Let the fun begin!

Sida 6 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Gå ner

Let the fun begin! - Sida 6 Empty Sv: Let the fun begin!

Inlägg  Faith i ons aug 15, 2012 9:04 pm

I opened my eyes and realized someone was holding me.
"Morning Jord-..." I started and jumped as I realized it wasn't a huge poof of black hair.
I started thinking about what had happened yesterday. Amecia's accident... house full of boys... Liam.
"Liam... wake up." I said quietly into his ear.
He opened his eyes and blinked a few times. "Oh dear God, I'm so sorry!"
He let go quickly and sat up. A giggle escaped my lips. "It's okay, Liam."
I gazed at my clock on the bedside table. 6:58. Great, I had pretty much woken up before Apollon himself.
"Continue sleeping, Liam. I'll go downstairs and fix some breakfast."
He gave me a smile before laying down again. "Kay, Kal."
I tip-toed out of the room and down the stairs.
Louis and Harry was sleeping on the couch and I assumed Niall was in Ammie's bed.

I made scrambled eggs and bacon and put it on the kitchen island. They should wake up when there's a scent of food lingering in the air of our house. I got myself a plate of breakfast and silently munched on it.
"Morning."
I jumped as I heard someone in the doorway.
"Jesus, you scared me. Good morning, Niall."
Faith
Faith
Admin

Antal inlägg : 108
Registreringsdatum : 12-06-12
Ålder : 27

Användarens profil http://rollspelsnordar.swedishforum.net

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Inlägg  Vanessa i tis aug 28, 2012 9:43 pm

When I woke up the next day, Zayn was stroking my hair carefully. "Morning beautiful." he whispered as I opened my eyes to look at him. He looked down at me, with my head on his lap as he was just sitting there.

"Morning." I said and blinked a few times to get used to the brightness that was building in the room from the sun shining in through the window. "What time is it?" I yawned and went to the same sitting position as him.

"Half past nine." he gave me a smile, wringkling his nose slightly.

"I know..." I groaned. "I look like sh-"

"You're beautiful." he interrupted and tucked some of my hair behind my ear. I felt myself blush and looked down at the floor. "A-Amecia...?" he stuttered and looked at me with caring eyes.

"Yeah?"

"How are you feeling? I mean, can I get you anything? Anything to drink, maybe?" he asked and looked at me with consern.

I giggled a little at how nervous he was over my condition. "Nah, I'm fine, thanks for asking though." I smiled at him and patted his head. He made a sudden movement and slammed his hand over my mouth.

"Ssh! You're not supposed to talk!" he hissed with wide eyes. I giggled a little and kissed his hand as it was still covering my mouth and he blushed slightly. "I just don't want your voice to dissappear completely." he said softly and put and arm around my waist.

I grabbed the papper and started to scribble down letters. "Don't worry. I won't do anything you don't want me to do. Even talk." I showed him the paper and he bit his lip.

"Do you know how hard it is to keep away from kissing you?!" he said and massaged my lips gently with his thumb, causing a shiver to go through my body.

"Why do we even listen to the nurse?"

"Because, I don't want you go los-" I shushed him quietly and put a finger infront of his mouth and pressed the pen against the paper once again.

"I don't want to be so unsocial just because of it. I want to be able to actually speak to people." I threw the paper at him and laid down in the bed again with arms crossed, an annoyed "hmpf" leaving my mouth.

I heard him giggle as he jumped on top of me and pinned me to the bed. "You're so stubborn, babe." he said and almost kissed me, before he caught himself in the act quickly moved to my forehead and placed a light kiss on top of it. "But I love ya' for it." he smiled at me and I felt my cheeks turning lightly pink.

"Please, can we just forget about the nurse?" I said and put the papers aside and Zayn gave away a loud sigh. "I'll use the papers when she's around. And I'll only kiss you when the urge is really strong, yeah?" I pleaded and put my hands together in a praying matter. He raised an eyebrow and thought for a second.

"I don't know, babe... What if you really do lose your voice?"

"Okay, if Kal comes for a visit today, I'll keep shut all day tomorrow. Promise." I smiled at him and he let out a big breath I didn't even notice he was holding and I could see I had won. "Yes!" I screamed in a whisper and hugged him tightly. "I love you." I whispered into his ear.

"I love you most."

Senast ändrad av Amecia Holmes den tis aug 28, 2012 9:48 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång (Orsak för redigering : FÖR JAG SUGER PÅ ATT LÄSA IGENOM INNAN JAG SKICKAR!!)
Vanessa
Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 96

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Faith i tor okt 11, 2012 1:20 pm

"Slept well?" I asked him with a smile.
He smiled back and showed off his crooked tooth. "Sure."
"So...-" I started, but immidiately got interrupted by my phones annoying ringtone.

Ammie is calling.

I gasped before clicking the green button.

"Hello?!" I said loudly.
"Uh... hi. It's Zayn." a tired voice replied.
"Oh. Hi. Is she alright?" I said quickly.
He waited for a while before answering. "Sure... But she wants you to visit today. Could you do that?"
I looked at Niall who was smiling faintly at me. "Of course! I'll be there after breakfast."
I could hear a smile in his voice. "Good! See you later then, bye!"
"Aye. Bye!"
I hung up and smiled at the blonde irish boy. "Looks like we're going for a trip to the hospital later!"
It almost looked like he got hurt in some way, but still happy. "Right. Now bring me something to eat!"
A laugh escaped my mouth, which made him join me with his adorable laugh.

"Wakey, boys." I said and poked Louis gently. "We're going to the hospital soon, so get your tushies up and eat some of my amazing breakfast."
They both groaned and Louis raised a hand to wave me off. "In a minute."
I rolled my eyes and walked over to the stairs. Every step brought me closer to the boy sleeping in my bed.
"Liam! Wake up, hospital, breakfast, blablabla." I said, tired of telling everyone.
"Aha! I'm already up. Don't come in!"
I stopped walking immediately and turned around. "Right. Come down when you're done!"

When everyone was done eating breakfast and getting over their morningwhine we were sat in the car and on our way to the hospital. All nurses greeted us happily before we reached the door. Knock, knock.
Faith
Faith
Admin

Antal inlägg : 108

Användarens profil http://rollspelsnordar.swedishforum.net

Inlägg  Vanessa i ons okt 29, 2014 1:39 pm

[Who’s there? oH, IT’S A REPLY! What a Face What a Face What a Face ]

I looked up quickly as I heard knocking noises and looked hopefully at the door. “Zayn, I think they’re here.” I said with a wide smile planted on my face. I got up quickly and ran towards the door.
“Amecia, for fuck’s sake be careful with your arm!” I heard Zayn exclaim behind me and I laughed and opened the door with my non-broken arm.
“Hi!” I said excitedly and smiled at all of them.

[Kort för det har liksom gått 2 år...]
Vanessa
Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 96

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 6 av 6 Föregående  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet