pm

I put my heels gently against Harry's legs as if I rode a horse, and commanded it to move foward. He laughed and started walking as I lifted my hand and waved at Amecia.
"Don't be late!" I yelled before placing my head on Harry's shoulder and wrapped my arms around him.
He talked to the other guys, but I was too tired and unfocused to listen, so I buried my face in his neck and closed my eyes. I smiled as his curly hair tickled my face and breathed in his scent. He smelled of roses and lakewater and I loved it.
Suddenly he froze for a few seconds before jumping into the bushes, causing us to fall over.
"What are you d-..." I started. He put a finger over my mouth and mimed "not a sound". I raised an eyebrow and shrugged. His whole bodyweight was over me, and the fact that he was laying on his stomach between my legs didn't help me keeping quiet.
I tried to question him again, but he pushed his finger even harder over my mouth.
That's when I saw it. A light floating by the bush we were hiding in; a guard.
"We gotta warn Amecia and Niall" I whispered as quiet as I could. He nodded while getting up slowly. He reached out his hand to help me get up, and I gladly grabbed it. It didn't matter when he touched me, even if we could be dead in a few minutes, his touch still made me shiver in delight.
I walked infront of him, as silent and fast as I could. A huge dose of adrenaline pumped through my veins, I knew I had to warn them; no matter what.
Then I heard them.
"Amecia, Niall! Come here!" I waved quickly at them...
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa lör jun 16, 2012 11:37 pm

"Amecia, Niall! Come here!" We heard someone yell in a whisper. We started looking around for someone, then I saw Kalisha, waving for us to "Get the fuck over here!" It kind of looked like.
"Why?" I whispered back. She started pointing. I looked at where she were poingting and saw a lantern walking around. Darn. A guard.
"Niall, you better get dressed quick as fuck!" I whispered and kept my eyes on the guard the whole time.
"Hello?! Is there anybody there?! I heard you!" He started screaming. I felt my eyes tearing up as I watched Niall jumping into his clothes as the guard got closer. I won't let me and Niall end already!
"Babe.. Run." I said and looked at him for what I knew was going to be the last time for a while. I looked at the guard again and took a deep breath. "It's me. Your princess, Amecia." I said running up to the guard with teary eyes. "I think I sleepwalked or something, because the last thing I remember before waking up out here was falling asleep in my bed. I don't know why I'm crying, I guess I just got so scared..." I cried out, hoping he would believe my bad acting.
"Is there anyone else out there?" He said and squinted out at the blackness surrounding us.
"No, I just like to talk to myself when I'm scared. It calms me down." I smiled at him.
"I'm sorry Amecia. But your father will have to know about this. He gave all the guards strict orders about not letting you outside your room. Less, outside the castle. And it's in the middle of the night, the king will be utterly mad." He said in an harsh voice.
"I'm sorry." I knew my dad wasn't going to be as nice to me as the guard. He wasn't going to let this go without getting physical.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jun 17, 2012 2:13 pm

I sighed in relief and lied down to let the last adrenaline burn out. Harry kept quiet and looked at me before laying down beside me.
I placed my head on his chest and let my middlefinger make small circles on his stomach. He patted my head gently and his rushing heart underneath my ear started to calm down.
After a while I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. He was already looking down at me smiling. I crawled up a bit and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.
"We should get going" I whispered and he nodded.
I raised and helped him up, like he had helped me earlier.
We kept holding hands as we walked back, swinging them playfully between us.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jun 17, 2012 4:00 pm

The guard guided me towards the castle and towards my parents bedroom. I made myself ready for pain. I've never told anybody about my dad hitting me, because if he found out about me telling, he wouldn't only hit me when he got his hands on me.
"Mylord, I'm sorry to wake you up, but I just found Amecia running around outside the castle." He pushed me towards my father. He looked at me with deadly eyes.
"Thank you, guard. Leave her to me then, you can leave." He waved for the guard to leave, not releasing his eyes from me.
"Thank you, mylord." The gurad said and bowed and walked out of the room and shut the door.
"Disobeying my orders huh?!" He said walking around me like a shark surrounding it's prey.
"I-I'm sorry, father. I didn't mean to."
"DIDN'T MEAN TO?! Then why did you even go outside?!"
"I-I missed the smell of fresh air..."
"Don't try pulling that on me! You've used that one before!" He screamed and slapped me to the ground. I quickly cover the place he hitted with my hands. My eyes teared up as I stood up again.
"Stop whining you childish bastard! That's what you get for disobeying!"
"I-I-I-I-"
"I-I-I-I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR EXCUSES! Was there somebody wi- Oh, I know there was somebody with you, but who?" He glared at me.
"N-nobody. I was alone."
"Stop lying!" He slapped me again and this time I stayed on the floor, since I knew I was going down again anyways. Tears started to pour out through my eyes. He grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes.
"I want you to listen to me and tell me the truth.. Who was with you?" He said through his teeth.
"I-I can't tell you." I cried out in a whisper and shut my eyes, getting ready for another slap, but this time, he hit me.
"I'M TIRED OF THIS AMECIA! TELL ME WHO WAS THERE WITH YOU!" I laid down on the floor, whining in pain. Someone suddenly stormed through the door.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I heard someone scream, I couldn't see, because my tears blurred everything out. I juoed when I felt someone putting their hands on me, but I soon realised that it wasn't to hurt me.
"I was with her! Hit me, but I fucking warn you, if you hit Amecia one more time, it will be your last breath, old man!!!" I heard that it was Niall.
"No, babe... Stop it..." I said with a weak voice.
"No, this isn't okay! I don't care if he kills me, he shouldn't be hitting his own daughter! My life isn't even worth that much, so I don't care." He gave me a quick kiss.
"Well then, if you don't want me hitting my daughter, I don't want you touching my daughter!" He spit at us.
"No! You can't take him away from me now!" I hugged Niall tightly. "At least he's not hurting me everytime he lays his hands on me!"
"So you'd rather have him touch you then your own father?!"
"Yes! Any time, with no hessitations! All my life you've caused me nothing but pain, and I'm tired of it! If you don't start treating me better, you can forget about me! I'll take ower your throne someday, and when that day comes, I don't want you to be seen while I celebrate!"
"Oh, so you think that just because you're standing up for yourself, I'm going to get afraid?! You're still under my command young lady!" I wiped my tears and got up from the floor. I ran towards my room and got in and locked the door.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jun 17, 2012 6:57 pm

As we got back to the castle Harry sneaked to the slaveroom and I continued towards my room. I heard loud voices from the kings and queens bedroom. I stopped for a while to listen, and heard Amecia crying. I jumped when suddenly the door shut open and Amecia ran out. I ran after her, but she was a bit faster than me so she managed to get into her room and lock before I even got there. I knocked on the door quietly.
"Amecia, it's me, Kalisha! What happened?!" I whispered.
But Niall showed up right behind me and begged her to open the door.
He acted like he didn't see me, like there was nothing else inside his head than Amecia, so I ran away silently and into the slaveroom. I sneaked up to Harry's bed and climbed into it gently, trying not to wake him. He turned around and lifted his blanket for me to get under and I gladly cuddled up against him.
"Did I wake you?" I whispered.
He chuckled.
"I haven't slept yet" he replied.
"Good. I think the king abused Amecia, and Niall stopped him. They're fucked" I hugged Harry tightly.
He shook his head and sighed.
"We'll see what happends next. I know I won't leave you, that's for sure" he said, and I kissed his cheek.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jun 17, 2012 10:28 pm

"Babe, please open..." His voice cracked. I slowly got up from where I was sitting and felt the world go in slowmotion as I waked to the door and opened the door. I remember the feeling I felt when Niall ran in and shut the door behind him and locked. I remember how, at the same second that he locked, my father started banging on the door, telling me to open. I just stood there staring in to nothingness, the world continuing to move in slowmotion. I saw Niall's lips moving, but I didn't hear a thing. My eyes were filled with tears that I didn't want to let out and my lips were glued together. I just couldn't speak. I fell to the ground and the whole room started spinning. Niall grabbed me and started screaming. I still couldn't hear him, I was still staring into space and a tear fell. I could feel my whole world falling apart. What was dad going to do with Niall?! What was he going to do with me? I saw Niall shaking me wildly. My body just wouldn't react. I didn't feel his touch against my skin. I could imagine how it looked from Niall's point of view.. Horrible. Me, falling to the ground, not saying a word, not blinking, not responding. (försöker få det att låta som när dom blir helt förstörda och deras hjärtan krossas i filmer xD) I snapped out of it and looked at Niall.
"I want to get out of here, babe." I could manage to get past my lips. He hugged me tightly.
"God, you scared me!" He kissed my cheek hard. "I'll do whatever you want, just don't scare me like that again!" He put his head between my neck and kissed it. He looked at me and kissed me for a long time. "Mylady, there is this one thing I've been wanting to tell you for a long time, and without your fathers permission, and him banging on the door, telling us to leave eachother alone, and never speak to eachother again, and with us dissobeying him, I would like to tell you, that I love you." He smiled at me. My eyes teared up. I lightly hit him on his arm and hid my face in my hands.
"Why are you telling me this, when we'll probably not even be able to see eachother anymore?!"
"B-but... Amecia.. Do you love me back?"
"I-I.. Well... Of course I do.. I love you so much." I cried out in the same second my father slammed the door open.
"You... you two... You'll NEVER see this boy again Amecia!" He spit out and grabbed Niall.
"LET HIM GO!" The tears streamed down my face. "DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU PIECE OF SCUM!" I said hitting him repdietly. Hoping that he would let go of Niall. "I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HIM NOW!" He hitted Niall so hard that he got unconsious. "You bastard." I whispered before jumping up on his back and biting his face. He grabbed my shoulder and threw me on the floor. It hurted like hell. But I got up again and ran towards my father and my unconsious, perfect, prince. I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop him so I ran towards where my father had his swords and grabbed his favourite one. I ran back to them and stood in a "ready to fight" position.
"Let. Him. Go." I spit out through my teeth.
"Okay, Amecia, let's not do something we're going to regret here!"
"Oh, I will regret NOTHING!" I said and could barely breath through my anger.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jun 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Just as I had closed my eyes and were on the brink of falling asleep I woke up by a loud bang. Another one. And another one. And a lot more following. Both Harry and me jumped a little before getting out of the bed and running towards the banging. Louis, Zayn and Liam were right behind us. We all knew this had something to do with the king, Amecia and Niall. The fear of what I was going to see blurred my vision and made the sound of our feet clappering against the ground muffled. I shook my head a few times right before we could see into the room.
Niall on the floor, unconcious. Amecia ready to fight her own father with a tense jaw. And the king's back towards us, shaking of anger. His mood could probably make him do anything. Before I could even think of what I had to do the four boys ran past the king and turned around to face him with a defensive stance. I quickly sneaked past him too and ran directly to Niall. I looked for wounds, none. Probably a concussion. I gently clapped his cheeks to make him wake up, but he wouldn't respond. I was angry, hell I was furious, but I had to do something.
"Mylord, would you let us all live, if we left right away? Spare us one horse each, and we shall leave when the sun rises" I said, as kindly as I could.
He kept staring at his daughter, he obviously hasn't heard me.
"Mylord." He looked at me with poisonous eyes. "Will you let us live if we leave right away? Spare us one horse each and we'll be gone. Forever."
He kept staring at me, and panic started invading my body. I could barely see when suddenly a hand was put on my shoulder. The king in front of me cleared up, and I recognized the smell. Harry.
I put my hand on his and squeezed it gently.
The king's eyes got a tiny bit softer.
"So you mean, slave, that these filthy boys not only came here and disrupted the peace in our home, but will now steal my daughter and seven horses?" his words slapped me across the face. It was true, I couldn't deny it.
"Yes, mylord" I said.
"Five horses, no more. If you now know how to drool all over each other you can ride on the same horse" he spat out. "And I want you gone by sunrise."
I curtsied as he turned around with arrogance and left the room.
Harry leaned forward and kissed my cheek from behind, and the other boys looked relieved. I looked over at Niall, still unconsious, and Amecia..
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa sön jun 17, 2012 11:10 pm

I fell down on my knees again. This whole situation just felt so un-real. If only Niall hadn't followed me, we wouldn't have been caught, my father would just move on evetually and we could continue sneaking around my fathers back. Now that I think about it, it's actually better this way. I looked up at Kalisha and gave away a laugh. A laugh that only a mentaly ill person would give away in a situation like this, but I couldn't helo it. I was free. I laughed louder and was just happy. I ran to where Niall was laying.
"It's going to be alright now, babe, We won't have to sneak around anymore." I cried out in joy as I stroked his hair. Liam came at me with a hug, soon followed by Louis and Zayn.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem sön jun 17, 2012 11:26 pm

My tears were just about to roll down my cheeks as Amecia laughed.
"I'm so sorry, Amecia..." I said confusedly. She ran over to Niall and talked to him. I just stood there, with my hand on the shoulder, ontop of Harry's. I turned around quickly and looked into his eyes with wide-open eyes. He looked questioningly at me for a while before I threw my arms around him and let my tears finally fall onto his bare chest. He hugged me back tightly and rocked us from side to side slowly.
"I was so scared" I managed to whisper.
"It's alright now, sweetheart. You're amazing" he whispered back. "We can be together now, forever if you'd like."
"Forever" I repeated before letting go and walking over to Amecia. I joined the grouphug, and so did Harry. These "filthy boys" were going to change our lifes.
I pulled out of the hug and wiped the tears away with the backside of my hand.
"We've got to wake him up somehow" I said loudly and squinted while looking down at him. I looked around for a second before asking Harry to give me the cup of water on Amecia's cupboard. I gently poured some on his face and watched his eyelids separate slowly.
"Niall, wake up! We've got to leave in a couple of hours" I said with a small smile, to let him know that we were safe.
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa mån jun 18, 2012 5:52 pm

I smiled at Kalisha as she woke Niall up, to know that my best friend is coming with me as I leave makes me feel safe, of course Niall makes me feel safe too, but I've know Kalisha as long as I can remember, I absolutely don't want her taken from me. And Niall... I haven't even known him for 24 hours, and still I could say that I love him. It's weird, cause I've never told anyone that before, and Niall gets me to tell him under a day. There's something special bout that boy.
"I know what horses we should take, at least I'm bringing Tibrá. I know which horses that are the stronges, fastest, the most sustained and the nicest." I smiled at everyone.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Splendora Mortem mån jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm

I nodded at Amecia and watched the boys help Niall up.
"If anyone wants to change clothes or take something with them, do so. Niall do you want something?"
He shook his head.
"Put him in the bed, he needs as much rest as he can get before we leave" I pointed at the bed. "I'm gonna change clothes. I'll be right back." I jumped away and into my room, opened the closet and ripped out my favourite clothes and got into them. I also hung my bow over my back and equipped my light needle sword. I walked with determined steps to the kitchen and grabbed seven water pouches before marching into Amecias room, smiling to all the people in it.

Kalisha's outfit: http://clothesmonaut.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/daenarys-dothraki-outfit.jpg (fast ren ^^)
Svärdet: http://www.valyriansteel.com/shop/images/uploads/needle-final.jpg
Splendora Mortem
Splendora Mortem
Admin

Inlägg  Vanessa tor jun 21, 2012 9:25 am

I packed some clothes and my fathers favourite sword. Oh, and chocolate! Lots and lots of chocolate.
"Are you planning on surviving on chocolate, fatty?!" Louis teased.
"No, fatty, it's that we don't know how long we'll be out there, so I'm just being prepared for two periods for every month. And that means one chocolate-bar for every month." I pointed my tounge him. "Well, since I'm done here, I'll go to the stable and make our four best horses ready." I smiled at all of them. I walked up to Niall who were lying in my bed. "And you make sure you get as much rest as you can now, mylove." I kissed his forehead. He pouted and pointed to his lips. "Ugh, okay." I laughed and gave him a kiss and ran down to the stable.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 2 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet